Chitchat Chatting and Fantasy RP ideas

Yeah jts like he has to get in our business to begin with and then makes me out to be the bad guy

and don't tell him this but when I blocked her I reported her since she kept harassing me

Yeah jts like he has to get in our business to begin with and then makes me out to be the bad guy
I understand him wanting things to go back to how they used to be rping with the whole gang but unfortunately that's not possible anymore because of angel. I don't agree with him saying that you fanned the flames. You tried to put the fire out completely by blocking angel not wanting to deal with her shit anymore. I support you on that even if he doesn't like it. He probably has to deal with angel's bitching about it which made things worse for him but tough. Sometimes you gotta make a choice and let some people go.

Hm... I might remake the general idea so are we going to have them fight to be king of hell? and yeah exactly I love how when he sent her goddess out all the sudden her never used yokai shows up

Hm... I might remake the general idea so are we going to have them fight to be king of hell? and yeah exactly I love how when he sent her goddess out all the sudden her never used yokai shows up
Yeah. She did that on purpose. And she had her oc have an attitude too. And yes. That's the general idea. The seven sins fight for Lucifer's crown. There's followers of the seven sins and siblings of the sins which are minor sins

okay I will get to work and yeah she did I mean right after he said he was going to take a yokai as a lover *shaking from anger* but what really pisses me off is Merlin anymore

okay I will get to work and yeah she did I mean right after he said he was going to take a yokai as a lover *shaking from anger* but what really pisses me off is Merlin anymore

I mean I understand wanting to have the whole group rping together again but it's just not possible anymore. He has to accept that. That we aren't going to deal with angel's shit anymore. He'll get over it. Don't let him upset you

That's the thing I think when it comes down to it if I decide I want nothing to do with angel he will stop inviting me to groups and you all will forget me ><

That's the thing I think when it comes down to it if I decide I want nothing to do with angel he will stop inviting me to groups and you all will forget me ><
No that's not true. I hope you would know better than that. That we aren't that shallow and will forget about you. If I lose my friendship with Merlin because I don't like angel and won't deal with her then I'll be sad but I'm not going to go back on it. I literally can't deal with her anymore. And I haven't been. And I didn't forget about j or relax even after the fight.

Honestly I'm hurt and disappointed that you would think that. That we would forget about you over something like that.

I didn't forget them either I know I wasn't close to relax but still. It's not that y'all are shallow it's just he seems like the boss and it seems like everyone flocks to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back