• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Charged [Super-Human RP] [Powered Rewind]

Lappi

The Living Script

Charged

Welcome to the City of Lithium!! 2020 A.D: The City of Lithium

The city that is home to TEST, the leading city in technological development. The fastest growing city for the last 3 years, This city is home to one of the highest percentages of super humans referred to as the 'Charged'. The high percentage is due to the history of the city with TEST, once TEST temporarily closed they released all the Charged into the small town. Causing a limited gene-pool and causing the now growing city to have a large population of super powered humans.

TEST closed 6 years ago due to human rights concerns and lack of funding. A little less than a year ago TEST reopened and is State funded. With a new focus on studying the Charged to learn the unknown and studying the many unknowns of these beings, after having trouble bringing in willing subjects they started bringing in and containing super criminals in order to get the testing done. TEST now sets forth with a new leader to help the world understand the complex design of the Charged. Starting with over 700 subjects and 300 staff members for the first couple years of operation but plans to expand. Going to multiple states within the next few years. Though people are having trouble trusting TEST due to multiple Charged disappearances, human rights violations, and general secrecy which is the main reason they are having trouble going out of state.

Over time TEST has discovered many things but none of them have been brought to the public. TEST has branched out and started gene clinics, limb replacements, advanced hospitals. Making Lithium quickly one of the most advanced cities in the world by strides. All is good in the town despite the occasional super criminal. Though recently the news has not stopped blaring about TEST opening it's doors to the public for the first time since it's new opening. Allowing tours of the public offices. Crowds gather outside the small Skyscraper as the opening speech commences. The front of TEST has a large crowd gathered around it and it has a Public address system in-front of it with a podium. A tall middle aged white scientist wearing a sterile white coat walks in-front of the TEST building and onto the podium. Every news channel state wide has this live. Everyone went quite as he tapped the mic.
"Attention people of Lithium! For the first time since our reopening we are opening our doors to the general populous in a large open house. We plan to come back from our roots and help Lithium become apart of life once again. We have opened up genetic clinics within TEST lobbies for sampling and prosthetic on show in the lobby. With that- Our doors are open"

More Below
Hello! and welcome to my RP. This RP is going to be a semi-detailed light sci-fi RP based in the Powered Rewind universe. It is ran by me and has a plot heavy design with open world elements. When signing up there is one thing you need to do.
There are no set rolls in this RP, you can be a scientist, a TEST subject, a investigator, a random charged in the city. It is all free. This is a loose IC and the lore will be expanded upon once this garners sufficient support.

• If you are interested- Reply below saying something like "hey, I like dis" or "0w0"
    Below are the general rules for the roleplay, you are allowed to have as many characters as you like for general reference. If you can't handle them all though, then don't make them.

1) No godmoding/metagaming/powergaming. I don't want to see ANY metagrudging either.
    2) If I request something, follow it or give your best reasoning why you wouldn't want to. Then follow what I say unless I like your reasoning.
    3) Don't be an asshole to your fellow RPers.
    4) Try not to be overpowered. I get it - you like being Mr. I-Can-Kill-Everyone-by-looking-at-them but don't. I will not allow it; it just waste my time.
    5) Stick to the lore.
    6) Don't make changes to lore in your CS behind my back. Or I will Kill your character tell you to stop.
    6.5) On the topic of asking, if you need help with anything at all, feel free to ask. There is no such thing as a stupid question (:
    7) Try to stay updated on things. I'll do my best to tag everyone, but sometimes RPN notifications are wonky. It's recommended to follow all threads
    7.5) It's always sad when someone drops the RP. You're always welcome to return at a later date if you weren't kicked/banned. If you were kicked or banned.... Seriously how did you do that.
    8) Have fun! If you're not having fun, I'll try my best to make it more enjoyable.

Lore (Please read this) Realistic/Modern - Charged Lore [Powered Rewind]

CS Sheets Realistic/Modern - Charged CS [Powered Rewind]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back