Chat

College age niece. His brother's wife.

That cute girl that held the door for him.

I love Diamond Joe, the meme.

Biden the person. . . Not a fan

Mhmm, I'm quite lukewarm-cold with most politicians in general. Though I do find some of them entertaining, I think my favorites are either long into antiquity or Cam Brady :P

latest

WanderingJester WanderingJester I'm interested in your thoughts on this: an alternate scenario where Daemon Blackfyre wins the first Blackfyre Rebellion. How should Daemon reward his supporters and prevent people from rebelling.

TAC's Map:
Newww.jpg

I would say after, but only because that leaves Harrenhal open for House Bittersteel of Harrenhal.

So, just speculating that Daemon does not turn a blind eye to those who played both sides during the war:

• Targaryen replaced by Blackfyre (obviously)
  • Tully replaced by Bracken, with Butterwell taking Blackwood due to their two-sided support during the war.
  • Lothson replaced by Bittersteel, because why not.
  • Reach is difficult, but I see it like this: Tyrells gets replaced by Osgrey and Peake, however Highgarden is given to Hightower as a peace offering after stripping half the bannerman from under Oldtown's rulers to give to House Costayne (due to Hightower's dubious loyalty during the war). The Reach is turned into two lesser kingdoms under Peake and Osgrey, splitting down the middle roughly. Oakheart only gets Red Lake due to dubious loyalties as well.
  • Arryn replaced by Sunderland, if they ever managed to pull the remaining loyalists from the Eyrie (assuming major members of the family are all dead from the war).
  • Lannister gets replaced by Reynes, with Tarbeck getting only Lannisport due to dubious loyalties (Reynes would get the Rock, with the same situation as the Eyrie as well as Golden Tooth).
  • Martells replaced by Yronwood.
  • Since I'm not sure exactly where Shawney and Stickland are seated, I'll assume the former as the southeastern part of the Riverlands, and the latter in the Crownlands. Crownlands would be in direct control of the Blackfyres, but the two houses above would be the day to day stewards (with proper authority and compensation of course) of those lands. So think of each Lord/Lady of the house being the Hand of the King, but only for like half of the Crownlands.
  • Stormland lacks changes outside of a few executions and banished/sent to the wall/executed houses, as Baratheons abstained mostly from the war.

Quick and rough estimation given what I could remember off the top of my head and looking at the map. If you want more details, you're going to have to ask for them (and gimme more time :P )

Hypnos Hypnos Oh, and what happened to the Stormlands happened to a much lesser extent in the North, given the Starks also abstained. However, it's also really likely they might declare independence in the process, and how that's going to be resolved would depend a lot on what the Blackfyres opt to do (and also whether or not they have a grown dragon that can rain fire and death down from the sky after winning...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back