Character Auditions

The rank in society rule still applies when teaching 'soldiers' magic. Pretty much meaning if he did teach anyone it would be an extremely small group of snot nose brats. 

And I do agree that your character should be of high rank. So I will give you three titles to choose from. (^_^)

Major

Lieutenant Colonel

Colonel

And when Vice would return to the king of Roland I'm sure the king would have him be placed in a different group than being on the field. (I figured this would give your character a drive as to push to help find the princess. Like a deal with the king. If he can find Evilin first and bring her back before General Karn does... He can be placed back on the line with a Marshall status followed by a company of his own to be in charge of.)

I think that would be great character development for Vice and it will make the story interesting even further. (^_^)

The rank in society rule still applies when teaching 'soldiers' magic. Pretty much meaning if he did teach anyone it would be an extremely small group of snot nose brats. 

And I do agree that your character should be of high rank. So I will give you three titles to choose from. (^_^)

Major

Lieutenant Colonel

Colonel

And when Vice would return to the king of Roland I'm sure the king would have him be placed in a different group than being on the field. (I figured this would give your character a drive as to push to help find the princess. Like a deal with the king. If he can find Evilin first and bring her back before General Karn does... He can be placed back on the line with a Marshall status followed by a company of his own to be in charge of.)

I think that would be great character development for Vice and it will make the story interesting even further. (^_^)

I like the sound of that. 

I'll go with colonel and we can say the snot nosed brats he trained were his own children, hence why his son was such a boss at a young age. His girls know some stone magic but they aren't at all on a fighting level as they are only 14. His wife will be magic free. I'll remove the bit about the his letter to the king and drop his rank to colonel. 

I've  got some really good large scale battle ideas. So hopefully I'll get to work with Karn at some point. 

Sounds fair. (^_^)

Also with those big battle ideas, please pm me with the details that way I can gather it together with the plots I have in mind for this rp. 

Once those changes are made to your character you may post Vice up in his own thread and join into the IC when ready. 

(Just saw your post and edits. yes you can post him now.)

As of now, just so you know, there is a plot involved in the rp. But seeing as somethings have fallen a bit off track it's a bit of a gamble.... It really depends on where the characters decide to go or if the hunting party with Karn catches up to them or not. (^_^) So yeah. 

Name: Eira

Race: Human

Appearance:

8e2e85364a5e946abfde1f3cfd1703cc-da6wjyd.jpg

Extra appearance

/monthly_2016_12/tumblr_o65b403IVz1vr8t7bo1_1280.jpg.65110d39a0e030926ff2ac09ae441bbc.jpg

Personality:

Kind, selfless, and gentle,  Eira is always the first to help someone in need, be it a complete stranger or close friend she will never discriminate. Oddly enough this also applies to those who have done her harm, and she will not think twice before kneeling down to help up a fallen foe. This forgiveness may seem foolishly naive but Eira always sees the good in others. More so she can feel it within them and will reach out to it in hopes of igniting it once more. Never will she give up on someone.

As if the girl could not have a bigger deathwish in such times, she is a firm believer in pacifism and will never under any circumstances cause harm to another. She’s got a high tolerance to pain (considering she feels it almost constantly) and is naturally light on her feet . Her determination knows no bounds and her soul is a fountain of hope. Despite everything she always looks on the bright side of things and never gives up on her faith that things will get better. 

Where are they from:

Roland

History:

One night in the dark heart of winter a babe with ashen hair was abandoned to the Central Temple Of The Gods, one with eyes the same milky wash as the skies above. Blind from birth, a child like this was oft fated for slaughter yet by either mercy or cowardice, death did not claim the child that night. By the time the monks had discovered the bundled child snow had already dusted the rough-spun cloth. The holy servants had believed the child to have perished in the cold only to find the baby looking calmly in their direction with clouded, yet living eyes. She didn’t even so much as cry out when strangers picked her up and carried her into the temple that would serve to be her new home. 

