• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Chibi Characters

5 hours ago, Talus said:

ooooh it's so lovely and perfect ;u;

thank you so much <3 

would it be okay with you if I used it as my profile pic on another forum? (with credit, of course)

if not, i understand ^-^

Of course! I'm glad you like him. Feel free to use it how you want ^-^

Hello. I don't know if your up for it but I was wondering if you could draw a character of mine. I'm not very good with detailed descriptions so I'm gonna add a reference character and a hairstyle I want.

So here it is

images (2).jpg

I want it to look like her

But with this hairstyle

IMG_20160914_103007.jpg

And could I have her in a red kimono

Pose her however you want

But thanks if you decide to do it

@DemonKitten Sorry that they took so long. I now have several pages in my sketchbook of my attempt at cats X.D (also a random catbug...) I tried to get their personalities before the one went off the rails, and I hope I managed to do them justice ^-^

3Kittens.png

Gaaah! It's been so long. I'm really sorry to all who are still waiting >.< My tablet wasn't working for a couple of weeks (managed to fix it yesterday, thankfully)

I will get on with your requests as soon as I can! 

Sorry again ;A;

Hello. I don't know if your up for it but I was wondering if you could draw a character of mine. I'm not very good with detailed descriptions so I'm gonna add a reference character and a hairstyle I want.

So here it is

View attachment 171892

I want it to look like her

But with this hairstyle

View attachment 171898

And could I have her in a red kimono

Pose her however you want

But thanks if you decide to do it

Hey there. Could you please give some basic information about your character, like personality? 

@Legend:D I'm just waiting on some info from you, then I can start on your request. 

I need her basic personality, eye colour and if you have a higher res image of her ref, that would be really helpful ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back