Character Auditions

But after all the pain and suffering you've seen under the dulling of the flame and the undead curse, how could you not take the one chance you have to undo all of that?  It's no about the gods, their time is already over, it's about salvaging what little humanity we have.  

Yus! Was anyone else annoyed how Nito had like no info about him in dks3? It's like he just stopped existing.  

The hell it is! Rekindling the flame keeps the gods in power. To do that, they need very powerful souls. Souls equivalent to their own. The only beings capable of gaining such strength are humans. UNDEAD humans specifically. However, the "curse" was labeled as a curse rather than a blessing of immortality because it is a sign that also threatens the gods in power. You have seen pain and suffering from the dulling of the flame BECAUSE the gods are behind it. THEY torture the undead. THEY sheperd them into cages and asylums. THEY lie to them, saying that linking the flames is such a blessing and that you are the only one and blah blah fking blah. THEY use them as FUEL. That is all the undead are to the Gods. Not valuable worshippers. Not worthy champions. Fuel and the possible end of their age. WHICH THEY SHOULD FEAR THEM. An undead is capable of becoming as strong as the gods and has one thing over these so called gods. They are unkillable. They just keep coming and coming until they finally take your ass down. Game is called DARK SOULS for a reason. Humans are the shards of the dark soul. HUMANS ARE THE DARK. Gods are the light. And the light is destined to fade. Everytime an undead rekindles the flame with their very body and soul it is ONLY delaying the inevitable. 

I actually like all the gods lmao. But when it comes to what they have done to humans just to prolong the age of fire a little longer? Heeeeelllllll no. You will get much more out of humans by being nice to them than torturing and lying to them

It 

But after all the pain and suffering you've seen under the dulling of the flame and the undead curse, how could you not take the one chance you have to undo all of that?  It's not about the gods, their time is already over, it's about salvaging what little humanity we have.  

Yus! Was anyone else annoyed how Nito had like no info about him in dks3? It's like he just stopped existing.  

It made me quite angry he was my favorite covenant.

<---- has no idea what is going on. 

giphy.gif

The hell it is! Rekindling the flame keeps the gods in power. To do that, they need very powerful souls. Souls equivalent to their own. The only beings capable of gaining such strength are humans. UNDEAD humans specifically. However, the "curse" was labeled as a curse rather than a blessing of immortality because it is a sign that also threatens the gods in power. You have seen pain and suffering from the dulling of the flame BECAUSE the gods are behind it. THEY torture the undead. THEY sheperd them into cages and asylums. THEY lie to them, saying that linking the flames is such a blessing and that you are the only one and blah blah fking blah. THEY use them as FUEL. That is all the undead are to the Gods. Not valuable worshippers. Not worthy champions. Fuel and the possible end of their age. WHICH THEY SHOULD FEAR THEM. An undead is capable of becoming as strong as the gods and has one thing over these so called gods. They are unkillable. They just keep coming and coming until they finally take your ass down. Game is called DARK SOULS for a reason. Humans are the shards of the dark soul. HUMANS ARE THE DARK. Gods are the light. And the light is destined to fade. Everytime an undead rekindles the flame with their very body and soul it is ONLY delaying the inevitable. 

I actually like all the gods lmao. But when it comes to what they have done to humans just to prolong the age of fire a little longer? Heeeeelllllll no. You will get much more out of humans by being nice to them than torturing and lying to them

But the thing is, at the time you arrive to Lordran, all the gods have either fled or are worse than dead (except for Nito, but honestly he's kind of the universal outlier.  Nito don't give a fuck.).  The only god in Anor Londo is Gwyndolin, everyone else has fled, the witches of Izalyth are dying, turned to demons, or fleeing, Seath has gone completely insane, obsessed with his newfound immortality.  Do you think the gods have any chance of ever coming back? Even Gwyn is a shell of what he once was, who we kill to light the flames.  The age of fire is not directly correlated with the age of gods (even the "immortal" serpents are accidentally killed by the church of Londor).  

<---- has no idea what is going on. 

giphy.gif

sorry we're all huge nerds 

All I know of Dark Souls is "PRAISE THE SUN" (because someone made fun of a character I made that worshiped the sun XD)  and the firekeeper all because I thought her design was awesome. 

... actually I do know this...

