• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Chibi Characters

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi thar!

I am looking for characters to draw, simply put. To make sure I don't run out of time, I want to keep to my fairly simple, chibi style. 

If you have anything in mind, just give a description - be it words or images - and I'll see what I can do ^-^

When asking for a request, please make sure to give some information about your character's personality since I use that for poses. Alternatively, you could say which pose you want. 

Current requests:

Lonelytaco - Animal lover

Entarriance - Red/Green/Black/Purple

DemonKitten - The three kittens

MIss-Tyc - Mattie

Legend:D - kimono girl

The Mechanist - A gift/mechanist

uncanny wanderer - Bored girl

Eternal Dragonchild - Baker chick

VladX - Yui Kusanagi

(All completed requests can be seen in the thread)

Here are a few examples:

Basic, no background or shading

chibi chris.png chibi damien.png chibi hayden2.png Chibi Sam.png

Little less basic, tiny bit of shading and/or a very basic background

Leila Ref.png

Griff chibi.png

Even less basic, more interesting background, maybe a little more shading. More complex characters and/or multiple characters

Class AT.png Wolf.png

high5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a char id love to see drawn in this style :)

The girl on the horse, maybe with a skirt on instead of khakis for the sake of style xD

image.jpeg

Can you do chibi animals? I have some sibling cats that would be rather interesting to see in such a cute style

Yo, local weeb here, and your style is adorable!! It's clean and the coloured lines add a bit more of a lively feel to the art. The colours work nicely together for all your images! I do have to say though, your simplistic base-like colouring seems nicer than your shaded ones. The airbrush sometimes seems out of place, as if rounding out the image, and sometimes causes a strange contrast between the lighter lines and the darker colours used for shading. I recommend experimenting with different hues instead of making a colour darker, but nonetheless, your chibis are adorable!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request :D!! You may pile up with the upcoming requests, so take your time, and don't feel as if you're obligated to do all the characters I'm suggesting! Haha, I usually ask for the same thing with these type of requests!!

References yo:

RiaboZz.png

xqVhT7A.png

36efKI1.jpg

Character Personalities!! I'll add relationships too if you need ideas for anything, though this is kind of big, at least bigger than it should be!! Haha, sorry!

Z1VTWBF.png

Purple: Flamboyant, sparkly, super charismatic flirtacious guy!! He probably has his own fanclub, who knows, but he sparkles no a daily basis with a life supply of roses by his side. A bit on the overconfident side, though he has absolutely no endurance you can step in his foot and he's down. Also has a bit of an obsession with Black.

Red: Insanely irritable and hot tempered and pretty ready for a fight. The shortest at 5'3, though also the eldest at 19. Swears the most, and is an all around angry person who you can piss off with just about anything. Though he's a bit on the embarrassed side of things and quickly gets mad if you try and call him out of something to hide his embarassment. 

Black: Actually a girl! Typically with a tired expression, though she's quick to aim a gun at anyone. Pros to working as a hitman. Has tons of social anxiety and relies on the rest of group when it comes to talking, though they're the only one that can beat Red in a 1v1 (maybe because she has a gun) and is rather indifferent and apathetic, expressing very little emotion. The cool black haired emotionless character cliche.

Green: A big dad!!! A genuinelly caring good person who has a fond love of plants and anything relating to botany. He's good at taking care of everyone, makes his own tea. He's just the parental figure that the group never had, yelling at everyone for misbehaving and consoles them with all with their problems. 

With that, that's about it! You can draw them however you want, and you don't even need to draw all of them, rather, the one's that you think are interesting! You're doing this for free, too, so you can really alter it however you find yourself comfortable with, or at least free with drawing!!

If you're still doing commissions, may I please request a drawing of Kitt Hawkins, an OC of mine? :DD

I really like the basic chibi style, it's adorable ^-^

Here's the pic of him

bIkiTfR.png

He's pretty much a cocky, cheeky, smug individual with a heart of gold xP

I'd prefer the drawing of him in this pose (you don't have to draw him in it though, you're the artist, you can do what's best ^-^)

Take as much time as you need on this request, and thank you in advance :DD

I totally forgot about this. Let me link you to them.

Apparently I don't have permission to view these. Would you be able to try again?

Yo, local weeb here, and your style is adorable!! It's clean and the coloured lines add a bit more of a lively feel to the art. The colours work nicely together for all your images! I do have to say though, your simplistic base-like colouring seems nicer than your shaded ones. The airbrush sometimes seems out of place, as if rounding out the image, and sometimes causes a strange contrast between the lighter lines and the darker colours used for shading. I recommend experimenting with different hues instead of making a colour darker, but nonetheless, your chibis are adorable!!

