• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children of Villainy: Players' Conversations

Welp, here I am at the CORRECT OOC thread.
I confused my goshdarned self.
Yatasal Yatasal so sorry about that. What I meant to ask was if there were available spots open for this RP.

Well my point is I was talking about this RP whilst posting in the OOC for another one by the same GM. The whole time, so, that's a little embarrassing. But I'll still work on my character.

You can go ahead and post in either RP! Please note that there are only a few specific spots available.

Do you ever read your old posts that you recently posted to a new post and realize you broke like four of your rules on your new post and are just hoping everyone else follows the rules....

Yeah... So I might (should I have the time/motivation to do so) go edit Jessie's post to make it more RP centric. We'll see.

Ah, fickle little RpN, how I love your flaky notifications.

Also, Yatasal Yatasal , how does time work in this? Do we have our standard 7-day week, 12-month year? Are we going Name of the Wind style and extending this to a blessed 12-day week? Or are we more "Winter be a'comin" with little sense of exact calendar days? (I realize I should've asked this before Payth asked for the day, but it's a bit late for that now.)

Spazzycat101 Spazzycat101 Your character looks so fun! I'm excited to RP with her. :3

I will quickly point out that Yatasal said
They have to be younger than twenty.
and I noticed Era is 34. I'm sorry. I think it's important to the plot? I don't know, honestly. And it's doubly disappointing because I was already imaging interactions between her and Payth (my little guy) and finally having a real adult in the midst of us; but, heh, it's probably not going to work out like that, what with the restrictions. I'm sure whatever Yatasal has planned will be fun, though!

Anyway, I don't want to tell you to revise your character because (1) I actually like Era, and (2) I'm not the GM and won't pretend like my word is final. 'Cause it's totally not. And I'm not about to be that "one girl" who acts like she's second in command when, obviously, she's just another player. Instead, I'm just going to slyly nod upwards and draw your eyes to the quote again, and then when I'm questioned about it, I'll say, "Whaaat? Me? Pffft. I was just chattin' is all."

Things to consider. ;)

I can attest to that. Since Era isn't one of the villain's children (per my request) I asked her to be the MomFriendTM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back