I will be in my bush. Good day. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All I know of Dark Souls is "PRAISE THE SUN" (because someone made fun of a character I made that worshiped the sun XD)  and the firekeeper all because I thought her design was awesome. 

... actually I do know this...

I will be in my bush. Good day. 

Here's a good description of the souls series, spoilers tho.  

But the thing is, at the time you arrive to Lordran, all the gods have either fled or are worse than dead (except for Nito, but honestly he's kind of the universal outlier.  Nito don't give a fuck.).  The only god in Anor Londo is Gwyndolin, everyone else has fled, the witches of Izalyth are dying, turned to demons, or fleeing, Seath has gone completely insane, obsessed with his newfound immortality.  Do you think the gods have any chance of ever coming back? Even Gwyn is a shell of what he once was, who we kill to light the flames.  The age of fire is not directly correlated with the age of gods (even the "immortal" serpents are accidentally killed by the church of Londor).  

Wrong and I can prove it you. It goes like this. 

"The age of Grey" Also known as the age of Dragons. The undying and constantly grey.

"The age of Fire" The age of the Gods who brought light, life, and death to the world. "Gwyn, The God of Light." "Nito, The God of Death" "The witch, God of Life" and the fourth unknown to the others WHICH ALSO CAME FROM THE FLAME MIND YOU!! "The furtive pigmy, of the Dark"

During the age of fire, the Gods took down the dragons and brought in their whole thing and here's the kick right? AS SOON as Gwyn hears about this DARK SOUL and the creatures that are spawning from it, he immediately kills him for it. No hesitation! The Dark Soul. The opposite of his soul of light. He ended the original but by the time he found out it was already to late and Men were already in the world and in far too many numbers. 

The thing that stayed his hand was the fact that they were being worshipped by them. That is what stayed his hand. Then the flame started fading, darkness was taking over, and the gods were losing their power. The witch tried to recreate the first flame and fucked up. Bad. She created the chaos flame and thus brought demons into the world. Now Gwyn was dealing with the battle against the darkness and the battle against chaos. Being double penetrated, THEN the undead start coming around and Gwyn is like NAH BRUH. Toss them bitches into the asylum and find a way to preserve the flame. Ima go toss myself into the first flame to buy you some time. He sacrificed himself and his entire army. Gwyn, the lord of fire became Gwyn, the first lord of Cinder. The FRAMPT, goes around telling the undead a bunch a bullshit and KATHE is the one that tells you the truth....sort of. He tells you half truths to try to get you to let the fire fade.

The gods lose their power as the flame fades until they literally have nothing! Their power COMES from the first flame. Men's power comes from the darkness. That's WHY they turn undead as the flame fades. It's why only an undead powerful enough is capable of linking the flame. They GAIN POWER as the flame fades. Like bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

"The age of Dark" Where the Gods have fallen out of power and Men now rule the world. This is how it is supposed to end. Howeeever, because the gods don't want to lose their power, they do what they do.

According to the firekeeper, in the usher the dark ending, (DS3) she says that embers could be seen somewhere in the distance beyond dark and void. I believe this implies that the......"Second" flame? Will be born some unknown amount of time in the future while men rule and then a TRUE cycle reset begins.

Thank you for this :)  

It makes me sad that I don't understand why I am sad T^T I can't properly feel the significance of it all.  

The song is beautiful and everything about the video is too. You nerds make me want to see what this all means... I will have to watch the gameplay sometime or buy the game and experience it for myself. 

favourite quote:

"I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be."   }3

Thank you for this :)  

It makes me sad that I don't understand why I am sad T^T I can't properly feel the significance of it all.  

The song is beautiful and everything about the video is too. You nerds make me want to see what this all means... I will have to watch the gameplay sometime or buy the game and experience it for myself. 

favourite quote:

"I believe that the darkness reminds us where light can be."   }3

The souls games are great! Just be careful, they can be a bit unforgiving.  

The souls games are great! Just be careful, they can be a bit unforgiving.  

so i've heard. 

but you know what... bring it. I've got enough determination to see it through. 

heheh.. @Fluffykitty9000 knows all about that determination. 

Do it! That way we can have someone besides me and shadowz arguing about the ending :P  

Linking the flames is the best ending and you know it! 

Th fk it is bih!

I only ever linked the fire while roleplaying holy characters. PRiests, paladins, that kinda stuff.

