Chat

No bots, now it's me giving the warnings. If you continue to say such a vile word then i'll kick you from the RP.
Oh. OH.

Really Hypnos, you'll go so far as to kick ME? The ANCIENT CENTURION? I was an OG, alongside you. We MADE this RP together (alongside fordee, who actually made the RP. And every Additional person who participated to make the experience enjoyable)! Do not make me steal all of your ideas and copy it over to a different RP! Oh, I will even use that army moving Proposition and act like it was mine the ENTIRE TIME! It's silly to even think that this could go on without me! I will just steal Lance, Fezze, Jester, Forde, Akio, and everyone else and rouse Excitement for this newer and better ASOIAF RP where we can have Valyrian Dragons and Magic Gay Steel and use profanities without the worry of filters, away from your tyrannical might .
!

Oh. OH.

Really Hypnos, you'll go so far as to kick ME? The ANCIENT CENTURION? I was an OG, alongside you. We MADE this RP together (alongside fordee, who actually made the RP. And every Additional person who participated to make the experience enjoyable)! Do not make me steal all of your ideas and copy it over to a different RP! Oh, I will even use that army moving Proposition and act like it was mine the ENTIRE TIME! It's silly to even think that this could go on without me! I will just steal Lance, Fezze, Jester, Forde, Akio, and everyone else and rouse Excitement for this newer and better ASOIAF RP where we can have Valyrian Dragons and Magic Gay Steel and use profanities without the worry of filters, away from your tyrannical might .
!
I like the sound of these Valyrian Steel Dragons

Oh. OH.

!
Alright me, Ail, JP, Traveller, Archon, SupeSpice, Jazzy, SleepyBuddah, Clarinetti, Best Akio, Leusis, Yarrow, Red, Azelea, ArisenMoon and most importantly JustWhipIt JustWhipIt will sit here with our better RP. We don't need you and your filthy rapist friends.

Alright me, Ail, JP, Traveller, Archon, SupeSpice, Jazzy, SleepyBuddah, Clarinetti, Best Akio, Leusis, Yarrow, Red, Azelea, ArisenMoon and most importantly JustWhipIt JustWhipIt will sit here with our better RP. We don't need you and your filthy rapist friends.
I think you didn't understand the "everyone else"

You've marred yourself in an ugly Black color.

You can have this RP. We'll go on to Greener pastures with our ASOIAF RP

My Chosen Council of Highly Intelligent and Towering titans will light the beacons for all others.

I will be a merciful leader. Lance wants a third cock? He has a fourth cock instead!

40-2071530-how-to-cure-autism-really-fast-theres-a-8587714.png

Hypnos Hypnos can you have a look at my Dayne CS please you haven't accepted or rejected it yet.
The character sheet looks fine other than two issues:
  1. High Hermitage and Starfall are separate branches of House Dayne and should remain that way. I'm not comfortable with allowing people to use bios and backstories to give themselves extra castles.
  2. If Davos was married to someone else and his wife was still living he would not be able to marry another. That would make all of his children bastards and unable to inherit anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back