• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Žπ‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘™π‘™π‘  Β΄ΛŽΛ—

exis

tu te prends trop la tΓͺte
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• Hey, I'm Alexis! I'm just looking for chill RP partners. I'm pretty easy to please– you can write as much or as little as you'd like, as long as you give me something interesting to respond to, I'll be happy. I'm an intermediate writer myself (semi-lit), so I don't expect perfection. For those who have lengthy minimum paragraph/word count requirements, this one is not for you unfortunately.

20+

Seeking m/m atm

slow burn romance, although platonic is fine too.

I like angst, fluff and dark themes.

Most genres are okay with me, though I'm uninterested in slice of life.

Most of my writing is done on mobile, so fancy codes can make it a little hard to read
    (plus I don't know how to do it), so I would prefer it if you didn't use it.

Going off-site is not an option for me and I prefer to stay in DMS.

Ghost friendly. Take as much time as you need to respond.

To be honest, I'm not very good at doubling. I am willing to write side characters though.

Please DM instead of commenting!

(unless you can't DM of course)

If I missed anything, feel free to ask. In the meantime, take a look through the originals tab for some ideas I've thought up.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back