• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chat Amongst the Crew

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
One Piece: Set Sail for Serenity
Out of Character Chat

Hello everyone! This is going to be our home to chat away, plan adventures, explore potential interactions, ask questions and so much more! Please feel free to get conversations started as you please while I work on getting our crew assembled and I am hopeful the rp itself can begin by next weekend if we get a few applications accepted by then.

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 NeonFlow NeonFlow Exanis Exanis Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze

Your CS says that you’re going to wait to get an idea of what fruits are accepted. There isn’t going to be a list. I give fruits to people who I trust to use them without becoming OP about them and what fruits I allow them to have varies on how much I trust them. I also make the decision based on the quality of the character sheet and on how much I believe the player will contribute to the development of the story of the roleplay.

That's all well and good, more meaning to say I wanted to get a idea of how "protagonist" we are allowed to make them.

For example if i make A musician who starts on the grand line is he a somewhat decent brawler/swordsman/Hunter to make it to the first half of the grand line on a pirate ship. Or was he born at the starting location and lived his life waiting for the opportunity to join a crew haha

Fruits being a no, meaning everyone is at least confident in fighting/escaping confrontations of random islands, navy and other pirates aha or we all just started on the grand line and found our ways to the start with no shenanigans..

The big example that comes to mind is Brook, died with his whole crew on the grand line and only surviving cause of a fruit. Is it safe to say we are all stronger then the rumbar pirates? Lol

Last edited:
I added some lore, you guys!

Things are coming along nicely!

Now if only we had more than two completed characters posted...

Was kinda waiting on a answer before editing but I'll be honest I think I'd rather join a one piece Rp that starts in one of the four blue's before reaching the grand line as its kinda a huge chunk of journey in my thoughts aha

Was kinda waiting on a answer before editing but I'll be honest I think I'd rather join a one piece Rp that starts in one of the four blue's before reaching the grand line as its kinda a huge chunk of journey in my thoughts aha
I apologize for not answering your question. I have been very busy with work and stuff and in the midst of that I thought your post was more an explanation of what you were waiting on. I missed that there was a question there.

As for preferring to start in a blue, I have tried that in multiple OP rp attempts. But people get so excited about wanting to get to the grand line that they never seem fully invested in any story arcs designed to take place in the Blues and it has led to those rps dying before ever reaching the grand line.

That is why I am just starting in the grand line with this one.

As for where characters are meant to be strength wise, that is a very hard question for me to answer because I honestly haven't watched much One Piece. I just know the lore very well and like pirates.

Last edited:
No need for sorry I get people work an stuff, as for other rp's and balancing of strength....

Sucks people don't get the appeal of building up over time but it would require people to be on the same page wanting a slow burn. More piracy adventures run in with navy and the odd quest here and there before hitting reverse mountain.

As for strength one piece is bullshit stupid.

The cook and swordsman of the strawhats are regular sized humans but they are able to overpower literal giants at times.

(Also foxy pirates are considered real low game in the one piece world)

Able to kick in metal, swing stone pillars like a sword...

Fruits, haki, six path abilities whatever can all be pretty OP but how do we determine how strong people can get, compared to fishmen, giants, animal people etc

(Also if we start on the grand line going backwards from the new world how did we all get so far Into the impossible areas if we aren't monsters)

Last edited:
I’m currently at work, but I can’t stop thinking about Alex’s dynamic. I see him getting a sour opinion about the marines in the future.

“I’m not just a pirate. I’m the Black Rose, defender of women and hero of children. I don’t need justice written on my back because I’m a man!”

Marines: “We are justice.”
Alex: Remembering that the Celestial Dragons get away with breaking the rules. “I don’t think that word means what you think it means.”

After saving a girl from an island that was Buster Called. He hugs her as she cries her eyes out onto his jacket. As she’s crying he looks out at all the destruction, looking the most pissed off the crew has ever seen him, like he’d go all “Natsu Dragneel” the next moment he sees a marine.

No need for sorry I get people work an stuff, as for other rp's and balancing of strength....

Sucks people don't get the appeal of building up over time but it would require people to be on the same page wanting a slow burn. More piracy adventures run in with navy and the odd quest here and there before hitting reverse mountain.

As for strength one piece is bullshit stupid.

The cook and swordsman of the strawhats are regular sized humans but they are able to overpower literal giants at times.

(Also foxy pirates are considered real low game in the one piece world)

Able to kick in metal, swing stone pillars like a sword...

Fruits, haki, six path abilities whatever can all be pretty OP but how do we determine how strong people can get, compared to fishmen, giants, animal people etc

(Also if we start on the grand line going backwards from the new world how did we all get so far Into the impossible areas if we aren't monsters)

I should clarify a few things.

First, we are not all starting in the Grand Line going backwards. Thats just Cece's backstory. Y'all can be starting from wherever you want to start from location wise.

Second, I am not naive to canon. I've watched to halfway through Skypeia and then got bored with it because that arc is so slow. I know how powerful OP characters are.

Third, as far as power levels go, I would assume we are all at least as strong as the Strawhats were when they hit the grand line. My concern power wise never is comparing us to canon though. As far as power levels go for our rp characters, I like them to all be fairly even compared to each other.

I don't compare power levels to canon at all because each character in canon has very different power levels from the others in canon and I prefer our crew to be more even keel.

Hey Lady Warlock Lady Warlock could you add the original names for the six techniques in the lore page? I don't want to start confusing people when I spit out things like rankyaku and so on so forth. Also for myself, because I visit the lore page for guidance and hate the translation <3

hype hype hype hype
working on this but also in a game rn

And I mostly just repurposed that old character I told you about, but I'm not entirely sure I get what power level we're supposed to be at. Excited about everyone's characters tho!

how's the game tho
It's... so extremely sci-fi. And it turns out, my uh, my character is more of a bitch than I thought
god I'm the comms officer and this is a m e s s
my console ain't working well so yk yk

but it's aight. I'm thinking maybe storyteller then???? but cook tho idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back