• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CHICAGO - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How would you lovelies like to handle day transitions?

I can do a mass tag post to "wind up the night" as characters progress through the day or some such?

I'm sorry about the lack of input, been caught up with projects - I'll be posting new characters and doing the rounds tonight!

Genevieve Throckmorton AKA Crazy Janey runs the Sevens, the largest gambling and blackmarket goods trading area in Chicago. It operates out of an abandoned warehouse Downtown.
It's named after the seven deadly sins, since you can indulge in just about any of them there. Gambling, drugs, prostitution, weapons, if it exists and the law and society doesn't want you to have it you can get it in the Sevens.

The cops know to keep away, and those who won't end up missing or worse. The rest are on the dole and know not to bother. Crazy Janey saw that offering it as neutral territory meant the rest of the underworld figures would rather let her keep running it than lose a spot for negotiations and moving their goods.

She's nicknamed Crazy Janey for her highly eccentric ways, from her habit of trying to corrupt any clergy members she encounters (including nuns) to referring to her operation in pseudo-religious terms. Anyone using that nickname within earshot had better have her permission (few do) or learn how well the old woman can still use a knife. Her main muscle are a the Kowalski Twins, a pair of Earth magic using thugs, she herself runs the accounts, and her right hand woman is Sister Lyra, a fire magic using temptress who oversees operations while wearing a nun's habit.
Sorry, I meant the Sevens.

Hey kiddos!

So, due to dropouts and a couple of other issues I'm gonna revamp the RP, give it a bit of a rejiggle and probably restart it again later in the month - don't delete posts or anything if you're interested in continuing, they can just be pasted in.

Sorry for the bum start, it's one of those things!

Hey kiddos!

So, due to dropouts and a couple of other issues I'm gonna revamp the RP, give it a bit of a rejiggle and probably restart it again later in the month - don't delete posts or anything if you're interested in continuing, they can just be pasted in.

Sorry for the bum start, it's one of those things!
Really sorry, I kept falling behind after left. Can I rejoin the new one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back