Character Assistance

Pick an AU

• Mental Hospital; "Janus" has convinced all the patients they can use magic and are in SMITED.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Big Brother; reality TV where they have to live with each other.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Cursed; They are all cursed and turned human.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character Assistance
If you have questions regarding your character, this is where they belong. You can ask for assistance with your character sheet BBCode if you find it confusing. You can also ask if a particular race would be permitted.

Whatever issues, concerns, or questions; anything related to character creation should only go into this thread. This does not include suggestions. If you have a suggestion, please create a thread in the OOC Forum with SUGGESTION included in the title.

Disclaimer: Though I am very interested in playing this fae within this RP I understand that this is the first one ever posted and might not match well with the setting or will just not make sense.

One of the most famous, or maybe infamous tribes of centaurs lives in the forests of the Pholóē Oak forest, named after their maybe most famous chief, Phólos the centaur who aided the famed hero Heracles.Continuing on the subject of centaur chieftains of this tribe the most often type of centaur you would see in the position of the chief would be a big, most likely heavily scarred rather scary looking individual. You see the Κενταύροι tribe follows the normal bestial tribe laws with other tribes but within their own society, they have a very basic, even on bestial levels, society. If you want a spot then kill the person who has it in single combat

As in terms of the general atmosphere of the tribe when you first enter the tribe you can see how everyone, including children, are extremely fit and seem battle trained so technically speaking all of the centaurs are warriors. You may also notice how there aren't any sick people or old people and that is due two main reasons, the centaur bestial constitution paired with the conditioning they do from a young age makes them really hard to infect and paired with their bestial trait of aging rather slowly it makes it quite hard for "old" centaurs to exist. But that means there is still the possibility of old centaurs and the reasons why there aren't any is simply because old people aren't fit for combat. So they are challenged to the death or they leave to go die.
images

(Centaur participating in an aforementioned
battle to the death with traditional weaponry
)

Last edited:
Daunting_Doggo Daunting_Doggo

Centaurs would actually fall under Bestial;
Bestial
Bestial beings are part-beast and cannot change form. They are not magic users, but are generally physically strong. Examples; Nagas, Satyrs.

For every 5 years after their 21st birthday, bestials only age physically 1 year.

(Total Age - 21) / 5 + 21 = Physical Age
(Physical Age - 21) * 5 + 21 = Total Age

So this wouldn't actually be a custom fae race. :3

You see it's theorized centaurs cannot die from old age
As this would fall under the Bestial race, they would actually have to age.

adaptable human immune system
This is contradictory as a centaur is not a human and therefore would not have the same biology or immune system.

---

The rest just builds off the health and age information. While it's fine if you want to better define a Centaur herd regarding your PC, it would still fall under the Bestial Lore for things such as age and general societal laws.

I've edited it so it fits the lore, if someone in the future does want to use a centaur in the future they may want to use this.

Most of the still alive centaur population mostly lives in the forests of the Pholóē Oak forest, named after their maybe most famous chief, Phólos the centaur who aided the famed hero Heracles.Continuing on the subject of centaur chieftains the most often type of centaur you would see in the position of the chief would be a big, most likely heavily scarred rather scary looking individual. You see the centaur society after following the overall rules that rule over other similar bestial races their own society is even simpler than that and they have been doing it since ancient Greek times. It has worked perfectly for this amount of time due to the way people are elected to positions of office. It's simple really, kill the previous holder of the title in single combat.

You are still writing for the entire Centaur race rather than approaching this as your own custom tribe that just falls under the umbrella of the Centaur race, which falls under the Bestial race. Instead of trying to apply this to all Centaurs, since they fall under the Bestial Lore, you need to look at it as a more personal smaller section of a specific Centaur tribe. This was mentioned in the Discord. X3

So, taking what you've written here, but not trying to apply it to all Centaurs as some players may make their own centaur tribe here is tribe specific lore.

