Character Auditions

Ok.... So this is fun!. lol

Don't you love those days where you are about to get ready or work... And you double check your schedule to see what time you go in... And you realize that you don't have work that day... But you have work the next day on the good days? (^_^) Well I just realized that. LMAO!! And here I was about to run around like I lost my mind trying to get ready for work. Ahhhhhh.... good times, good times. 

This calls for coffee and some great post work!! Time to celebrate!

Ok.... So this is fun!. lol

Don't you love those days where you are about to get ready or work... And you double check your schedule to see what time you go in... And you realize that you don't have work that day... But you have work the next day on the good days? (^_^) Well I just realized that. LMAO!! And here I was about to run around like I lost my mind trying to get ready for work. Ahhhhhh.... good times, good times. 

This calls for coffee and some great post work!! Time to celebrate!

I literally just did that Nova like holy shit thats not even funny. I was JUST getting ready for work and check exactly what time I got in and saw I was off today.

I literally just did that Nova like holy shit thats not even funny. I was JUST getting ready for work and check exactly what time I got in and saw I was off today.

OMFG!!!! We are so epic!!!!!!

(^_^) I love those moments. This also means I can write up a post today!

Not to mention I can now finally play on my new laptop. My sister got me the limited Darth Vader hp laptop for Christmas. I got it two days ago, just set it up yesterday and am now on it. The key board lights up and it can handle most of my games..... I do need to do some upgrading to it... But it doesn't call for much as my games aren't that highly needed in graphics. But it's epic and the key board works so smoothly when I write!! Hell Yeah America!! lol

OMFG!!!! We are so epic!!!!!!

(^_^) I love those moments. This also means I can write up a post today!

Not to mention I can now finally play on my new laptop. My sister got me the limited Darth Vader hp laptop for Christmas. I got it two days ago, just set it up yesterday and am now on it. The key board lights up and it can handle most of my games..... I do need to do some upgrading to it... But it doesn't call for much as my games aren't that highly needed in graphics. But it's epic and the key board works so smoothly when I write!! Hell Yeah America!! lol

Let me see if i cant get you a picture of my set up. 

Let me see if i cant get you a picture of my set up. 

Nice, I look forward to it. 

My brother helped me build a tower for my more graphic like games, I still need to put windows on it... But then again I think I need a screen and other gear for it before I do that. lol

Right now I have two laptops out, up and running as I can now do more things at once. My old one is for all my writing notes now. (For my book ideas) And this one will be my main rp, writing and gaming laptop. Once I get the whole tower up and running that will be special for all my games, this one will be for writing, and the old laptop will be for notes and other silly stuff. (^_^) Life is all good. lol

Nice, I look forward to it. 

My brother helped me build a tower for my more graphic like games, I still need to put windows on it... But then again I think I need a screen and other gear for it before I do that. lol

Right now I have two laptops out, up and running as I can now do more things at once. My old one is for all my writing notes now. (For my book ideas) And this one will be my main rp, writing and gaming laptop. Once I get the whole tower up and running that will be special for all my games, this one will be for writing, and the old laptop will be for notes and other silly stuff. (^_^) Life is all good. lol

Why you are going to have 3 rigs, I will never know lol

Well my old laptop still works. It's just a little out of date, not by much... so why not still use it. 

As for the tower, my brother loves to play games and he is out in Texas. He game me his old tower and helped me redo the inside of it so it's almost like new. Nothing too fancy, but something I can use for hardcore gaming. Me and him game together all the time on mmo's and other online games. So the tower is really just so me and him can play all the games we like together and not have to deal with lag or anything like that. (^_^)

And the new laptop... this was a surprise really. I had no idea my sister was going to go all out and get me something so.... me. lol 

She knows I work on my books all the time and I think there was one time I was having problems with my last laptop and I bitched about it to her. So I think she just assumed that I needed a new laptop. lol. She is very supportive of my love to write and my goals of becoming a full time author. So yeah.... That's why I have three rigs. lol. 

Well my old laptop still works. It's just a little out of date, not by much... so why not still use it. 