If you don't mind, I'd like to make a request :D!! You may pile up with the upcoming requests, so take your time, and don't feel as if you're obligated to do all the characters I'm suggesting! Haha, I usually ask for the same thing with these type of requests!!

References yo:

RiaboZz.png

xqVhT7A.png

36efKI1.jpg

Character Personalities!! I'll add relationships too if you need ideas for anything, though this is kind of big, at least bigger than it should be!! Haha, sorry!

Z1VTWBF.png

Purple: Flamboyant, sparkly, super charismatic flirtacious guy!! He probably has his own fanclub, who knows, but he sparkles no a daily basis with a life supply of roses by his side. A bit on the overconfident side, though he has absolutely no endurance you can step in his foot and he's down. Also has a bit of an obsession with Black.

Red: Insanely irritable and hot tempered and pretty ready for a fight. The shortest at 5'3, though also the eldest at 19. Swears the most, and is an all around angry person who you can piss off with just about anything. Though he's a bit on the embarrassed side of things and quickly gets mad if you try and call him out of something to hide his embarassment. 

Black: Actually a girl! Typically with a tired expression, though she's quick to aim a gun at anyone. Pros to working as a hitman. Has tons of social anxiety and relies on the rest of group when it comes to talking, though they're the only one that can beat Red in a 1v1 (maybe because she has a gun) and is rather indifferent and apathetic, expressing very little emotion. The cool black haired emotionless character cliche.

Green: A big dad!!! A genuinelly caring good person who has a fond love of plants and anything relating to botany. He's good at taking care of everyone, makes his own tea. He's just the parental figure that the group never had, yelling at everyone for misbehaving and consoles them with all with their problems. 

With that, that's about it! You can draw them however you want, and you don't even need to draw all of them, rather, the one's that you think are interesting! You're doing this for free, too, so you can really alter it however you find yourself comfortable with, or at least free with drawing!!

/monthly_2016_09/57d4ed800691a_nfdkmfkslfzl_fc.PNG.cb01323c217133296f27705a7274c67c.PNG

PLEAAASSEEE tell me these beauties are part of a visual novel or something! I need to see more of them and their precious faces. I am actually really excited to draw them. I do intend to do all of them, so it will probably take a while. I'll just show you each as they are done. 

May I just add: this art you have graced me with is beautiful *^* I'm jealous of the anatomy and clothing (folds are so difficult ;-;)

If you're still doing commissions, may I please request a drawing of Kitt Hawkins, an OC of mine? :DD

I really like the basic chibi style, it's adorable ^-^

Here's the pic of him

He's pretty much a cocky, cheeky, smug individual with a heart of gold xP

I'd prefer the drawing of him in this pose (you don't have to draw him in it though, you're the artist, you can do what's best ^-^)

Take as much time as you need on this request, and thank you in advance :DD

I think the pose is great! (I often have the most difficulty with deciding on one ''^^) I'm guessing I should leave out the glasses since he has none. But I'll get to him as soon as I can!

Attachments

• nfdkmfkslfzl.f,c.PNG
    nfdkmfkslfzl.f,c.PNG
    357.5 KB · Views: 0
@Entarriance I did Red first >.> 'cause, y'know, favouritism. I hope I managed to do him justice. Quick question: has green got heterochromia? 

View attachment 170190

AAA LOOK AT MY SON I LOVE HIM and you got his piercings right, congratulations :>

per usual it  all looks super nice!! I love it, thank you so much!! 

oh and yes he does!! Occasionally uses coloured contacts to have it all the same colour, haha.

Today has been a slow day for me. I will post in spoilers

We have three characters that were siblings. One ended up murdering both their siblings, but this would be before a time that Applefang went over board. I think it would be really cute to see a light hearted image of these three. You can make them human if you prefer too.

red_by_pierzyna-d4yy4mi.jpgName:  Applefang 

Age Before Death:  60 moons

Moons Dead: 110 Moons

Clan at Death: Flareclan

Rank Before Death: Warrior

Appearance: Applefang was a short furred, bright ginger tabby with vibrant green eyes. Her claws always stayed unsheathed and she was fairly pretty, but most were afraid of her. She was well built, but still kept a nice muscular not bulky frame. She was a little taller than normal, but not by much and she had a rather long tail.

Family Living:  Unknown

History: Applefang has a rather long and rich history filled with envy and murder. She was by far not an innocent she-cat, but some have reason to believe that there were many signs that could of prevented the future that she lead. She was a rather ruthless, focused, and ambitious cat that went into battle wanting blood on her paws. She craved success, but many saw her ruthless behavior as sicking and no one really trusted her. Tom cats compared her to her sister, the gentle medicine cat, and her capability as a warrior was always compared to her brother. Apple was a very dedicated and loyal cat to flareclan, but it seems everyone only noticed her negative traits. Her mother was quick to disipline Apple as a kit and showed favoritism to her other children, particularly Rose. Apple did have her father, but he did little to discipline the she-cat. He was ignorant to her growing rage. But if you wish to know more about her story, read below.