The priests named the child Eira and blessed her in the same manner they would when commoners and lords would present their children. From then on she was raised by the priests and priestesses of the temple and taught the ways and customs of The Holy Servants.

Being blind, the girl was destined to remain a servant to the Light until the end of her days and happily lived among the priests. She grew to be a thoughtful and kind child, ever so eager to help the aged members of the church or to bring a smile to the visitors. She had an uncanny way of knowing when people were in need of physical or emotional aid. No matter how distressed a person may be, after a few soft words from the child it all seemed to vanish.
 Despite her condition, the little girl never let her blindness hold her back and after some time she had managed to mentally map out each and every room of the temple. It didn’t seem very odd for one whom had lived within the same walls since she was a baby, until she began noticing the locations of people to an acute degree even when they were behind walls. At first the priests did not take this seriously but it became such an occurrence that they began to observe the girl more closely.

Then, one day Eira fell into a fit of panic after a miraculous event happened to which she could hardly describe. After all, how could one born to blindness ever describe what it was like to briefly share the sight of another being? Fortunately for her the priest she ran to for guidance was a trusted friend with his heart in the right place. She could feel the fear within the old man as she told him what had happened to her and he advised her to keep it between them and only them. Eira couldn’t understand why, the priests had been her family for as long as she could remember, but the fear in her friend’s heart was not to be ignored. From then on she hid her abilities far more carefully and instead worked on them in secret.

One night while Eira slept she had yet another ‘vision’, much different and more clear than she ever had, one in which she could feel a great surge of negative emotions. Fear, pain, confusion, anger; as if one’s own world had crumbled around them. With it Eira was able to see through the eyes of a young woman, roughly the same age as she was. The unknown female was fleeing with a man, from what danger Eira could not say but during the brief time Eira was within this unknown female’s mind she could feel a compelling urge to protect something important beyond imagination.

Naturally Eira wanted to help this woman but there were no means for her to know where this woman was and having been forbidden to leave the district around the temple, had no ways of getting to this woman. Sadly, Eira came to accept that she could not help whoever this was. That is until she was brought yet another vision, this time far more desperate and troubling than the first. This time the woman was alone and fleeing through a dark wood. Eira could feel the strength waning in the woman's battered limbs and through their connection the sleeping priestess could smell the coppery tang of fresh blood.

Could this be a message from the gods? Was she meant to find this person? Eira could not say, but she was truly rattled by this reoccurring event. Eventually she decided to leave her lifelong home and plunge into the dark world beyond. Before she left the old priest whom had been her lifelong friend gave her a strange circlet that was worn over the eyes. When she asked him what it was he just said it was something old, a heirloom of sorts, one that belonged to people like her. His last words to her was to never give up on the light that was left in the world and if she couldn't find any, make a new flame. 

Magic... if they use magic: 

Empathy (A branch of Light Magic)

• Detect Emotion {can detect lies, helps in persuasion, helps in combat.}

It is almost like mind reading… which she has been accused of many times in the past. Rather it is the detection of how people’s emotions shift when faced with certain questions and using this information to discern the source of these emotions. In combat, for instance, Eira can sense the direction and timing that someone is meaning to attack by the surge of aggression in their soul and where they are directing this intent. This cannot work if the attacker is not meaning to hit in a certain direction (disorientated, drunk, mistake, etc.) and will not work with unfeeling entities.)

• Shared Burden. {The pain of others affect Eria.}

Eira is affected by strong emotions around her, the most particularly powerful being pain. When others are suffering around her she feels it with them. It takes energy for her to close herself off from this and even then she can still feel the dull influence. The death of creatures nearby is very unsettling as she can feel the demise of their life force. Additionally, she can also absorb the negative energies or pain (physical and emotional) of others to help them calm down.

