Chat

1493039132865.png

Rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape hi RPN mods, how are you, has your day been well?
What are you on about Fezze? If you say rape too much, we'll be banned and @JustWhipIt will never be able to post. The mods hate it when we use the word rape and @JustWhipIt is on statement agreeing with them, he doesn't want any issue with the mods over the word rape. So please. if only for @JustWhipIt's sake, stop using the god damn rape word. Use "forced coercion" or something, so all of us and @JustWhipIt feel a bit more comfortable.
Did I miss something? Why do we suddenly want to get banned?

I don't remember them telling us to only stop for a year...
Wasn't I the one who talked to them?

They asked us to stop. . For an undescribed period of time, with full knowledge that the RP w-

Why the FUCK are are worried again? The Rape issue was back in my old RP page-system. Not this one.

We can say rape as much as we want and the auto-mod-bot won't pick it up as some abuse of the word.

They asked us to stop. . For an undescribed period of time, with full knowledge that the RP w-

Why the FUCK are are worried again? The Rape issue was back in my old RP page-system. Not this one.

We can say rape as much as we want and the auto-mod-bot won't pick it up as some abuse of the word.
Can we just use the word in context it deeply offends me TAC, cismen don't understand.

No bots, now it's me giving the warnings. If you continue to say such a vile word then i'll kick you from the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back