The Kentávroi Tribe mostly lives in the forests of the Pholóē Oak forest, named after their maybe most famous chief, Phólos the centaur who aided the famed hero Heracles. The Kentávroi Chieftan is big and heavily scarred, making him a rather scary looking individual. The culture of the Kentávroi Tribe follows the basic laws that most bestial races adhere to, but they also have their own specific herd rules that have been in place since ancient Greek times. It has worked perfectly for this amount of time due to the way people are elected to positions of office. It's simple really, kill the previous holder of the title in single combat.

You may also notice how there aren't any sick people or old people and that is due two main reasons, the centaur equine immune system paired with the conditioning they do from a young age makes them really hard to infect and paired with their bestial trait of aging rather slowly it makes it quite hard for "old" centaurs to exist. But that means there is still the possibility of old centaurs and the reasons why there aren't any is simply because old people aren't fit for combat. So they are challenged to the death or they leave to go die.
The issue here comes from what seems to be suggestive of the reason there are no sick nor old is because of a tribal practice of killing those viewed as weak. This is actually tribe specific, yet trying to apply to all Centaurs once again.

I perhaps failed in my clarification, so I'll try again. Basically, this isn't really a custom race, since Centaurs falls under the Bestial race category, but rather a custom bestial tribe you are making. This isn't to say that your tribe cannot be more healthy or strong, but you need to keep it strictly to your tribe.

One of the most famous, or maybe infamous tribes of centaurs lives in the forests of the Pholóē Oak forest, named after their maybe most famous chief, Phólos the centaur who aided the famed hero Heracles.Continuing on the subject of centaur chieftains of this tribe the most often type of centaur you would see in the position of the chief would be a big, most likely heavily scarred rather scary looking individual. You see the Κενταύροι tribe follows the normal bestial tribe laws with other tribes but within their own society, they have a very basic, even on bestial levels, society. If you want a spot then kill the person who has it in single combat

As in terms of the general atmosphere of the tribe when you first enter the tribe you can see how everyone, including children, are extremely fit and seem battle trained so technically speaking all of the centaurs are warriors. You may also notice how there aren't any sick people or old people and that is due two main reasons, the centaur equine immune system paired with the conditioning they do from a young age makes them really hard to infect and paired with their bestial trait of aging rather slowly it makes it quite hard for "old" centaurs to exist. But that means there is still the possibility of old centaurs and the reasons why there aren't any is simply because old people aren't fit for combat. So they are challenged to the death or they leave to go die.

Minus the first paragraph and "the centaur equine immune system", looks good to me.

AOVv2wD.jpg

Last Name, First Name

Alias:
Physical Age: 30
True Age: 66
Race: Bestial Centaur
Physical Characteristics

Height: 7'5

Weight: 500 lbs

Figure/Build: Mesomorphic

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Black

Skin Tone: Creamy Olive

Distinguishing Features: Various lower body scarring
Personality

In the easiest terms Gregor, or Greg, a straight to point man, he is the man who gets his job done no matter the situation while also keeping to himself and keeping his team safe. And due to that, his personality to people who have spent time with him find him quite bland and maybe too harsh. He developed his more conservative nature due to his history with the military.

Head strong.
Greg is a very hard man to faze, he will remain calm in most situations even in those that may be life or death.

Experienced.
Due to his extensive experience with the military Greg has built a repertoire of responses to all types of situations.

Higher Purpose.
Whenever he is given a task he will complete said task no matter what the costs are and he will make sure that his companions in said task are in a safe condition at a danger to himself, not because of his companions but because he was given a task.

Detached.
He has spent enough time in the battlefield to realize that most of his friends and comrades have died in the war, that why he tries not get people involved with him.

Rough around the edges.
Due to his personality, age and the way his experience it's literally ingrained in him it may be quite hard to teach this man new tricks.

Powers/Abilities

Main: Heavy weaponry.
As previously mentioned he has experienced quite a bit of combat in his life and due to his large frame, he has developed quite good skills with heavy weaponry such as flamers and machine guns which are hard to use for more smaller individuals.

Sub: Anti-infantry prowess.
Due to the way he grew up with the traditional centaurian cavalierly melee combat and his size Greg is quite adept at fighting at close ranges and dealing with small and numerous combatants.

