• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chat Amongst the Crew

Question, are the early fights going to be like the beginning of One Piece where the crew outclasses their opponents like hell or what's the powerd difference

Question, are the early fights going to be like the beginning of One Piece where the crew outclasses their opponents like hell or what's the powerd difference
Some will have our crew outclass like hell (take Corven for example) whereas others (Titania specifically) will be difficult. Thats the plan anyway.

I got addicted to a video game. This has like... Only happened two other times in my lifetime.

Anyone here ever played Frostpunk?

I got addicted to a video game. This has like... Only happened two other times in my lifetime.

Anyone here ever played Frostpunk?
I've had it on my wishlist for a while now and I've seen some really interesting gameplay, but I haven't played it myself.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Is Wes gonna ignore Cece?

I'd like to post again but really don't want to assume he ignores her.

Or are you stuck? I can narrate through their conversation in my post without directly answering if we don't know the answer.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Is Wes gonna ignore Cece?

I'd like to post again but really don't want to assume he ignores her.

Or are you stuck? I can narrate through their conversation in my post without directly answering if we don't know the answer.
Oh wow, I'm sorry. Turns out I didn't get notifs for that. No I'll post, but I have two bad shifts back to back so it can't really be sooner than 28hrs from now-ish

I'm wondering how many people are gonna get shot to death within the very first arc.

I desire the knowledge.

Ah... Would Dirk shoot any of the Scarface Pirates? Any of them deserving of death to him?
Dirk is surprisingly amoral. He'll shoot a man if it means stopping a potential reoccurring problem, something that stems from the fact that he thinks people are always chasing him and he doesn't want that number to go up.

Dirk is surprisingly amoral. He'll shoot a man if it means stopping a potential reoccurring problem, something that stems from the fact that he thinks people are always chasing him and he doesn't want that number to go up.
Most of the Scarface pirates would probably be happy if Dirk shot Corven.

We need more OOC activity and I'm dying to know what people think of the Scarface Pirates now that their first post is up!!!
Looks like some fun antagonists.

I see a swordsman standoff moment in my head if Alex finds out that they're attacking Cece's home. It doesn't look like the Scarface pirates know that, but if Alex learns that bit of information, they will.
"Not only do you pillage and plunder, but you dare attack the home of my captain!? En garde!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back