The greatest part about this game is that the endings are ambiguous. They is no "good" ending. They both have good and bad too them.

image.jpg

Name: Tanya Auxillius

Race: Fae

Appearance: Her skin is a soft lavender tone and she carries a warm, wild, ethereal beauty about her.

Personality: She's Rather spontaneous when it comes to things she likes or wishes to do. She's not one to hold back either, her overall attitude is simple and pleasant however she has no Qualms tearing her enemy limb from limb. A witty sense of humor and a love for all things natural. When placed under extreme stress she handles it with a calm and cool demeanor, almost cold honestly. Once she sets her mind to something, wether it be a simple task like cleaning or something more complicated like killing, she does her best to make it quick and efficient. Though her motivation might seem to be a job well done but honestly it was just so she could screw around with more free time.

Where are they from: From Abalion

History: Born into a family of noble blood, her mother a high ranking military official and her father an influential nobleman, her blood was about as rich as it could get. Her childhood was spent primarily with her mother, learning to defend herself and once she was old enough Green Magic. She became quite adept at its use and manipulation. Focusing primarily on the spirit aspects of the magic rather than the raw physical power most are taught. She excelled far beyond the others near her age who were learning the same. Some kids excelled at math, language, and sciences far beyond expectation. Tanya however never could quite pick up on math and science. However once she had begun schooling in magic it was like something clicked and she understood it easily.

The next several years of her life were spent learning language with her father and honing her magic and combatitive skills with her mother. They were determined to make a powerful woman out of her. Both politically and physically. She never had many friends, the few she did have fell away one after another as her life had been consumed in study and training. Not that she minded terribly, cultural studies always fascinated her and she insisted to learn culture with the language she was learning at the time. She learned to complete her studies and regiments more efficiently and began exploring the thriving city she was born into. Now that she could adequately defend herself it was no issue. Social interaction was something she had lacked and now began to seek out regularly. After her duties of course.

Life began to change once more when she met a young commoner. She was in her very early twenties by this time and had decided she wished to travel and see the world. Her excuse to her parents was of course to learn about other cultures first hand. That was partially true but not entirely, though her parents had been loving despite her regimented upbringing. She was simply ready to step out on her own, to learn and expand her skills and knowledge. But of course the handsome commoner was also a motivating factor , she hired him as a guide and they set off to travel the lands. However after about Three years tragedy struck. The now lovers were ambushed on their way back and he was killed. She managed to fight off the attack despite a growing pregnancy and made it back.

She returned seeming to stand strong and tall in front of everybody who wished to greet her, the pregnancy kept a secret. However once back with her parents she withdrew from the world. Had a lovely daughter at age Twenty-Five and began to think about settling down into an arranged marriage. However, her parents would have none of it. Offering to care for the child and pushing Tanya back out into the world to find herself. Ten years pass, ten years of monthly sometimes more often visits home. Occasionally far less often but she always returned., loyally reporting news from other countries as well. Her daughter now going on Ten years old. Tanya sets off once more and this is where her newest story, begins.

Magic: Green.

Her Magic focuses primarily on communing with the spirits through spells and utilizing their powers. A few examples may be communing with a Hawk spirit gives her the sight of a hawk. Or communing with the spirit of Earth can cause the earth to split open at a specific location and other similar things. Her race however allows her a more natural understanding of this particular type of magic than most. A racial Aptitude.
Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova

Last edited:
View attachment 315422

Appearance: Her skin is a soft lavender tone and she carries a warm, wild, ethereal beauty about her.

Personality: She's Rather spontaneous when it comes to things she likes or wishes to do. She's not one to hold back either, her overall attitude is simple and pleasant however she has no Qualms tearing her enemy limb from limb. A witty sense of humor and a love for all things natural.

History: Born in Abalion to a courtesan her life had already seemingly been chosen for her. However fate would see it her mother killed and a noble man bringing her under his care. While his reasons for doing so were purely for profit once she was old enough, she got lessons in Green magic with the children of the noble man who had taken her and she caught on quickly. Almost frighteningly so. Driven by jealousy of the other children she was pushed out onto the streets, and soon made her way to the wilds to continue her studies into Green magic on her own. She became quite adept at its use and manipulation. Focusing primarily on the spirit aspects of the magic rather than the raw physical power most are taught.

( pretty bare bones. Details will come out in Roleplay!)