• Hope Is A Flame: {Eira can transfer positive emotions to strengthen others.}

Eira is a fountain of hope and goodwill,  rare commodities these days. Still, she is eager to spread it and using her magic she can do just that. Hope, happiness, courage. All these she can lend to others. The darker side to this is that negative emotions can be transferred the same way, though she refuses to do this.

• Understanding: {Communicate with sentient beings through emotions}

This is not telepathy, but rather a way to express one’s intentions. With this, Eira is able to communicate with animals by projecting her emotions to them to tell them that she means no harm, wants to help, giving directions, etc. This can work with humans too (as mentioned above) so long as they want to cooperate (AKA don’t block this weak and harmless magic).

• Vision {Peer through the eyes of others}

This is something that Eira is trying to work on. For now she can only do this with animals (befriended first), close friends and people who are greatly in need and even then it lasts only for a few moments and she must be close to said person. The only exception was her vision of the unknown female she saw in her dreams.

• Other

Blessing Of The Gods

A blessing that can only be granted by a servant of the Gods. It is widely believed to ward off evil, improve healing and bring good luck. Does it really work? It depends on one’s religious standpoint I suppose.

Amulet of the Gods.

A common necklace worn at all times by every priest or priestess. Said to prevent harm from black magic and other unholy forces.

Unavailable capabilities (she needs training from an actual magic user.)

• Transfer Wounds.
  • Detect soul (improved detect emotion)
  • Dreamwalk
  • Improved vision
  • Share Memories
  • Heal
  • Shield
  • Locate being

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I like to shake it up every now and then! ;)

Fun fact: I have never played Dark Souls but I saw art of this lady I fell in love with her design. I dont know much about her other than she is a Firekeeper... D:

Hey, I like to shake it up every now and then! ;)

Fun fact: I have never played Dark Souls but I saw art of this lady I fell in love with her design. I dont know much about her other than she is a Firekeeper... D:

That's all you need to know my friend.

Oh good. I was worried that they were an important character that people would hate me for soiling their image T^T

Oh good. I was worried that they were an important character that people would hate me for soiling their image T^T

Oh no. Shes incredibly important. Possibly the most important character besides the player. Hahahaha

If you want, you could use this picture. Its my favorite picture of her. Ive also got another hold up

tumblr_o65b403IVz1vr8t7bo1_1280.jpg

fire_keeper_without_the_mask_by_tarchoun-daa9k3z.jpg

Oh! Well thats awesome! 

Thanks for the pictures too!

Oh! Well thats awesome! 

Thanks for the pictures too!

Of course. I have more if anything. Im not sure whos my favorite between her or the doll from bloodborne. Fk I love them both so much.

Dis picture describes my struggle lol

@NovaNovass

Where you at bihhhh!!

I+intend+on+using+luck+for+item+drops+and+then+_9499f23823b7dbcd447604df6d2bd754.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gonna be totally bais and say the firekeeper is better ;P 

Im gonna be totally bais and say the firekeeper is better ;P 

Watch this. 

"I often hear of hunter telling tales of their love for the gods.

But do the gods truly love them?

I am a doll. Created by you humans.

Would you ever think to love me?

Oh, but of course....I do love you.

Isn't that how you created me?"

Bruhhhhhhh

Sorry it's taking me some time to go over the character sheet. I've had some eventful days and I'm trying to find the time to read through everything. (^_^) I should have some time here soon to actually sit down and really read through the CS. 

Hey don't worry about it! I can wait a bit more :)

Sorry it's taking me some time to go over the character sheet. I've had some eventful days and I'm trying to find the time to read through everything. (^_^) I should have some time here soon to actually sit down and really read through the CS. 

Luuuuv you nova

Hey don't worry about it! I can wait a bit more :)

You too Juju. 

My favorite ladies on RPN. Like for real lmao

Name: Eira

Race: Human

Appearance:

Extra appearance

Personality:

Kind, selfless, and gentle,  Eira is always the first to help someone in need, be it a complete stranger or close friend she will never discriminate. Oddly enough this also applies to those who have done her harm, and she will not think twice before kneeling down to help up a fallen foe. This forgiveness may seem foolishly naive but Eira always sees the good in others. More so she can feel it within them and will reach out to it in hopes of igniting it once more. Never will she give up on someone.