As for the tower, my brother loves to play games and he is out in Texas. He game me his old tower and helped me redo the inside of it so it's almost like new. Nothing too fancy, but something I can use for hardcore gaming. Me and him game together all the time on mmo's and other online games. So the tower is really just so me and him can play all the games we like together and not have to deal with lag or anything like that. (^_^)

And the new laptop... this was a surprise really. I had no idea my sister was going to go all out and get me something so.... me. lol 

She knows I work on my books all the time and I think there was one time I was having problems with my last laptop and I bitched about it to her. So I think she just assumed that I needed a new laptop. lol. She is very supportive of my love to write and my goals of becoming a full time author. So yeah.... That's why I have three rigs. lol. 

Not letting me upload it for some reason. A quick snapshot is apparently too much data for this site to handle.

Name:

Zola Darkwood

Race:

Human

Female

Height:

5’7

Appearance:

97ee0c5fcdccbe79256efe39942fffb1.jpg

Personality:

Zola is stubborn as a bull is what her parents would say. She doesn't get mad too easily can be sarcastic and witty at times. She is cheerful and loves a good prank now and then to keep things happy. She also likes to make jokes and puns. But if you get her mad then  you better buckle up cowboy, things are about to get rowdy. When mad she glares at everyone and it is hard to get her to calm down, you are also at risk of getting dunked on (Beat up) if you piss her off even more. She hates people being mean to her friends and family and will stand up for them in a heartbeat. She is kindhearted and will help people in need, but she can be rough at times and doesn't know her own strength. She is not shy and not afraid to try new things.

Where are they from:

A farm to the East of Roland.

History:

Zola’s history was not racked by grief and soaked in blood, it was actually very happy for the majority of it. Her mother was an ex-mage for the king of Roland, who retired after falling in love with a farmer from Gravelrock. Zephyra (her mother) was told she would not be able to beir children, but she was set on having a child and kept on trying. After many miscarriages, Zephyra finally had a successful birth. Zephyra and Mark (her father) were more happy then they had ever been in their life. Zola was raised on a farm, learning from a young age how to get up at the crack of dawn and how to milk cows, harvest crops, cook, sew and work all day long. Zola was taught how to read and write by her mother, and after Zola begging for weeks on end, her mother began training stone magic to her when she was 10. When Zola was 17 her mother left. That’s right just left. Without saying goodbye or any reason. Zola felt hatred towards her mother till her 18th birthday when she received a letter explaining to her why her mother left. Her mother wrote to her saying that she wished to stop the King of Roland from making a horrible mistake and her saying goodbye. Her mother had been charged with treason and was going to be hung in tomorrow. Zola and her father lived in grief for weeks till Zola realized her mother would not want her to be sad, so she thought of good things and got over the death and moved on, continuing her magic training herself, doing her best to improve. Her father is no longer as cheerful as before and spend most of his time working or at pubs, and rarely talks to his daughter anymore.

Magic:

Stone Magic: Zola Is able to control earth (basically Earthbending), Like minerals; Rock, stone, Iron ore, ect. Zola has not mastered this, and has much to learn but is doing her best to figure it out on her own. She also has above average strength, she may be no hulk, but she can defeat men 3 times her size in an arm wrestling match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name:

Zola Darkwood

Race:

Human

Female

Height:

5’7

Appearance:

Personality:

Zola is stubborn as a bull is what her parents would say. She doesn't get mad too easily can be sarcastic and witty at times. She is cheerful and loves a good prank now and then to keep things happy. She also likes to make jokes and puns. But if you get her mad then  you better buckle up cowboy, things are about to get rowdy. When mad she glares at everyone and it is hard to get her to calm down, you are also at risk of getting dunked on (Beat up) if you piss her off even more. She hates people being mean to her friends and family and will stand up for them in a heartbeat. She is kindhearted and will help people in need, but she can be rough at times and doesn't know her own strength. She is not shy and not afraid to try new things.

Where are they from:

A farm to the East of Roland.

