• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Childhood Blues || Specific Pairing Search

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Greetings, fellow roleplayers.

I'm currently in the search of a partner to roleplay a specific pairing with me.

It is strictly anime/manga-inspired, set in Japan, about a troublesome delinquent and a responsible glasses-wearing class representative. The two are childhood friends and will eventually be caught in a slow burn romance, dealing with the struggles of growing up, unrequited crushes, young insecurities and so forth. I am aware of how cliche the characters sound, as well as the plot. I just really want to indulge in it and maybe play around with the tropes involved.

Now, if plot happened to pick your interest, there is one more thing you must keep in mind before contacting me about your interest in it, that being a list of regulations.

i. This will be a casual / semi-detailed roleplay. Inspiration may come and go, I perfectly understand that, but please never force yourself to write, there is no rush.

ii. On that note, I consider myself a "casual roleplayer", as in I do not pressure the person I will be roleplaying with and rather allow them to go their own pace rather than to demand them to hurry up replying or asking when their next reply will be. No deadlines, no spamming, keep out such habits if you do engage in them.

iii. I will stop replying the moment I feel like I am the only one putting an effort into this, be it by adding to the premise or just making the actual roleplay more engaging. If you are going to keep replying "I don't know" or "sure" or "you choose" over and over, then don't bother.

iv. I ask that you keep in mind the anime/manga aesthetic of this, being the inspiration for this roleplay.

v. You can choose which of the characters to play as. This will be M/F.

Just PM me if I manage to not lose your interest. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back