Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I need to drop out of this one actually. I never managed to really get my character engaged and I simply don't have enough time on my hands to be active in this roleplay.

Sorry for the trouble but I think it'll be better this way.
That is fine, thank you for letting me know.

BackSet BackSet s u n s u n

Welcome to SMITED. Mission 0 is almost over and Mission 1 is planned to begin Jan 2, 2018. I hope you can get a CS done and approved before then. ;3

Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light PanOtterPus PanOtterPus Slop Slop JustNicole JustNicole StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon

Today is the last day for Mission 0 posts. Slop Slop you have literally only posted twice since your PC was accepted two weeks ago. If you do not show an increase in activity with this next Mission, your character will be written out.

If any of you feel at this point you are unable to post at least twice a week, you may wish to consider letting me know. Group RPs need activity otherwise character's may get stuck somewhere in an interaction and unable to progress because another player hasn't replied. Twice a week isn't an unfair demand. I am not asking for a post once a day, just at least twice a week. I understand you may need to take longer at times because of real life, such as being sick or travel, etc. If you let me know, I can work my best to keep things moving forward, but just leaving your PC frozen in place is not the answer.

I do not want to have to constantly take over PCs to write for them. :\

I'll be posting again for Tarrin tomorrow evening. Then I should be able to get another done before Monday, however I won't be on for posting from the 8th to the 15th as I'll be down in England for a week.

Edit: I know you said today was the last day for mission 0, I just mean posting in general if another plot starts (just in case of confusion)

Last edited:
C.DEX C.DEX Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Blaire Wisteria Blaire Wisteria Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light Slop Slop PanOtterPus PanOtterPus JustNicole JustNicole StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon

Mission 1: Briefing has been opened for replies. With pan busy, I will be posting for them for a bit to move things along. We are still waiting on 3 new players to get finalized CS's, but they are not in the auditorium and may appear later C.DEX is on team Alpha.

If you cheated and took a peek when the mission was first posted, you'll need to re-read it for the minor changes. ;p

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Light Light Alterius Alterius
At this point we are waiting on you three to get your posts done in briefing. If you do not post in this thread, you will not go on the mission. You don't even need to ask questions, your character can simply be written as present and their thoughts on the mission.

Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Alterius Alterius
This will be my last tag to try and prompt you to post in Mission 1 Briefing. If you do not post there at least once, you will not be going on the mission. If you do not reply to this post within a week I will remove you from the RP for inactivity.

Gilzar Gilzar
Here is the content of your file.

Itinerary
Alpha and Bravo shall travel to Knock, Ireland together. Upon arrival to Knock, Alpha shall remain until plane can continue to destination of Galway, Ireland.
Vehicles will provide transportation from airport in Galway to hotel where HQ has reserved rooms.

POI
n37LSXEuGh1VH2IsVFB2_HTeEe-8L2KDASyiBaesmpd3GWV0h2Xi42IUuZCzaLK06IO-stv9OEGP3QZBm11TvCUTEMCmtT0DE4C7RxBHYxTwibCnzT7U6Pq4izNJ5Cj3lykyRAJp
Name: Sláne Céin

Race: Magician

Martial: Single

Known Relationships: Unknown

Familial Relations: All deceased

Syndicate Registration: Verified.

May have information regarding curse. Seek out information regarding any ancestral lore, grimoires, journals.
Syndicate believe descendant may be able to reverse curse, but is unsure due to lack of information.
If POI is uncooperative, approval to detain and brought to closest Syndicate Branch in Dublin, Ireland approved for further interrogation. Permission to gather evidence found within POI’s residence if found necessary.

StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18
Here is your team file.

Itinerary
Alpha and Bravo shall travel to Knock, Ireland together. Upon arrival to Knock, Bravo shall be driven from Knock to the castle hotel.

Once at Hotel, gather essential supplies and have Agent Hawthorne create emergency portal before entering the forest.

Mission
Team Bravo is to investigate the forest for clues regarding curse that may be resulting in strange phenomenon. Agents are to be warned that the only measure in place currently available to allow escape of forest is through Agent Hawthorne. He must maintain portal for as long as possible. Should Hawthorne feel unable to continue to do so, agents are to return to Base of Operations and await further orders.

If unable to return to Base of Operations, for whatever reason, Team Bravo is to continue their mission as it may be the only way to leave the forest. HQ will do what they can to retrieve the agents should two weeks pass, the portal vanishes, or any signs of distress.

Alterius Alterius C.DEX C.DEX Damafaud Damafaud Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo Kloudy Kloudy Gilzar Gilzar r e i r e i Light Light Slop Slop One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost PanOtterPus PanOtterPus StoneWolf18 StoneWolf18 Tarmagon Tarmagon

If you want to react in Briefing, do so soon. You may have noticed that the Mission 1 Alpha/Bravo threads have been posted. If you do not write what your character is bringing, I will assume you only brought the basics (clothes, toiletries). You also will not get a chance to have Taionia give you any items that may prove to be useful if you decide to not approach her in the hangar.

Fable Fable

I can post tomorrow, sorry was planning on posting today but time got away. Calliea wouldnt mind bumping with your agent. She doesn't really care.

C'mon folks. We're getting bogged down. This is how rp's die a slow, painful death.

Hi, Fable Fable , are these powers, weaknesses, and personality okay?

Moo Moo.jpg

Ironhide, Mozo

Alias: Moo Moo
Physical Age:
True Age:
Race: Tauren
Physical Characteristics

Height: 7'6"​
Weight: 800 lbs.​
Figure/Build: Beefy and barrel chested​
Hair Color: Brown​
Eye Color: Blue​
Skin Tone: Mocha fur​
Distinguishing Features: Left horn tip is cut off, and he smells like skimmed milk for some reason.​
Personality

Personality summary here.

Hard Working​
Moo Moo is dependable when it comes to accomplishing goals despite setbacks and failures.​
Faithful​
Keeps his word, and doesn't make promises he can't keep.​
Chummy​
Likes to have others show him what they find fun in the human world, especially if it's good food and fine ale.​
Superstitious.​
Scared of ghosts and curses.​
Brutally Honest​

Powers/Abilities

Main: Giant's strength​
Moo Moo can lift a motorcycle and hurl it 25- 35 ft. away. He can flip a car, play catch with a person, and jump his height.​
Sub: Tough​
He can take hits from creatures as strong as him and still keep fighting. Like stopping a motorcycle, leaving a nice dent on a running car and he's still standing, huffing and puffing, hooves digging on the road, as he grinds the car to a halt.​
Sub: Titan Totem​
Once a day, for half an hour, turns Moo Moo into a fifteen foot tall giant. In this form his weight, strength, and toughness are doubled, allowing him to jump fifteen feet, lift a grizzly bear, hurl a telephone pole, and pull on a running truck and attempt to keep it in place.​
Weaknesses/Limitations

Big and Heavy​
He can't swim and sinks underwater. He can only ride inside trucks or anything big enough to hold an ox, and he can't fit through ordinary doors, including train doors. He stands out in a crowd of ordinary folks because of his height --- and well, because he's a tauren.​
Country Bumpkin​
Unable to deal with modern weapons.​
Intimidating​
Not good at delicate diplomatic situations and fancy rich people places where charm and charisma can win one information, or get a certain person alone through charm and wit.​

History

Write at least 2 paragraphs about your character's background. Things you can include can answer questions like:
  • Why did they become an agent of SMITED?
  • How is their relationship with their family?
  • How do they feel about the supernatural world being made public knowledge?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back