• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chat Amongst the Crew

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Flirtatious drunk, huh? Why do I get the feeling Alex and Wes are going to be the Zoro and Sanji of this crew XD

"Ignore him, senorita. He's very drunk and has nothing substantial to say..." Sighs. "This is why I don't like alcohol..."

It's... so extremely sci-fi. And it turns out, my uh, my character is more of a bitch than I thought
god I'm the comms officer and this is a m e s s
my console ain't working well so yk yk

but it's aight. I'm thinking maybe storyteller then???? but cook tho idk
I mean musician is taken but y'all can vibe together I guess. Cook would be fun too, french fries and onion rings for everyone.

Prizzy Kriyze Prizzy Kriyze Flirtatious drunk, huh? Why do I get the feeling Alex and Wes are going to be the Zoro and Sanji of this crew XD

"Ignore him, senorita. He's very drunk and has nothing substantial to say..." Sighs. "This is why I don't like alcohol..."
"Incidentally, this is also why you *hic* why you never get laid. Shame."

I'm just being very snek-like, y'know?
I know. I know. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm hoping to post the first post for this rp sometime after sleeping. Before work if I'm up soon enough and after work if before work doesn't work out the way I'm planning on it too.

I know. I know. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I'm hoping to post the first post for this rp sometime after sleeping. Before work if I'm up soon enough and after work if before work doesn't work out the way I'm planning on it too.
Sounds like a plan!

Ok.

The hype was too much.

I had to get us started.

And so it begins!

Also, for anyone who's been in any of my prior One Piece rps and remembers my character Rhyse "Risa" Talone, that is her who sells Cece her hat in the first post! Thought about throwing an old character in there, and loved every minute of it. Never let beloved characters die even if their rps are gone.

Hello everyone!

So I'm thinking about joining the RP as the crew's Cabin Boy, and I was torn between two different characters I had in mind the fill the role; a young and scapy Mink who's trying to find his way back home, or a human slave who's world would be turned upside down after crossing paths with the main crew.

Hello everyone!

So I'm thinking about joining the RP as the crew's Cabin Boy, and I was torn between two different characters I had in mind the fill the role; a young and scapy Mink who's trying to find his way back home, or a human slave who's world would be turned upside down after crossing paths with the main crew.
So, its not really a matter of crossing paths with the main crew because the main crew I still forming. Cece (the captain) sent put an ad seeking crew members to hunt the One Piece.

So, its not really a matter of crossing paths with the main crew because the main crew I still forming. Cece (the captain) sent put an ad seeking crew members to hunt the One Piece.
Ah, alright! XD

Honestly, though, I might end up going with the slave character, since I already have a drawing of him laying around somewhere, if I can find it. Plus, I already have his ideas of his backstory, as well as how he could possibly be introduced, depending on where things are transpiring rn

Ah, alright! XD

Honestly, though, I might end up going with the slave character, since I already have a drawing of him laying around somewhere, if I can find it. Plus, I already have his ideas of his backstory, as well as how he could possibly be introduced, depending on where things are transpiring rn
Things have literally just started. We are on an early Paradise island called Elephant Moon Harbor and Cece is in a pub waiting for those who responded to her newspaper ad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back