Sub:
Weaknesses/Limitations

He is a very large man, even in centaur terms. Even though from an outside point of view this may be a very good thing for him, good in physical situations but at the end of the day SMITED is meant to keep the peace and force should be a last resort. It also doesn't help that due to his size he cannot maneuver around as much as other agents of smaller sizes.

Even as the aforementioned experience may help him with his more savage nature he still a bestial and his true nature, that of a beast, will sometimes in situations that trigger his anger or in really extreme situations it will show up and then he becomes uncontrollable.

History

Write at least 2 paragraphs about your character's background. Things you can include can answer questions like:
  • Why did they become an agent of SMITED?
  • How is their relationship with their family?
  • How do they feel about the supernatural world being made public knowledge?

I just really need help with weaknesses since I think most of the bad things I can think about I've already basically stated and then other ones are really to do with his personality.

So, I'll be going over what you have currently in your CS.

Weight: 500 lbs
The actual average weight of a horse is 840-1210 lbs, and that is a light horse.

He developed his more conservative nature due to his history with the military
Due to his extensive experience with the military Greg has built a repertoire of responses to all types of situations.
What military? Since there is no PC history, this makes no sense. It's only been five years since fantasy races have been revealed and very doubtful any government would employ a fantasy race during a tumultuous time.

Whenever he is given a task he will complete said task no matter what the costs are and he will make sure that his companions in said task are in a safe condition at a danger to himself, not because of his companions but because he was given a task.
This section would benefit from a re-write as reading the word 'task' four times made it seem very circular.

He has spent enough time in the battlefield to realize that most of his friends and comrades have died in the war, that why he tries not get people involved with him.
heavy weaponry such as flamers and machine guns which are hard to use for more smaller individuals.
Again, the whole military thing doesn't make sense. What military? Why?

I just really need help with weaknesses since I think most of the bad things I can think about I've already basically stated and then other ones are really to do with his personality.
Think of things he isn't skilled with. Are there any past injuries that bother him?

The Archimedian
Race Teaser/Flavor:

Written Account of Hayden Mansfield, Alpha of Pack 102:

They arrived on the mortal date of November 13, a Friday if i remember correctly. A large beam of light flooded the heavens as their home dimension connected with ours. My pack covered their eyes as they crashed into the supernatural realms, the eccentric sounds. My ears echoed in blood as I heard their chants, enigmatic and troublesome. The light of their world spawned in electrifying balls, spewing liquid rays everywhere. The first of their kind to step on my lands laughed with energy, his body multiple tentacles of bright white mussy material. What I later understood as their ethereal form. On sight of me, he melded directly, as a mirror, to my wolf form. Seemingly perfect, the amber eyes, the ash pelt dancing as fire. I couldn't imagine how quickly, how easily they blended into our world. He paced back and forth before returning to his original form. The others were different than him, though shapeshifters wouldn't really look the same. His ethereal form, glowing red under the white. His arms were slightly longer than I expected, over the "shoulder" was a large glimmering crystal that traversed his melding form with him. Humming with the chants that continued.

He approached me, walking as any mundane or elf would. His arms melded into his chest, "Greetings. I am Joesin Haervins. We call ourselves Archimedian, whom are you. And what may we call your kind? No mundane can transform into a true wolf as yourself."

"We are weres, and we all can transform into one animal of the mundane world." He nodded, more of his kind was pouring out of the portal. It started to mass into a small crowd. I didn't like that, these Archimedians probably are not push overs. I feared the worst, expecting them to attack. Yet, the local drunk of my pack decided to aggravate things. He started to slosh beer all over them, tumbling around. Before I could round 'em up, he started a tumble with one of them in the back. He transformed into his gorilla form, heaving a boulder and smashing into one. The thing shattered into a hundred pieces, reformed together above the boulder and hit him in the side of the head with a crystal hammer that he had on his back. He transformed into a raven, perching on the tree as the idiot gathered himself. He laughed as normal in the raven form.

"Oh, the drunks. I though he was drunk. Here, you should have at him. At charge you seem sir." I picked up the idiot, passing him to my brother to dispose.

