• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Charmed Next Generation

Bkhanh29

The year is 2030. Everything seems all peaceful. The Charmed Ones are living their wonderful demon-free life as their children take on the mantle. Until danger arises and wishes to put turmoil on the world. A powerful demon who wishes to get rid of the Charmed Ones kids once and and for all.

Characters:

Wyatt Matthew Halliwell

Chris Perry Halliwell

Melinda Halliwell

Prudence Johnna " PJ" Halliwell

Parker Halliwell

Peyton Halliwell

Tamora Mitchell

Kat Mitchell

Henry Mitchell Jr. (Mortal)

Character template

Name:

Age: ( can find out what year they were born to figure out the age through the charmed wiki)

Bio: (this can be also found on the charmed kid for childhood info while some may have more info such as Chris and Wyatt who were more featured in the show)

Active Powers: ( again from the wiki, some have more, if not much, then add a few, at least max of three)

Feel free to post a picture of the actor/ actress you are portraying. wyatt and chris already have one. through the wiki.

If interested, please let me know.

That demon guy who was into Phoebe going to be any characters similar to him? He was my fav he got a raw deal From what I remember.

we'll see. as the story furthers along. and are you referring to Cole Turner/ Balthazor. mostly im more focused on finding players to roleplay piper's, phoebe's, and paige's kids.

we'll see. as the story furthers along. and are you referring to Cole Turner/ Balthazor. mostly im more focused on finding players to roleplay piper's, phoebe's, and paige's kids.
That be him. I loved that guy. I'll research the kids see who I like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back