• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chat Amongst the Crew

Things have literally just started. We are on an early Paradise island called Elephant Moon Harbor and Cece is in a pub waiting for those who responded to her newspaper ad.
You said to not mention cannon characters, but everything else like amazonians, revolutionaries are available?

You said to not mention cannon characters, but everything else like amazonians, revolutionaries are available?
You can mention them, yes. Just not any person specifically. Assume the organization or group remains but is comprised entirely of non-canon characters.

Meredith Meredith Pumpkid Pumpkid Nines Nines DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Just tagging you guys to make sure we haven't lost any of you and that you're still likely hopping in board the crew! I know sometimes people stop getting notifications about things so I wanted to make sure you all were/are aware that the rp has started, but we've still got time and room for y'all in the rp.

Meredith Meredith Pumpkid Pumpkid Nines Nines DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Just tagging you guys to make sure we haven't lost any of you and that you're still likely hopping in board the crew! I know sometimes people stop getting notifications about things so I wanted to make sure you all were/are aware that the rp has started, but we've still got time and room for y'all in the rp.
I'm still interested, I'll have my character done by tomorrow.

Lol, yeah I'm still here; trying to crank away at my character XD

I thought that I had a good character in mind as I was working on him, but when I was half way through I started to have some doubts on him, and I'm now thinking about starting over :closedeyescryingfrown:

I thought that I had a good character in mind as I was working on him, but when I was half way through I started to have some doubts on him, and I'm now thinking about starting over :closedeyescryingfrown:
That's always frustrating but I think most of us have been there.

Let me know if you have any questions as you're working through things. I'll do my best to provide answers.

That's always frustrating but I think most of us have been there.

Let me know if you have any questions as you're working through things. I'll do my best to provide answers.
Yeah! Just keep it up!

I was initially thinking about having my character be a Mink, but now I'm wondering about having someone who accidentally ate a Smile devil fruit, since I feel that would be easier to manage unless Smile devil fruits no longer exist in the time period the RP takes place in.

I was initially thinking about having my character be a Mink, but now I'm wondering about having someone who accidentally ate a Smile devil fruit, since I feel that would be easier to manage unless Smile devil fruits no longer exist in the time period the RP takes place in.
I would really really prefer you went with a mink.

I'm not used to the translations but couldn't you just have eaten a regular zoan fruit

Have another!
giphy.gif

And the sausage fest grows...

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Your character is accepted and you are welcome to post in the Main thread. Please note that Cecily is going to be very paranoid of your character and seem like she might ultimately refuse him because he always wears the mask and she's paranoid that it could be her former captain - Killian - behind it trying to draw her back to her untimely death. I will create opportunities for him to prove himself and gain her trust to enough of a degree that it isn't a long-term problem, though.

I'm working on writing up the bullet points, but I have to get ready for work, so here we are

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Your character is accepted! I'm very excited for her to join the crew and be a female friend for Cecily as so far, Cece has been the only woman. xD

MrBrown MrBrown

I haven't read through all of your character yet, but would like to voice some concern at her position as an archeologist. I'm not completely opposed to it, but would like you to be aware that I am not planning anything rune based or historical in the slightest for this roleplay so she's essentially on a crew that's not going to help her do her job at all.

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Your character is accepted! I'm very excited for her to join the crew and be a female friend for Cecily as so far, Cece has been the only woman. xD

MrBrown MrBrown

I haven't read through all of your character yet, but would like to voice some concern at her position as an archeologist. I'm not completely opposed to it, but would like you to be aware that I am not planning anything rune based or historical in the slightest for this roleplay so she's essentially on a crew that's not going to help her do her job at all.
Haha yeah I was warned about a bunch of men. Penny will feel the same and comfort if there are women on board. ;) this will be the first crew who knows how Nightshade looks like

The roleplay is now closed. Anyone working on a character who's told me about it already ( DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Nines Nines ) is still welcome to post their character and join the roleplay if approved by myself. However, all characters must be posted by Monday June 1st as completed CSes. Anything posted after that date will be declined and deleted because I want to get this rp moving and the wait for character sheets slows things down.

MrBrown MrBrown

Your character is accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back