Death: Applefang was killed by her own father in order to stop the madness that was taking her over. She now resides in the Dark Forest.

rosetail.jpg

Name:  Rosetail

Moons Dead: 111 Moons

Rank Before Death: Warrior

Appearance: Rosetail was a short furred, light ginger tabby she-cat with light green eyes. She was normal sized though rather dainty.

History: Rosetail was born as the runt and was rather weak as a kit. It didn't help that Applefang was rough with her and she actually envied her sister's strength and health. Still, she was her mother's favorite and was rather spoiled in her own right. It soon came that she did not desire to fight or even learn to fight and found her calling as a medicine cat. She finally found a voice and her shy, scared demeanor just became a very sweet and gentle one. She was well loved by all the clans and many even felt disappointed that the she-cat was a medicine cat. She had a special way to her and could calm anyone. She no longer feared her sister, but she would never dare to say anything harsh to her or anyone. Of course, her love of her sister and respect caused her to not be able to see the darkness in Applefang's heart and it would cost her her life.

Before that, Rosetail was the mentor to Rattuft, but her death would cause the she-cat to be a little rougher with her practice then her sweet mentor.

Death: Rosetail had her windpipe crushed by Applefang due to her sister's jealousy over Rosetail's popularity and everything she could not be.

REdheart.jpg

Name:  Redheart

Moons Dead: 110 Moons

Rank Before Death: Deputy

Appearance: Redheart was a large, broad and muscular tom with evergreen eyes and dark, auburn tabby fur. He was the darkest of his two siblings as well the oldest and largest.

History: Redheart was born fairly lucky. He was large, powerful and had a very good demeanor. He quickly made a point to take care of his family when Copperstorm was away. He was a great listener and always considered everyone before acting. He even became a second trainer to his sister, Applefang. He taught her how to use her agility and cunning to her advantage since she did not have the same strength as him. He loved her dearly and she was his partner even though most would consider her his shadow. He also loved Rosetail, but the two had very little to connect with, but he was proud to have a medicine cat as his sister. When he became deputy he was actually quite surprised. He expected his more cunning sister to get the position since he could not seem to see past his own admiration of his sister. This was a turning point for Applefang as she started to distance herself from Redheart, much to his dismay. He was too busy to really stop and talk to her and it soon became too late. His admiration for his sister caused him to trust too deeply in her.

Death: Applefang poisoned him just enough to weaken him before slitting his throat.

--INFORMATION--Name: MatveyNickname: MattieAge: 20Height: 5'2"Sex: MalePronouns: Him/HeSexuality: PansexualRace: HumanNationality: RussianZodiac: LeoOccupation: CafeSchool: N/A

Personality: Sweet, Shy, Friendly, Quiet, Keeps to himself, Self conscious.Likes: Reading, Music, Swimming, Animals, POPSICLES.Dislikes: Bullying, His body.Extra: The stitches are from being experimented on. He was found in pieces and put back together with a bit of magic. He falls apart a lot like Sally from NBC.

image.png

HI ALL

Looks like the week has started again (joy oh joy), so less time for arting. I will probably be able to do a piece every second day on average, to give you an idea if you're waiting. I'll go put up a list of what I'm working on so you can estimate time frames if you are so inclined. 

@Talus I have done the sketch for yours. I should be able to finish line and colour by the end of today. 

@Entarriance I'm going to intersperse your characters among the others so no one waits too long ^-^ Hope you don't mind. 

@DemonKitten I will do my best to do the fluffy, adorable babs justice, however I have not done pure animal chibis before. I might design a human version of them to work with, but I'll have to see how I'm feeling at the time ^_^  

@Miss-Tyc He is really cute. I love shy characters and am looking forward to drawing him. 

HI ALL

Looks like the week has started again (joy oh joy), so less time for arting. I will probably be able to do a piece every second day on average, to give you an idea if you're waiting. I'll go put up a list of what I'm working on so you can estimate time frames if you are so inclined. 

@Talus I have done the sketch for yours. I should be able to finish line and colour by the end of today. 

@Entarriance I'm going to intersperse your characters among the others so no one waits too long ^-^ Hope you don't mind. 

@DemonKitten I will do my best to do the fluffy, adorable babs justice, however I have not done pure animal chibis before. I might design a human version of them to work with, but I'll have to see how I'm feeling at the time ^_^  

@Miss-Tyc He is really cute. I love shy characters and am looking forward to drawing him. 

Ahhh, I can't wait to see it! >u<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back