• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chat of Steel (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
does anybody have forester lodges that have not been added to the map

Do the bandit lords happen to have a bit of reputation that Robert and associates would have been aware of even before this conflict?

excerpt from the Battle of Waraslar

Lord Selastin (Duke of Sunwick) is known to be unpredictable. He served as the commander of the rearguard at the Battle of Mournai (Merlions,) and received some blame for being unable to rescue King Agbert. Many say this is why he was passed over as a candidate to marry Princess Isania, something known to have caused him resentment. He had managed to hide it well, until now.
Do the bandit lords happen to have a bit of reputation that Robert and associates would have been aware of even before this conflict?

No no, I meant the Barons of Myre, Yonbry, and Scarwin. Also, tfw you give up a siege within two weeks. Ahh well, I do see an opportunity here though.

They all have resource poor lands

Yonbry is most nicest, Scarwin meanest, Myre cunningest

if I take Shepbrook & Granswold I'll be a high lord

interested to know what the high lord of Slayte is thinkin. he teams up with Byron thats gonna be a big player

I've decided to bully all my weaker neighbors and secure my intended marriage alliance through killing people. Hopefully I get to seize Scarwin lands, I could use some mines/quarries.

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

after staring awhile at hedgton i have realized walled towns are necessary

1686276484899.png
also stone ver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back