Her Magic focuses primarily on communing with the spirits through spells and utilizing their powers. A few examples may be communing with a Hawk spirit gives her the sight of a hawk. Or communing with the spirit of Earth can cause the earth to split open at a specific location and other similar things. Her race however allows her to use this particular type of magic to a significantly greater extent than some who may have many more years of training on her. A racial Aptitude.
A few things. This is a detailed rp. We go by quality and quantity.

The personality needs to be at least one really big paragraph or two paragraphs or more.

The history section should be no less than two paragraphs.

Her history started off ok... But if the child was not Born noble they can not study magic unless authorized or approved by the king himself. And to be a natural at a young age would not be normal.... Magic takes years of study and practice. And if she knew magic, she would not be shoved out into the streets.... She would be sold to the King... or Queen..... Or even just killed.

A few things. This is a detailed rp. We go by quality and quantity.

The personality needs to be at least one really big paragraph or two paragraphs or more.

The history section should be no less than two paragraphs.

Her history started off ok... But if the child was not Born noble they can not study magic unless authorized or approved by the king himself. And to be a natural at a young age would not be normal.... Magic takes years of study and practice. And if she knew magic, she would not be shoved out into the streets.... She would be sold to the King... or Queen..... Or even just killed.
Edited!

View attachment 315422

Personality: She's Rather spontaneous when it comes to things she likes or wishes to do. She's not one to hold back either, her overall attitude is simple and pleasant however she has no Qualms tearing her enemy limb from limb. A witty sense of humor and a love for all things natural. When placed under extreme stress she handles it with a calm and cool demeanor, almost cold honestly. Once she sets her mind to something, wether it be a simple task like cleaning or something more complicated like killing, she does her best to make it quick and efficient. Though her motivation might seem to be a job well done but honestly it was just so she could screw around with more free time.

History: Born into a family of noble blood, her mother a high ranking military official and her father an influential nobleman, her blood was about as rich as it could get. Her childhood was spent primarily with her mother, learning to defend herself and once she was old enough Green Magic. She became quite adept at its use and manipulation. Focusing primarily on the spirit aspects of the magic rather than the raw physical power most are taught. She excelled far beyond the others near her age who were learning the same. Some kids excelled at math, language, and sciences far beyond expectation. Tanya however never could quite pick up on math and science. However once she had begun schooling in magic it was like something clicked and she understood it easily.

The next several years of her life were spent learning language with her father and honing her magic and combatitive skills with her mother. They were determined to make a powerful woman out of her. Both politically and physically. She never had many friends, the few she did have fell away one after another as her life had been consumed in study and training. Not that she minded terribly, cultural studies always fascinated her and she insisted to learn culture with the language she was learning at the time. She learned to complete her studies and regiments more efficiently and began exploring the thriving city she was born into. Now that she could adequately defend herself it was no issue. Social interaction was something she had lacked and now began to seek out regularly. After her duties of course.

Life began to change once more when she met a young commoner. She was in her very early twenties by this time and had decided she wished to travel and see the world. Her excuse to her parents was of course to learn about other cultures first hand. That was partially true but not entirely, though her parents had been loving despite her regimented upbringing. She was simply ready to step out on her own, to learn and expand her skills and knowledge. But of course the handsome commoner was also a motivating factor , she hired him as a guide and they set off to travel the lands. However after about Three years tragedy struck. The now lovers were ambushed on their way back and he was killed. She managed to fight off the attack despite a growing pregnancy and made it back.

She returned seeming to stand strong and tall in front of everybody who wished to greet her, the pregnancy kept a secret. However once back with her parents she withdrew from the world. Had a lovely daughter at age Twenty-Five and began to think about settling down into an arranged marriage. However, her parents would have none of it. Offering to care for the child and pushing Tanya back out into the world to find herself. Ten years pass, ten years of monthly sometimes more often visits home. Occasionally far less often but she always returned., loyally reporting news from other countries as well. Her daughter now going on Ten years old. Tanya sets off once more and this is where her newest story, begins.

Her Magic focuses primarily on communing with the spirits through spells and utilizing their powers. A few examples may be communing with a Hawk spirit gives her the sight of a hawk. Or communing with the spirit of Earth can cause the earth to split open at a specific location and other similar things. Her race however allows her a more natural understanding of this particular type of magic than most. A racial Aptitude.
Accepted. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back