"Sorry for the issue, he's a constant issue. Sometimes he's the life of the party. Other times, he's pulling diplomatic nightmares. I'll see to handle him, my apologies." The leader nodded, he continued to stare into my eyes as I spoke. The others seem remotely unaffected. But, I felt uneasy about it. They seemed to be hiding something. I kept my eyes peeled. I heard unknown voices behind me, SMITED agents. Well, I figured they would be around some time. They pulled me over, I explained to them what happened. They smiled and handled it from there.
------
The Archimedian presence has been almost entirely uneasy. Keeping track of the Archimedian has kept SMITED busy, they have been lazy of holding true to the accord they signed a month after their introduction. The Archies, as some call them, hold a technocracy, a government based purely on merit. While their politics are rougher than any other, the ideology stays constant. The Archies prefer mutual agreement that unification. If SMITED had any intention of bringing the Supernatural world together, the Archimedian would be hard to convince. Their part of the world is still heavily disconnected. Every month, the dimension will normalize and be easier to travel to from the rest of the world. However, it is hospitable to all other races with some discomfort noted. The Archimedian government tend to be very tricky, not being clear on intentions or motives. Everyone wonders where the back stab is, but it has yet to reveal itself. The Archimedian have terrible relations with the Vampires. Six months ago, some sort of "spy cell" was infiltrating the Vampire Council for sensitive documents. At least, that's the theory. The "Globe", or their government, has made no comment or clue on their intentions. Due to a political cold war, SMITED has yet to hold the Globe accountable for anything.

The little the Archimedian have provided on their origin began with their home's separation from the rest of the universe. At one time, their home was part of ours. Yet, in an event they conceive as the "Reckoning", their world faded into the endless void of the in-between. Over time, their fractured world rebuilt itself and its sparking energies melded together to form their ethereal form. They waged early wars over the purpose of their race. Eventually, the science and longing to connect with the "whole" became the pinpoint focus of their efforts. As they succeed and reformed with the "whole", rumors spark of an entity known as "Mathael". Some outsider they speculate. With some investigation, SMITED has yet to prove any of these claims. However, the Archimedian have provided access to their art, music, and general culture for all to experience. Their technology comes at a high favor, with some cash involved as well. The Archimedian have no deities of their own. They may worship deities of other races, though slightly unlikely.

In reality, the Archimedian are enigmatic sweet that tends to help others when it doesn't heavily violate their interests. Their overall culture tends to rub the wrong way with others.

Racial traits:

The Archimedian are excellent shapeshifters. They can shift into just about any form, however, they do not inherit the senses or powers of any form they take. They can only appear as something else, imitate to a degree, but they cannot replace. Shape-shifting takes roughly two-three seconds to complete and causes a dim flash to appear. This can be mitigated, but not entirely.

The Archimedian form is ultimately extremely flexible. They can shatter, then reassemble back into their home form, not shape-shift. Though they can prepare to shift, allowing the shift to take .5 to 1 second to perform. Their form is still physical, resistant to kinetic weapons. Strength lies as an issue as an Archimedian without any technological amplifications, their attacks tend to pass energy through their kinetic blows. On the touch, they are described as ghostly and eerie.

Archimedian Technology:

The Archimedian hold unique technologies in exoskeletons and traditional weapons. Mostly energy charged bullets. Generally on level with mundanes in different expressions.

Laws:

An Archimedian must be in home form in their territory unless otherwise exempted.

So, I do applaud you for your effort and creativity, but this wouldn't be permitted. The race sounds like it belongs as an alien race in a sci-fi roleplay rather than a modern fantasy. The way some events occur makes them also sound very over powered.

To me, this reads as an alien race from another dimension that can change into any form and are immortal. I'll be making a custom fae race thread to sort of better guide users interested in a custom fae race.

What would you prefer I do with this thread?
This can be left here. It'll eventually get put into an archive subforum when things get crowded.

I'm fine with the concept, but it needs limitations. Allowing a PC access to just portal anywhere can be over powered (recently and photographed). Some limitations such as:

I'd sort of take a page from Nightcrawler where he can only go to places where he knows where he is going, with an additional limiter of distance, such as X distance from the PCs location as well as limited frequency of use and how many persons can move through said portal. So, more of a "blink" but with a portal.

