Chatroom

I've been sick. Brain fffaarrrr out of writing range.

Generally, status updates are a good place to check if I vanish without word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys...I think it's obvious that the people conspired to kill him and they all want to hide the true killer for some reason.

Well,one,the body was found immediately. Doesn't that mean at least three people saw the dead body . Two, the people are acting very suspiciously.

OBJECTION

That's not evidence, that's conjecture formed by opinion. I WANT COLD HARD EVIDENCE, Mr. NANA.

OBJECTION

That's not evidence, that's conjecture formed by opinion. I WANT COLD HARD EVIDENCE, Mr. NANA.

Okay.

TAKE THIS!!

The large box with knives + The unnecessary amount of wounds on the body + The dried up blood by the body

Don't you think it's weird that there is a big box of clean knives with an entirely different knife stuck on the body. It's also strange that a single knife from one person could've caused all of it. I think that one knife is a distraction . Combined with the fact that the blood is able to dry,despite the fact the body was found immediately, makes me think that they put off investigating. This means something. I think they ganged up on the poor sop.

*SLAMS HAND ON DESK*

That may be so, but what if the other stabs were placed AFTER the poor sod was killed as an attempt to hide the murderer's true identity? The autopsy report isn't clear enough! In that case, while I cannot say only one person was the killer, you cannot declare that ALL of them were killers!

*SLAMS HAND ON DESK*

That may be so, but what if the other stabs were placed AFTER the poor sod was killed as an attempt to hide the murderer's true identity? The autopsy report isn't clear enough! In that case, while I cannot say only one person was the killer, you cannot declare that ALL of them were killers!

But it confirms that they are conspiring to protect the killer!

But it confirms that they are conspiring to protect the killer!

It confirms nothing! It could easily also mean the killer planted false evidence at the scene of the crime, framing others to be conspiring with him! Until confirmation that the knife at the scene of the crime is relevant to the case, and until we know whether any of the wounds were inflicted after death, there is a stalemate! 

@The One Eyed Bandit

Your Honor, I request another day to investigate the crime scene!

Aha... I haven't even gotten around to clearing Orleans yet. Whenever I play it always ends up being events or dailies.

How do you mean? I just posted last night, if that's what you're asking.

At least Orleans isn't as brutal as it once was. There was a legitimate reason for Kojirou's title: Saviour of France. Also, I didn't know this was a thing.

Shit, hearing Edea from Bravely Default as Aoi in the English dub of the game is really weird. Actually makes me like her a bit more though.

i proudly stand by #2 in this election

also no, never heard of them

So... Do you guys want me to wait until tomorrow so everyone can weigh in on that write in? BE SPEEDY, POST STARTS AFTER AN EPISODE OF DEXTER IF NOBODY REPLIES.

i proudly stand by #2 in this election

also no, never heard of them

So if you want to know what Paradox Games are, just imagine Native Americans attacking Europe! France losing the 100 year war! Weirdly diplomatic Japanese warring states! You playing as King of Scotland and dying of testicular cancer while your son destroys your ambitions by finding out that he's gay! Fascist America!

YOU CAN PRACTICALLY PLAY ANY NATION FROM 866AD TO 1933 ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND HISTORY DOESN'T MATTER.

And in a more straight-forward answer, Paradox is a game company that is most known for making grand strategy games such as Crusader Kings. They are often extremely complicated and can be quite boring for those not interested in micro-management and lots of statistics. However, for those who are in Paradox's target audience they are exceptional games. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back