• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Chibi Characters

Sure, I don't mind waiting. In the end "patience is a virtue" xD
Anyway... Refference pictures

dz9ggm.jpg

yui_kusanagi_2_0_by_razy97rdr-dadvqrf.jpg

Personality wise: She's cocky, tom-boy-ish, foul mouth, heavy smoker and drinker, short tempered, competitive, over-confident in her abilities, gun lover.

As for pose, I let this up to you ^^

After stalking checking out your art thread, I just had to come here. Your art is simply adorable and I love it so much. 
So, I have a request, if this is still open. :> 

After stalking checking out your art thread, I just had to come here. Your art is simply adorable and I love it so much. 
So, I have a request, if this is still open. :> 

Thank you! 

Requests are always open, but there is a waiting list. (If I don't have things piling up, I don't get the panic monster pestering me to work >.>) So feel free to say what you would like!

I'm willing to wait. Haha, these are too cute to pass up. Well here is my request. c :

I have a few references. I hope it isn't too many to where it becomes confusing. 

I would like a hairstyle similar to this, if possible. Curly and unkempt, preferably a dark red/brown color. 

20161201_174239.jpg

I would like a facial expression similar to this. He has light brown eyes, if that helps. 

20161201_173932.jpg

For the pose, maybe have his arms crossed in an annoyed way. Or maybe have his hand on his face in that annoyed way that I don't know how to explain. : c

Huehuehue, now, if you could make him wearing a bunny suit that would be perfect. Something similar to this, but in pink. 

2bbe76c039a57c17d1779509dba6ea84.jpg

Aaaand, if not, a simple baggy white shirt and some black pants would be okay. 

He's an angry roll with a blunt, sarcastic attitude and gets annoyed very easily. Waaaah. 

I'm willing to wait. Haha, these are too cute to pass up. Well here is my request. c :

I have a few references. I hope it isn't too many to where it becomes confusing. 

I would like a hairstyle similar to this, if possible. Curly and unkempt, preferably a dark red/brown color. 

View attachment 213097

I would like a facial expression similar to this. He has light brown eyes, if that helps. 

View attachment 213098

For the pose, maybe have his arms crossed in an annoyed way. Or maybe have his hand on his face in that annoyed way that I don't know how to explain. : c

Huehuehue, now, if you could make him wearing a bunny suit that would be perfect. Something similar to this, but in pink. 

View attachment 213101

Aaaand, if not, a simple baggy white shirt and some black pants would be okay. 

He's an angry roll with a blunt, sarcastic attitude and gets annoyed very easily. Waaaah. 

This sounds adorable. I'll be looking forward to doing it  ^_^

merp hello I kind of want to do a request thingie but if you're busy it's all cool 

/monthly_2016_12/image.jpg.33ffe028d1baa0262e1c1b21ffebe841.jpg 

This is Anita Thomas, my OC person. She's a cyborg, so most of her body is made up of metal and wires, most notably her left arm being completely metal. She tends to wear more cyberpunkish stuff.

H/C: Dark Blonde/Light Brown

E/C: Dark Blue

Le Personality:

Anita is and always has been a free spirit. Extroverted, with a side dish of sassy, she is actually pretty friendly and chill...so long as you don't get on her bad side. She detests being bossed around, insulted, and treated with hostility. In fact, do that and it is very likely that she'll beat the shit out of you and walk away thinking about what clothes to get at that one boutique nearby. 

I'll admit it; Anita can be your stereotypical teenager sometimes (all the time). She spends a lot of her time on Tumblr, Instagram, and Twitter. She is a ginormous troll in behavior and always seems to have a pair of shades on her to increase the trolling. She has probably attended a lot of gang meetings, despite not being a member, and interrupted them with obnoxious questions that have nothing to do with the meeting. 

In other words, TROLOLOLOL. She is, however, a genius mechanic, and has extended knowledge about computers. So feel free to stop by. 

-------

Picture wise, I kinda wanna see one of her many trolling gang meetings endeavors tbh XD Like, I dunno, just being a total smartass at one of the meetings while people just stare at her like "who is this chick" *shrug*

Hi people! 

Sorry about this not being a completed piece, but update on what's happening on those.

To all those who have asked to have a piece done for them, I still intend to do that. However, I started this thread because I didn't have much inspiration to draw anything for myself. Now, with me trying to make a second visual novel, I've made myself a project to keep me busy. Since this doesn't happen often, I hope you'll have some more patience with me  ^_^  

I mean, it was also for free, sooo... 

ANYWHO! Requests will temporarily be closed. When I start posting finished one, we're open for business again! Hufflepuff Rabbit, I have seen and accept your request as prior to the closure. I am pretty bad with armour or metallic things in general, so... try not expect too much, I'm afraid. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back