Chitchat Chat for hockey fans

Agreed! Lol. I agree with the Teal as well being too much. But I really like the White ones. Those were done right and looked great against the Preds in what little I’ve seen.
Definitely man. Those Sharks away jerseys were done right.

He’s more of a depth forward these days and not quite the goal scorer and assists/points guy he once was but still interested to know who might pick up Simmonds from Toronto after the waive.

But a lot of waivers happened after seeing the amount talked about by THG on one of today’s vid drops. Not too many big or surprising names necessarily but quite a few for a single day or two day period.

He’s more of a depth forward these days and not quite the goal scorer and assists/points guy he once was but still interested to know who might pick up Simmonds from Toronto after the waive.

But a lot of waivers happened after seeing the amount talked about by THG on one of today’s vid drops. Not too many big or surprising names necessarily but quite a few for a single day or two day period.
Heard about Wayne Simmonds. Wonder if he will be picked up by some team.

Heard about Wayne Simmonds. Wonder if he will be picked up by some team.
Same. I would say maybe the Wild and add some nice depth on the wings. His contract is a small hit as it was so shouldn’t be too difficult to pull off I’d imagine. But either way, I got the same wonder and if so, who will it be.

Same. I would say maybe the Wild and add some nice depth on the wings. His contract is a small hit as it was so shouldn’t be too difficult to pull off I’d imagine. But either way, I got the same wonder and if so, who will it be.
Oh maybe. But I gotta say idk who’s gonna pick up the Wayne Train. Glad to see he most likely won’t be wearing that disgusting Leafs jersey.

Same. Idk either though wishful thinking on my part haha. That’s true he won’t be a Maple Leaf any more from all I can tell.
I’ve always enjoyed his aggressive style of hockey. Hated when he went to the Leafs. Was a beast on the Flyers if you remember.

I’ve always enjoyed his aggressive style of hockey. Hated when he went to the Leafs. Was a beast on the Flyers if you remember.
Yeah! I remember those days for sure and unfortunately it was with the Flyers. But definitely his prime run with some good numbers elsewhere too. But a beast for sure in Philly. Even if he’s not scoring and going beast like that now days, I’d love to have him on a team I can get behind if not on one of my favorites haha. Same though, I really like his aggressive style of play and the Wild where Kaprizov can just make those around him better and in some cases guys turn back the clock with him as their teammate plus the fact I really think we need more depth on the wings with Fiala gone but cap stricken too. I’d love this pickup for Minny. But still, I agree I enjoy his style of play.

Yeah! I remember those days for sure and unfortunately it was with the Flyers. But definitely his prime run with some good numbers elsewhere too. But a beast for sure in Philly. Even if he’s not scoring and going beast like that now days, I’d love to have him on a team I can get behind if not on one of my favorites haha. Same though, I really like his aggressive style of play and the Wild where Kaprizov can just make those around him better and in some cases guys turn back the clock with him as their teammate plus the fact I really think we need more depth on the wings with Fiala gone but cap stricken too. I’d love this pickup for Minny. But still, I agree I enjoy his style of play.
Lol Simmonds was always on teams I didn’t like lol.

I feel like he’d fit well in Minny tho.

Lol Simmonds was always on teams I didn’t like lol.

I feel like he’d fit well in Minny tho.
Yeah lol. The majority of his career has been on teams I’m usually against. Although he had a brief run with Buffalo and another team but yeah, usually the teams like Philly that I’m not a fan of.

Yeah, he could be a nice fit and low risk pickup. A good bargain deal.

Yeah lol. The majority of his career has been on teams I’m usually against. Although he had a brief run with Buffalo and another team but yeah, usually the teams like Philly that I’m not a fan of.

Yeah, he could be a nice fit and low risk pickup. A good bargain deal.
He was with Buffalo? Damn I definitely don’t remember that.

Exactly. He does his job well. He’s not meant to score goals.

He was with Buffalo? Damn I definitely don’t remember that.

Exactly. He does his job well. He’s not meant to score goals.
Yeah I completely forgot about it and Nashville too apparently. Only brief half a season or less after trades or something but looked at his stats on nhl .com and career overview he had stops in Nashville, NJD & Buffalo before Toronto and after Philly. I honestly Croft about those 3 teams and am kinda wondering if I knew, LAK, Philly & Toronto I knew for sure forgot the rest. Idk why.

Agreed. And nothing wrong with that either.

Yeah I completely forgot about it and Nashville too apparently. Only brief half a season or less after trades or something but looked at his stats on nhl .com and career overview he had stops in Nashville, NJD & Buffalo before Toronto and after Philly. I honestly Croft about those 3 teams and am kinda wondering if I knew, LAK, Philly & Toronto I knew for sure forgot the rest. Idk why.

Agreed. And nothing wrong with that either.
Oh boy I forgot how many teams he’s been with. Damn!

Hell yea, he’s an excellent physical player.

I just did a little research on him and damn he’s been passed around thru a lot of teams!

Arizona Coyotes claiming Juuso Valimaki off waivers from Calgary and Connor Ingram off waivers from Nashville. Not bad imo Arizona, Low-Key some pretty good moves.

Arizona Coyotes claiming Juuso Valimaki off waivers from Calgary and Connor Ingram off waivers from Nashville. Not bad imo Arizona, Low-Key some pretty good moves.
Connor Ingram is low key a snag. I was impressed with him in relief for Nashville in the post season. Too bad he was put in a bad situation each time in the first round for Nashville but he still held his own really well imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back