Chitchat Chatting and Fantasy RP ideas

So I have an idea for making an Arabian fantasy style and yeah I know right Tora? I got on here to get away from angel and being the bad guy all the time

So I have an idea for making an Arabian fantasy style and yeah I know right Tora? I got on here to get away from angel and being the bad guy all the time

Karo you aren't the bad guy. If Merlin has an issue with it then he can get over it. I understand and support what you did. If that means losing his favor then I'll be sad but I'll get over it. Don't let them dictate what you do and how you do it. The point of joining quotev is to get away from the bullshit of the real world. Don't let it happen there and make you leave.

Don't worry about it Tora I'll still be there and what do you mean Elephatom? I was going to add genies and the like ^^

Don't worry about it Tora I'll still be there and what do you mean Elephatom? I was going to add genies and the like ^^

Silk-road fantasy generally means exploration of themes and setting cultures that deviate, to an extreme extent, from the common medieval Europe, and focus solely on the Orients.

Also, the correct term, and most used by actual arabians, would be Djinn or Jinn. Not to mention, the many sub-daemons that derive from them, glaring among them being the Ifrits.

Alright. I like the battle for Lucifer's crown group but this new person that joined...They seem like an ok person but I don't think they understand the group. Plus they used real life images for the looks...

Also I wanted to use the general term genie so others have a free and easy way to interrupt it rather being an djinn or whatever even the friendly genie we think from such as I dream a Jeannie

Sorry not trying to argue just showing my thoughts anyways I was thinking of focusing on one culture such as Egypt since one we could do the gods and the mortals, and even the different types of genies. What do you guys think?

I am here and I'm still intimadated by all this nice shit T_T XD but it's cool. It's like stepping out of a trailer home and into a mansion. Also I would totally be done for that. Oh what if there was like a few genies (good) and a few djinns (bad) and they are using the mortals that claim them to battle each other

OOooh I love that idea and Tora you can go to your personal details to change everything and avatar is where you put your profile picture

Okay no problem my friend also who else should we share this site with in your opinion Tora?

If you want to. I don't think poi or soul would be very into it though...And J I'm not sure. Maybe.

I don't know where J is anymore. I feel like she sort of left Q or something unless she's hiding under a rock XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back