Chatroom

Come and chat here, hang out, discuss choices, whatever. Just keep it all here, not in the main thread.

Things will be prettified tomorrow, sometime after I wake up, my URL links aren't working right now for some reason >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
tfw you wanna write  something clever for her name but you're not

smh you shouldve chosen a better friend

thx i tried to choose something generic that also sounded like a vague mashup of the last two protagonists names but had that dangan ronpa protag ring to it, 

2. Seconding Naemi Hanako, Hanako was best girl in Katawa Shoujo too. Since this is Danganronpa, probably shouldn't try to latch onto the first guy you see. 

I was going to post an image of Rin in response to this. But then the day went on, and as I considered it I realized the folly of that action.

hanako best

ALSO

WE HAVE A THREE WAY TIE, ALREADY

OTL

@Ammy Wanna play tiebreaker?

Otherwise this is gonna hinge on a dice roll.

OH JEEZ

OH MAN

I DON'T LIKE THIS PRESSURE

GETTIN' THE HELL OUTTA HERE.

Namie Hitou is just a generic name.

Hitonami, however, is japanese for 'run of the mill', or generic, if you will.

So it's a generic name meaning generic.

Namie Hitou is just a generic name.

Hitonami, however, is japanese for 'run of the mill', or generic, if you will.

So it's a generic name meaning generic.

Oh, that's pretty neat, I want to change my vote to that! 

For mine, Maimi means 'smiling truth', which has obvious implications in Danganronpa, and Shoumetsu means 'annihilation', which also has obvious implications.

Oh, that's pretty neat, I want to change my vote to that! 

For mine, Maimi means 'smiling truth', which has obvious implications in Danganronpa, and Shoumetsu means 'annihilation', which also has obvious implications.

So we're telling the meaning of the names we thought up? I just randomly thought up mine... When I saw this, I looked up for what mine meant. It so happens that Hisoka, given name, is a guy name and it meant (Secret) and Arata means (Fresh/New).

Edited the post. Not majorly, just stuck 'big, brown' in front of teddy bear. Tellin' you guys who voted, just in case.

So, guys lurking in here, any of you interested in another OOC just for discussing Danganronpa 3? To talk about it at all, I'd rather not do it in here, to keep it nice and spoiler free for anyone not caught up xP

I want everyone to give Masaki the cold shoulder.

All the time.

For absolutely no reason.

So, do some of the students not have handbooks? If they didn't catch them in time, and they just landed on the floor

Because if so I vote for masaki's to be broken 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back