Chitchat Chatting and Fantasy RP ideas

I know you wouldnt Tora I meant the rest of the group you, J, and Nessa seem to be my only real friends on the darn site

I'm so sorry I tend to mistype when emotional but it seems like I have been astranged from most everyone since I kept turning down angel's advances

I'm so sorry I tend to mistype when emotional but it seems like I have been astranged from most everyone since I kept turning down angel's advances
It's alright. And yeah he does seem like that because he makes and manages lots of groups but he's not. He's not in charge of you or anyone else. He's not the ruler of quotev. Don't let him push you out. Him or angel. Because even if he does decide to stop inviting you to groups you have other friends who will be there

Hey guys, looks like y'all have been through some rough stuff on Quotev. Reading through, sounds like you've had a bit of a scuffle over there.
I was also reading through and I realized that it looks like you haven't read through the rules yet!
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/official-site-rules.153655/
I'd encourage you to read through them before moving on with anything.
Plus, there's an RP discussion forum here: https://www.rpnation.com/forums/roleplay-discussion-advice.8/ That could help you with ideas, and a ton of fantasy RPs here: https://www.rpnation.com/forums/fantasy.12/ That you could glean ideas from or join.
Just thought I'd pop in and help you lot out.

Quick question um we are not trying to advertise or anything and it doesn't see we are breaching any of the rules. So are we allowed to keep posting here?

Quick question um we are not trying to advertise or anything and it doesn't see we are breaching any of the rules. So are we allowed to keep posting here?
Oh ye that wasn't the rule I was referring to.
Y'all are fine here.
Rule 2 tho.
Smuts kinda off the table for forum RPs.
I think that rolls for PMs too, but I'm not sure.

Oh no we weren't going to RP smut or anything just getting something off out chests about a girl who well I guess you read the posts. Yeah I read the rules before hand and knew that was against the rules ^^`

Oh no we weren't going to RP smut or anything just getting something off out chests about a girl who well I guess you read the posts. Yeah I read the rules before hand and knew that was against the rules ^^`
Ok good.
I was just trying to make sure you didn't post that on the forums.
Lookin' out for y'all.
Well, I'm glad to hear you like our bells and whistles, and I'm sure by now you've hit 10 posts, so you should have access to all of them.
We have a BBCode contest going on right now if you're interested in that, or we're having a movie night where we're gonna watch Okja with 24 of our closest friends tomorrow night, 8/7 central.

Hey there, as Sano pointed out, there are many forums here for different types of discussions. Your thread has been moved to personal as it seems to mostly focus on "chitchat" with a bit of RP planning.

I would suggest taking RP planning discussions to Private Messages (if you have the 10 post requirement). While we do have a Roleplay Discussion & Advice Forum, it's open to getting feedback from the community.

Karomgo Karomgo It's understandable to be confused. RpNation can be a bit overwhelming at first. You can always take a look at the FAQ and if you have any questions, you can post for help in Site Questions & Information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back