Chat

Also I don't think Dalton should get a Valyrian Steel axe lol, I guess it would make sense if he killed some badass warrior in essos or something but that would have to be in the future.

TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt Excuse you, I am a proud grandfather who have sired, directly and indirectly, twenty good men of the fighting ages at 18-45. I demand you show me proper respect for my rank.

Ya whippersnapper.

Leusis Leusis Yes, you are indeed the most handsome out of all of us. There, I said it. Stew on that one Fordee. I'm also not convinced that the two women in the photos you posted are the same person. You may only have one sir.

TheFordee20 TheFordee20 Also those in the Lannister boxes, the Hightower wife and such and such :P

TheAncientCelt TheAncientCelt Excuse you, I am a proud grandfather who have sired, directly and indirectly, twenty good men of the fighting ages at 18-45. I demand you show me proper respect for my rank.

Ya whippersnapper.

Leusis Leusis Yes, you are indeed the most handsome out of all of us. There, I said it. Stew on that one Fordee. I'm also not convinced that the two women in the photos you posted are the same person. You may only have one sir.

TheFordee20 TheFordee20 Also those in the Lannister boxes, the Hightower wife and such and such :P

A man of my manly status may always have as many wenches as he requires sir.

Last edited:
A man of my manly status may always have as many winches as he requires sir.

If I can sire the entire House Twenty with a single wench, it would delineate that you would be of a lesser manly man rank if you require more than one, sir.

Hey People... are you guys still doing this? I was Savagai.... I had to leave the site for a while because personal issues etc.. but now I'm back!

Hey People... are you guys still doing this? I was Savagai.... I had to leave the site for a while because personal issues etc.. but now I'm back!

Hey there! :D I remember you! ^_^ Welcome back. Yeah, we're still here, but the pace has slowed dramatically :P

So.. can you give me maybe a short summary? I'll read to all the posts in a few hours and try to catch up with the present XD (Think I have placed some characters in the past... oops...)
Actually.. is Greenbriar Greenbriar still here?

Eh, what happened when you were last here? :/ Were you hear since this incarnation started?

Also, we're still hoping on that day Greenbriar Greenbriar returns, but she's departed for personal reasons and we hope that she's doing well in the meantime :'(

Don't think so.. my last thing was a conversation with Redwyne and Greyjoy

Ah, the melee roster got set, the small council meeting happened and so did the Lannister Dinner, and now everyone's waiting for the melee to start, either in the field or in the stands/private box :)

Yarrow Yarrow Well I hope you enjoy alienating one of your biggest sources of income to your region along with your largest banner lord if you wish to pursue your "**** the Lannisters" policy ;) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back