As if the girl could not have a bigger deathwish in such times, she is a firm believer in pacifism and will never under any circumstances cause harm to another. She’s got a high tolerance to pain (considering she feels it almost constantly) and is naturally light on her feet . Her determination knows no bounds and her soul is a fountain of hope. Despite everything she always looks on the bright side of things and never gives up on her faith that things will get better. 

Where are they from:

Roland

History:

One night in the dark heart of winter a babe with ashen hair was abandoned to the Central Temple Of The Gods, one with eyes the same milky wash as the skies above. Blind from birth, a child like this was oft fated for slaughter yet by either mercy or cowardice, death did not claim the child that night. By the time the monks had discovered the bundled child snow had already dusted the rough-spun cloth. The holy servants had believed the child to have perished in the cold only to find the baby looking calmly in their direction with clouded, yet living eyes. She didn’t even so much as cry out when strangers picked her up and carried her into the temple that would serve to be her new home. 

The priests named the child Eira and blessed her in the same manner they would when commoners and lords would present their children. From then on she was raised by the priests and priestesses of the temple and taught the ways and customs of The Holy Servants.

Being blind, the girl was destined to remain a servant to the Light until the end of her days and happily lived among the priests. She grew to be a thoughtful and kind child, ever so eager to help the aged members of the church or to bring a smile to the visitors. She had an uncanny way of knowing when people were in need of physical or emotional aid. No matter how distressed a person may be, after a few soft words from the child it all seemed to vanish.
 Despite her condition, the little girl never let her blindness hold her back and after some time she had managed to mentally map out each and every room of the temple. It didn’t seem very odd for one whom had lived within the same walls since she was a baby, until she began noticing the locations of people to an acute degree even when they were behind walls. At first the priests did not take this seriously but it became such an occurrence that they began to observe the girl more closely.

Then, one day Eira fell into a fit of panic after a miraculous event happened to which she could hardly describe. After all, how could one born to blindness ever describe what it was like to briefly share the sight of another being? Fortunately for her the priest she ran to for guidance was a trusted friend with his heart in the right place. She could feel the fear within the old man as she told him what had happened to her and he advised her to keep it between them and only them. Eira couldn’t understand why, the priests had been her family for as long as she could remember, but the fear in her friend’s heart was not to be ignored. From then on she hid her abilities far more carefully and instead worked on them in secret.

One night while Eira slept she had yet another ‘vision’, much different and more clear than she ever had, one in which she could feel a great surge of negative emotions. Fear, pain, confusion, anger; as if one’s own world had crumbled around them. With it Eira was able to see through the eyes of a young woman, roughly the same age as she was. The unknown female was fleeing with a man, from what danger Eira could not say but during the brief time Eira was within this unknown female’s mind she could feel a compelling urge to protect something important beyond imagination.

Naturally Eira wanted to help this woman but there were no means for her to know where this woman was and having been forbidden to leave the district around the temple, had no ways of getting to this woman. Sadly, Eira came to accept that she could not help whoever this was. That is until she was brought yet another vision, this time far more desperate and troubling than the first. This time the woman was alone and fleeing through a dark wood. Eira could feel the strength waning in the woman's battered limbs and through their connection the sleeping priestess could smell the coppery tang of fresh blood.

Could this be a message from the gods? Was she meant to find this person? Eira could not say, but she was truly rattled by this reoccurring event. Eventually she decided to leave her lifelong home and plunge into the dark world beyond. Before she left the old priest whom had been her lifelong friend gave her a strange circlet that was worn over the eyes. When she asked him what it was he just said it was something old, a heirloom of sorts, one that belonged to people like her. His last words to her was to never give up on the light that was left in the world and if she couldn't find any, make a new flame. 

