Character Auditions

*the only non magic user cheers in the distance*

This is what you get for braving the world without magic! *Highfives*

Just don't stand in her way.... or protect the others, including Argen.... dun dun dun.... the choices. 

And I can't wait to sick my unholy creation on all of you! 
Emoticon1-ClosedEyesOpenSmile.png

y'all are targets now... only one who won't have to die is the princess and that's all because of her lineage. That doesn't mean she won't get hurt though.... >:) 

It'll be fiiine, we have Argen on our side! 

r-right? 

It is a pleasant thought, is it not?

Just as they say dying is like falling asleep. What a comforting concept. 

Hush now, rest. The darkness is creeping in. It welcomes you. 

I'm actually wondering about the nature of dark magic. There hasn't been but little hints on what's it's supposed to be like.

I think that's the point currently, although I'm sure we'll find out more later.  

That is the idea. I like to keep a bit of mystery to the rps I run. that way there is a challenge for the characters to reveal said mysteries. I also like to twist all the characters into the main plots so that way every character has a role to play. How they play it is up to you guys. (^_^)

But I like to make sure no one is left out. And to keep things really interesting I like for the rps and the characters to slowly but surely find out those twists and plots as if it's really happening. 

But fire brings an end to dark.  

I think that's the point currently, although I'm sure we'll find out more later.  

I know you aren't talking about fire when you are a dark souls vet -__- This is coming from a pyromancer. The fire always fades lmao.

AND in response to your fire brings an end to dark? That aint true lol. 

The brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow.

Never forget! Dark souls teaches you valuable lessons dammit!

I know you aren't talking about fire when you are a dark souls vet -__- This is coming from a pyromancer. The fire always fades lmao.

AND in response to your fire brings an end to dark? That aint true lol. 

The brighter the flame, the deeper the shadow.

Never forget! Dark souls teaches you valuable lessons dammit!

haha, I was more talking about the fact that Elise is literally carrying the equivalent of black firebombs on her person RN :P

But yeah, I get what you mean, but I still always link the flames.  

heheh. 

For the night is long, and full of terrors. 

haha, I was more talking about the fact that Elise is literally carrying the equivalent of black firebombs on her person RN :P

But yeah, I get what you mean, but I still always link the flames.  

FUK THAT

The gods tortured humanity for long enough. Their age has ENDED. It is time for the age of man. I won't crane my head to gods who sheperd us like cattle, slaughter us like dogs, and torture us like slaves. FK THAT. Fk the flame. Fk the Gods. Won't stand for that shit no more

heheh. 

For the night is long, and full of terrors. 

Luckily, Argen is one of those terrors lmao

FUK THAT

The gods tortured humanity for long enough. Their age has ENDED. It is time for the age of man. I won't crane my head to gods who sheperd us like cattle, slaughter us like dogs, and torture us like slaves. FK THAT. Fk the flame. Fk the Gods. Won't stand for that shit no more

*Eira covers her ears*

*Eira covers her ears*

Yes cover your ears priestess. This aint something you wanna hear. Hahahaha

In actuality though, the Firekeeper actually supports whatever decision you make. If you decide to forsake the flame and usher in an age of darkness, she helps you. After all, its only through her that you can do it.

#Bentonisthenewnito

Benton is the new rave lord you say??????

Yes cover your ears priestess. This aint something you wanna hear. Hahahaha

In actuality though, the Firekeeper actually supports whatever decision you make. If you decide to forsake the flame and usher in an age of darkness, she helps you. After all, its only through her that you can do it.

She just hates her job and wants an extended holiday for once

FUK THAT

Luckily, Argen is one of those terrors lmao

But after all the pain and suffering you've seen under the dulling of the flame and the undead curse, how could you not take the one chance you have to undo all of that?  It's not about the gods, their time is already over, it's about salvaging what little humanity we have.  

#Bentonisthenewnito

Yus! Was anyone else annoyed how Nito had like no info about him in dks3? It's like he just stopped existing.  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back