• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Chasing Demons in the Summer Sun (Yokai Watch inspired, no knowledge needed.)

Scrubnoppon

Hotdog Windshield Wiper
...As summer begins to creep closer and finals approach, you and your friend decide to unwind with a nice lunch and maybe a little studying in the grassy hills of Mt. Wildwood. You and your friend make their way up, with all the food and drinks, a place to set up, and... A wooden box? Opening it up, there are these white watches, without a face on them. That's disappointing.
After a while, one of you decided to put the watch on. Noticing a button on the side, the clear cover on the watch opens up and a dim purple light signs out, and onto... a red cat? A white dog? A ghost?
What's going on...?
You soon begin to realize that you can befriend these... demons... and summon them with the watches! You can even use them to your benefit. Maybe there's one that may make you extremely affluent. Or one that can help you pass your finals...
Yo everyone. I've seen this idea somewhere before and tweaked it slightly to make it a one on one RP, based on the yokai watch series.
This RP will have two main parts.
Combat/gathering Yokai
And slice of life (working, going to school, ETC.)
It would take place present day, with our characters being of high school or college age.

If you have any questions about this, let me know!

Do you prefer m/m, f/f, or m/f? What gender do you play? I'd be cool with either, but it'd be good to know!

Additionally, do you write multi-para, or single para (or less?). I play in mostly multi-para games because I really do like to write. How much worldbuilding could we do?

Do you prefer m/m, f/f, or m/f? What gender do you play? I'd be cool with either, but it'd be good to know!

Additionally, do you write multi-para, or single para (or less?). I play in mostly multi-para games because I really do like to write. How much worldbuilding could we do?[/QUOTE
I'll shoot you a PM with answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back