Having a PC be able to just portal away to wherever, whenever they desired, could be abused as an ability (fleeing from a conflict, avoiding the trials of a mission), which is a concern.

The current limitations I have are:

Can only create a portal in a place he can see, i.e. his immediate surroundings. Blinding him will effectively stop him from using his powers whatsoever. Escaping from a conflict or avoiding trials would be rather difficult unless he's in an open area. Additionally, he cannot use his ability particularly efficiently in the dark, because he can't really see anything. Secondly, in a combat environment, unless he tries to hide, pulling out a picture to teleport away won't be viable as the location (if a successful escape is to be ensured) would have to be far away. This links to the distance weakness.

Distance. He can create a portal in his immediate vicinity instantaneously, but to create one, lets says, a block away would take a couple of seconds (in which he can be struck down easily). Creating a portal on the opposite side of a city would take several minutes, creating on in a different adjacent city altogether could take up to an 30 minutes (various for each city) and creating a portal to the other side of the world could take anywhere between 1-2 hours.

Size and frequency. The user will begin to lose stamina (to the point of unconsciousness) if he uses too large or too many portals. A portal the size of a house will knock him out after use. A maximum of 100 dinner plate-sized portals can be sustained at any one time before he is knocked out. The drainage then depends on the individual size/amount of portals maintained at any given time, so a midpoint would be 50 people-sized portals before being knocked out, and the midpoint of that would be 25 car-sized portals.

---

I like the idea of sustaining portals, potentially over long-range, or for immediate-vicinity combat. However, I agree that easily running away or abuse of the ability is bad. I'm more looking for those complex portal battle strategies like maneuvering into a favourable position to strike with deadly efficiency, or aiding teammates in a similar way.

Alternatively, he'd be very useful for transporting SMITED members around the world for their missions.

Of course, his power could have very powerful applications still, but I hope this has balanced it out a little. Anything else you think I should consider?

Secondly, in a combat environment, unless he tries to hide, pulling out a picture to teleport away won't be viable as the location (if a successful escape is to be ensured) would have to be far away. This links to the distance weakness.
Use of a picture, while having to stare at it mid-combat would be hard, still to me is a bit too much. It falls under the whole "teleport anywhere in the world" issue. Gotta ask if you got it from the Jumper movie. X3

Creating a portal on the opposite side of a city would take several minutes, creating on in a different adjacent city altogether could take up to an 30 minutes (various for each city) and creating a portal to the other side of the world could take anywhere between 1-2 hours.
Being able to create a portal to the other side of the world is excessive, even to another city is a large distance. Within a city sized radius, sure. Along the lines of being unable to sustain a portal once a certain distance it reached.

I like the idea of sustaining portals, potentially over long-range, or for immediate-vicinity combat. However, I agree that easily running away or abuse of the ability is bad. I'm more looking for those complex portal battle strategies like maneuvering into a favourable position to strike with deadly efficiency, or aiding teammates in a similar way.

Alternatively, he'd be very useful for transporting SMITED members around the world for their missions.
I can see creating portals before a mission as an "oh shit we gotta run" tactic a viable reason, and having to sustain said portal would be a drain. Also, leaving open portals around could cause some interesting problems should a random NPC decide to fool around with it.

If you decrease the distance and remove the use of the picture, I am willing to let you toy around with it within the RP. That being said, should abuse occur, your character might somehow get 'cursed' and effectively reduce the ability or remove it entirely. ;3

Use of a picture, while having to stare at it mid-combat would be hard, still to me is a bit too much. It falls under the whole "teleport anywhere in the world" issue. Gotta ask if you got it from the Jumper movie. X3

Being able to create a portal to the other side of the world is excessive, even to another city is a large distance. Within a city sized radius, sure. Along the lines of being unable to sustain a portal once a certain distance it reached.

I can see creating portals before a mission as an "oh shit we gotta run" tactic a viable reason, and having to sustain said portal would be a drain. Also, leaving open portals around could cause some interesting problems should a random NPC decide to fool around with it.

