Chatroom

tumblr_odauleNUEV1vf8v8ho1_500.png

Q. Tell us who is the first person that comes to your mind when you think about  'Autumn’. 

Naegi: “Um…. Kirigiri-san, I guess. She’s cool but also has a really warm and gentle side– I believe that’s very much like her. I-I don’t mean that in a weird way! Y-You know, coincidentally her birthday is in October… O-Of course I would remember when her birthday is. I mean, she’s a really important friend to me… Eh, “When is Hagakure-kun’s birthday?” U-Umm…. A-Ahaha! I might’ve forgotten… I think?”

45yLwAk.png

RIP Danganronpa ?:RR Protagonist. Guess this means Robo-Naegi is going to bite the dust since he's on the promotional material and doesn't have player plot armor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah, so this was the place where we could discuss choices. Well, I'll just lump them out here then...

Anyways what do you think of Masaki?

In the Danganronpa RP, I posted this:

1.  Masaki strikes me as this energetic fool, but I'd like to get to know him more as a person. Stick around with people who know who you are, and don't bump into people who are ready to judge you. You've bumped into Masaki before, he's more likely to believe you.

Besides, I don't think you have to explore alone. Plus, he was the boy who laughed when the bear announced that they'll off killing people. Though they'd be suspicious of you they're also suspicious of him!

I think it's best if we find out his title, if he's just a serial killer then you'd better steer clear away from this brat. But if he's just annoying then he'd be ok to have around... or not.

I just wanna meme it up with Masaki.

Even if he IS a serial killer, due to the killing game, he can NEVER be the culprit. 

And after all, the SHSL Serial Killer is the best girl (not waifu) in DR1.

I'd love for our character to act as the straight man for Masaki's wise guy, they'll be the perfect comedic duo!

In the future I can see puns and jokes being thrown around in abundance. There shall be unresolved sexual tension between the two as Masaki rambles on with his nonsense and our character counters with her pithy statements. I swear to God that they are something between a match made in heaven and a crack pairing. They shall be my entertainment!

Namie x Masaki 

I... actually don't usually ship characters. (Yes, HONEST! Cross my heart and swear to God. ^_^ )

But I've taken a liking to that Masaki guy even if our main character has to suffer through hell just to interact with him. Forgive me, RPers, but I share a sense of camaraderie with this foolish boy. It's his audacity and his air-headedness that makes him so likeable.

@The One Eyed Bandit

I just don't know what got over me. When I want two characters to be together I'm not as vocal as this, but there's something deep in my heart that says that it just has to happen. Normally, I thought that this would never happen to me, but it did!

Now... I have taken the first step of becoming a rabid fanboy. Oh dear lord... SOMEBODY SAVE ME!

well we all know i love hell characters coughkocough 

tbh mysocky is best 10/10

@TripTripleTimes

You underestimate Masaki, lord of fools and memes, he shall strike down all of your disingenuous assertions with his righteous fury.  He shall bring forth a flame that shall engulf you in an inferno similar to hell. May the fires of shame burn your arrogance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back