Magic... if they use magic: 

Empathy (A branch of Light Magic)

• Detect Emotion {can detect lies, helps in persuasion, helps in combat.}

It is almost like mind reading… which she has been accused of many times in the past. Rather it is the detection of how people’s emotions shift when faced with certain questions and using this information to discern the source of these emotions. In combat, for instance, Eira can sense the direction and timing that someone is meaning to attack by the surge of aggression in their soul and where they are directing this intent. This cannot work if the attacker is not meaning to hit in a certain direction (disorientated, drunk, mistake, etc.) and will not work with unfeeling entities.)

• Shared Burden. {The pain of others affect Eria.}

Eira is affected by strong emotions around her, the most particularly powerful being pain. When others are suffering around her she feels it with them. It takes energy for her to close herself off from this and even then she can still feel the dull influence. The death of creatures nearby is very unsettling as she can feel the demise of their life force. Additionally, she can also absorb the negative energies or pain (physical and emotional) of others to help them calm down.

• Hope Is A Flame: {Eira can transfer positive emotions to strengthen others.}

Eira is a fountain of hope and goodwill,  rare commodities these days. Still, she is eager to spread it and using her magic she can do just that. Hope, happiness, courage. All these she can lend to others. The darker side to this is that negative emotions can be transferred the same way, though she refuses to do this.

• Understanding: {Communicate with sentient beings through emotions}

This is not telepathy, but rather a way to express one’s intentions. With this, Eira is able to communicate with animals by projecting her emotions to them to tell them that she means no harm, wants to help, giving directions, etc. This can work with humans too (as mentioned above) so long as they want to cooperate (AKA don’t block this weak and harmless magic).

• Vision {Peer through the eyes of others}

This is something that Eira is trying to work on. For now she can only do this with animals (befriended first), close friends and people who are greatly in need and even then it lasts only for a few moments and she must be close to said person. The only exception was her vision of the unknown female she saw in her dreams.

• Other

Blessing Of The Gods

A blessing that can only be granted by a servant of the Gods. It is widely believed to ward off evil, improve healing and bring good luck. Does it really work? It depends on one’s religious standpoint I suppose.

Amulet of the Gods.

A common necklace worn at all times by every priest or priestess. Said to prevent harm from black magic and other unholy forces.

Unavailable capabilities (she needs training from an actual magic user.)

• Transfer Wounds.
  • Detect soul (improved detect emotion)
  • Dreamwalk
  • Improved vision
  • Share Memories
  • Heal
  • Shield
  • Locate being

Accepted. (^_^)

Very nicely done might I add. I love the detail and well thought out layout. Your character will be a great addition to this rp. You may now make a character thread for Eira and join into the IC thread when you are ready. 

Also sorry for the wait everyone. Like I had mentioned, a lot of stuff popped up this week. I'm hoping for a nice relaxing week next week. I should be able to post something up today, but I figured I would wait until sunday seeing as I have that day off and can give my post and the rp the attention it deserves. (^_^)

Accepted. (^_^)

Very nicely done might I add. I love the detail and well thought out layout. Your character will be a great addition to this rp. You may now make a character thread for Eira and join into the IC thread when you are ready. 

Also sorry for the wait everyone. Like I had mentioned, a lot of stuff popped up this week. I'm hoping for a nice relaxing week next week. I should be able to post something up today, but I figured I would wait until sunday seeing as I have that day off and can give my post and the rp the attention it deserves. (^_^)

aiiiiiight

Accepted. (^_^)

Thank you very much! 

I will probably get my first post up by late saturday, just because I'm visiting with family today and I'd like to finish reading the IC Chat :3

Thank you very much! 

I will probably get my first post up by late saturday, just because I'm visiting with family today and I'd like to finish reading the IC Chat :3

That's fine. I'm trying to start my post now..... But I wont have much time seeing as I have to start getting ready for work soon. 

But yeah Sunday I should have something up. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back