Other ❝ character sheets , what say you ? 「 yes/no 」❞

Umbrie Umbrie ; i love that you say "hooks" mostly because it's been so long since i've heard that word! the last time i remember hearing about "hooks" is english class and that was a few years ago! thank you so much for reminding me of the word because i've been saying "something that draws people in" instead of just deducing it down to the hook of the storyline!

Umbrie Umbrie ; i love that you say "hooks" mostly because it's been so long since i've heard that word! the last time i remember hearing about "hooks" is english class and that was a few years ago! thank you so much for reminding me of the word because i've been saying "something that draws people in" instead of just deducing it down to the hook of the storyline!

the purpose of a "Hook" in a game like D&D is a Story Seed that either Draws a specific character to the Plot or ties them to the overall story. for example, i had an Alchemist's adopted daughter who joined the leadership of an undead metropolis because she wanted to find her older foster brother who went scavenging a liches tomb a decade ago and hasn't returned. only to end up raiding her home town because she disliked the leadership there, because she wanted help in finding her big brother, whom she found out had become the lich overlord of said ruins. and by then, she was already a religious assassin who went from chaotic good to lawful neutral over the course of 3 years of re education.

Umbrie Umbrie ; oui, that makes sense ! whoa, she sounds absolutely pretty rad ! i love it ! was this character for a roleplay or for D&D? i have never played D&D before actually, but i have always wanted to learn one day !

Umbrie Umbrie ; oui, that makes sense ! whoa, she sounds absolutely pretty rad ! i love it ! was this character for a roleplay or for D&D? i have never played D&D before actually, but i have always wanted to learn one day !

she was for D&D 3.75 or Pathfinder as it is also called. which is a roleplaying game, or an attempt to roleplay with the structure of a game to keep things fair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back