History:

Zola’s history was not racked by grief and soaked in blood, it was actually very happy for the majority of it. Her mother was an ex-mage for the king of Roland, who retired after falling in love with a farmer from Gravelrock. Zephyra (her mother) was told she would not be able to beir children, but she was set on having a child and kept on trying. After many miscarriages, Zephyra finally had a successful birth. Zephyra and Mark (her father) were more happy then they had ever been in their life. Zola was raised on a farm, learning from a young age how to get up at the crack of dawn and how to milk cows, harvest crops, cook, sew and work all day long. Zola was taught how to read and write by her mother, and after Zola begging for weeks on end, her mother began training stone magic to her when she was 10. When Zola was 17 her mother left. That’s right just left. Without saying goodbye or any reason. Zola felt hatred towards her mother till her 18th birthday when she received a letter explaining to her why her mother left. Her mother wrote to her saying that she wished to stop the King of Roland from making a horrible mistake and her saying goodbye. Her mother had been charged with treason and was going to be hung in tomorrow. Zola and her father lived in grief for weeks till Zola realized her mother would not want her to be sad, so she thought of good things and got over the death and moved on, continuing her magic training herself, doing her best to improve. Her father is no longer as cheerful as before and spend most of his time working or at pubs, and rarely talks to his daughter anymore.

Magic:

Stone Magic: Zola Is able to control earth (basically Earthbending), Like minerals; Rock, stone, Iron ore, ect. Zola has not mastered this, and has much to learn but is doing her best to figure it out on her own. She also has above average strength, she may be no hulk, but she can defeat men 3 times her size in an arm wrestling match.

Accepted. (^_^)

now in the rp the group is no longer in Roland. they wont be going back to that kingdom for sometime, seeing as Evilin is wanted. But there are many ways to get Zola to meet up with the group. She can be delivering farm goods to the next kingdom, she could be out exploring or just trying to move away from the farm, or maybe she is out to find Evilin in hopes to bring honor back to her family name after what happened with her mother. there are plenty of ideas that we can use to help Zola meet up with the group.

I think she will be delivering farm goods to the next kingdom. By the way what kingdom are they going to next?

Oooh another question. Are there any active war zones and where are they located? 

I think she will be delivering farm goods to the next kingdom. By the way what kingdom are they going to next?

If my memory serves me correctly I think they are in Bellmore. They are on the skirts of Bellmore and Roland. 

Oooh another question. Are there any active war zones and where are they located? 

At this time there are no active war zone areas at this time. A lot of kingdoms don't get along and do go to war with one another. But at this moment it is more like the calm before the storm. Once the whole news with Evilin and the black horns really gets out... there will be wars starting. (^_^)

If my memory serves me correctly I think they are in Bellmore. They are on the skirts of Bellmore and Roland. 

At this time there are no active war zone areas at this time. A lot of kingdoms don't get along and do go to war with one another. But at this moment it is more like the calm before the storm. Once the whole news with Evilin and the black horns really gets out... there will be wars starting. (^_^)

But how many people will I be able to rip apart?

crush a human's skull, and then the building beneath said skull

Probably. Like at full force she could probably crush a humans skull. Like if she really wanted to. But she tries to not use full force unless needed.

Of course. But Argen aint human lmao. 

Bout as far as you can get from it in this universe actually haha. Plus he grew up fighting veterans if his tribe, who could easily tear a man in two if they tried. Hence why im wondering

He could actually shiw her to fight....that would be very interesting. Would you character be interested in sonething likebthat if offered?

Eira would not be happy with her new friends fighting eachother  T^T

Of course. But Argen aint human lmao. 

Bout as far as you can get from it in this universe actually haha. Plus he grew up fighting veterans if his tribe, who could easily tear a man in two if they tried. Hence why im wondering

He could actually shiw her to fight....that would be very interesting. Would you character be interested in sonething likebthat if offered?

Hum..... maybe, you see, she hates hurting people who don't deserve it, so I don't see her fighting you, but I guess if your person did attack her she would fight back after trying to talk you out of it. As long as neather characters die I'm fine with it.

*Juju secretly wants them to fight*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hum..... maybe, you see, she hates hurting people who don't deserve it, so I don't see her fighting you, but I guess if your person did attack her she would fight back after trying to talk you out of it. As long as neather characters die I'm fine with it.

He wouldn't attack needlessly but Argen is prone to violence. Rub him the wrong way and he will attack you unless told otherwise by Elise.

*Juju secretly wants them to fight*

Good to know you never change lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back