Chatroom

I feel terribly sick after staying awake for 12+ hours and eating nothing but 6 mozarella sticks &'s smelling spoiled milk so u b grateful I put effort into sharing

Hm... Sounds interesting. Lemme think about it. I might contact an Admin (or an @Ghost if he has the power to do it) and see if I could get this transferred into it, assuming it'd be an HP.

lol something like that wuold need.... so mayn threads

how many do we even have just for this one?

altho if you really wanna do it im sure no one should have much of a problem with it

anyways i might be gone awhile, i no longer have internet or data bcuz my parents overreact to everything and the kitchen wasnt clean enough for them lol

dunno when im getting it back, im only able to post this by using my moms computer when she (and no one else bcuz theyd fuckign rat me out) is around

Oh. I leave a minimum of two days between posts, seems to be the maximum(ish) time for all the votes to flow in. Next one will probably be tonight, don't you worry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me just say that Kaede Akamatsu is already best girl for me. Her neutral expression is a smirk, she plays piano and she's adorable.... That means she's gonna die,right?

Waifu.jpg

Did someone say best girl? I'm sorry but one does not simply surpass the true best girl.

latest

Looking through the wiki,apparently her given name translates to "Demon Princess" ..... Maybe we should watch out for her.

Harukawa.png

I MUST EDUCATE THOSE WHO ARE WRONG AND NEED TO KNOW THE ONLY CORRECT CHOICE IN WAIFU'S!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back