• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Chat format RP?

-meep-

Is anyone interested in an RP which is like an imessage chat between two characters? Meaning that you can post response times, "read" notifications, etc etc. The characters don't have to be in the same universe, and I'll be RPing as my oc, a fire entity. You can choose a fandom character, though I recommend Rping as an oc :D

Is anyone interested in an RP which is like an imessage chat between two characters? Meaning that you can post response times, "read" notifications, etc etc. The characters don't have to be in the same universe, and I'll be RPing as my oc, a fire entity. You can choose a fandom character, though I recommend Rping as an oc :D
interested! :)

Actually does anyone want to make this a group RP instead? That can also work if too many ppl are interested.

Sounds cool! Drop me a PM :)

Ok I'm making this a group RP (Do I just make a thread in the group RP section or...?)

Yeah, you can do that. Depends on exactly what you want (for instance do you want character sheets or an OOC, then instead of just IC you could make also the extra pages)

Right so I'm back... couldn't find this thread for a while so I posted a new one but I guess that isn't necessary... Sorry for ghosting y'all. Is anyone still interested or...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back