Chatroom

latest

Looking through the wiki,apparently her given name translates to "Demon Princess" ..... Maybe we should watch out for her.

View attachment 181634

this ones my fave so far out of all the characters

altho i think shes a lot of ppls faves haha

best girl in general is definitely komaeda tho idk what u guys r talking about

this ones my fave so far out of all the characters

altho i think shes a lot of ppls faves haha

best girl in general is definitely komaeda tho idk what u guys r talking about

The way she's sitting though.....It's quite lewd considering that she's a kindergarten teacher.

Nope. This is happening in another HP I'm in too. Dunno what's going on.

Trust me. I would NEVER switch to a dark theme xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie Ann Taylor's voice is pretty great. She voiced the Best Waifu and Second-Best Daughteru in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

'Best waifu' will only cry out Chrom's name when you have sex with her.

'Second best daughteru' has mommy issues and daddy issues because you're not chrom.

Good lord, the taste here is just horrendous.

This roleplay has been featured in the October Newsletter! Congratulations; you can view the newsletter here.

I'm sorry, I think you got the wrong roleplay. Bandit made this, which means it's automatically trash. I'm just here to make sure everyone gets their best girls right.

Nah, i just think that the newer rps are just all shit they had to scrape the barrel for something moderately okay, and ended up with this one.

Hey @The One Eyed Bandit , can I create pixel art of the characters. May I also know the MCs appearance?

:o

THAT'D BE VERY KIND

As for MC, I sketched a thing and Ghost doodled a thing a while back

View attachment 168611

i wanted her to look like a depressed naegi ripoff

but i cant color or ink so i gave up

Like the first one for face and the second one for color, but with dark brown hair, probably.

kind sir ;v;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back