• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cheesiest of Plots

Kerishea

Read More.
Hi everyone! So I have the lamest and most over-roleplayed plot/pairing ever however it has been in my head for days now and I am itching to give it a shot.

There are two best friends, Jamie, and Ally. They have been friends since they were in kindergarten and have been inseparable. Fast-forward to high school, senior year. Ally is happily dating a part-time jerk, Bryce. After a few chance encounters, Jamie realizes he has feelings for Ally. For a long time he keeps them to himself and their friendship continues unscathed.  

After a particularly unpleasant argument with Bryce, Ally turns to her best friend who ends up telling her everything. Their friendship is strained and Jamie pulls away, knowing that if he remains friends with Ally it will be too painful to be around her, especially if she is dating someone.

Ally is in turmoil. She isn't sure if she misses her best friend or if she misses Jamie. In my head Ally gets drunk and shows up at Jamie's house, swearing and blaming him for ruining their friendship. Jamie is a gentleman, takes her keys, and puts her to bed but an interesting night ensues.

That's about all I have for the two: it will be up to us whether or not we want them to be together in the end or not.

A few things you need to know:

1) The names are non-negotiable (with the exception of the boyfriend). 

2) Jamie lives with his father, his mother died when he was in his early teens.

3) Ally's family are strict church-goers who treat Jamie like their own child.

4) This could be an FxF plot if that is what you are interested in :)  There would still be the boyfriend element for Ally which, yes I know, is cliche and over-done.

5) I'm gonna require a sample post. It doesn't have to be anything super long but I don't want to get going with someone to realize that their style doesn't jive well with my own.

Feel free to msg me or post here if you are interested! :D  

This sounds pretty interesting. The thing is I havent rpd since early 2016 and am kinda rusty, so I was wondering what kind of level you wanted to go with. (Simple-Detailed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back