If you decrease the distance and remove the use of the picture, I am willing to let you toy around with it within the RP. That being said, should abuse occur, your character might somehow get 'cursed' and effectively reduce the ability or remove it entirely. ;3

Right-o, I can live with all that. I haven't seen the Jumper movie but you've now intrigued me enough to go watch it. xP
And lol, pls don't curse me Fyuri-senpai~ xD

Right-o, I can live with all that. I haven't seen the Jumper movie but you've now intrigued me enough to go watch it. xP
And lol, pls don't curse me Fyuri-senpai~ xD
Jumper isn't a great movie, but the concept is a bit similar on the whole "have picture will travel." X3

And remember, the curse only happens should there be abuse, just wanted to give you a fair warning. ;3

oxeuVyP.png

Agrios, Andrianna

Alias:
Physical Age: 25
True Age: 41
Race: Bestial Centaur
Physical Characteristics

Height: 7'9

Weight: 1,180 lbs

Figure/Build: Mesomorphic

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Black

Skin Tone: Creamy Olive

Distinguishing Features: Weird looking jewelry that she never seems to take off.
Personality

At the most basic level, Hestia is a fighter and nothing else, whereas you would find centaurs her age go looking for suitors or learning the trade of looking after a house she will spend her time training. She is to onlookers, an eerily loyal representation of the same named greek goddess. And much like the goddess she is named after she is also an avid hunter and warrior.

Head strong.
Simply put she is a very hard woman to faze, being born into a tribe where the strong kill the weak is normal and expected danger to her life doesn't scare her.

Hunter.
Due to her having hunting as a favourite pass time she has becomed very good at tracking and cornering potential targets.

Relentless.
She is the type of woman to try and achieve a goal no matter the situation even if it is a danger to her life or to others just because she was given that task and therefore is her duty to complete it.

Detached.
Due to her circumstances growning up and the fact that she has spent much of her life within the wilderness she has become quite allineated with her own tribe, and even more with the outside world.

Pridefull.
She has a very amount of pride and she takes great offense when people offend values close to her which will most likely end up with a bout.
Powers/Abilities

Main: Mellee specialist.
Due to being a centaur with a higher than average body and with the training experience from her tribe's culture along with the long exposure to the wild she has grown quite adept at defending herself at closer ranges.

Sub: Hunter.
As aformentioned having to hunt to provide herself for quite a extended time of her life it is quite hard to not be good at it or be dead. She got so proficient at hunting she can tell what predators are in a area by looking at the carcasses of their meals and she can apply most of those life leasons when she has to hunt... more smarter prey.

Sub: Survivalist
Having lived in the wild for a relatively large period of her life she has grown a affinity to suriving in the wild without supplies for a long time basicaly living off the land that she is in though it may be hard to use in more barren enviroments or cities​
Weaknesses/Limitations

She is a very large female, even in centaur terms. Even though from an outside point of view this may be advantegeous thing for him, good in physical situations but at the end of the day SMITED is meant to keep the peace and force should be a last resort. It also doesn't help that due to her size she cannot maneuver around as much as other agents of smaller sizes expecially in urban enviroments.

Bestial nature
Even as she tries to overcome and undersize the level of influence her more animalistic tendencies have over her she will go into a blood rage when she is pushed too far and try to elimante the target as a last attempt.

Hopeless with technology
Due to the way she lived her life sheltered to the technology of the outside world she has quitea tough time of understanding and using more advanced technology is really out of her way.​

History

Born in the centaur tribe in the deep fog-shrouded Foloi oak forest to the at the current time chief of the tribe she had the bonafide princess treatment, with all of the servants doing her every whim and the whole package you can expect from such a situation. The only noticeable difference was that she was trained on how to be a warrior from a young age and by the time of 12 she killed her first bear.
Doing so got the attention of the priestess of Artemis within the tribe, a very prestigious position basically in charge of all of the hunting and seeing how Artemis was too strong for her to be married to any of the men in the village of her age she got selected for the next priestess. Thing is the only way to become a priestess is by having the honorary bracers smelted to your skin so you can show your neverending loyalty to her. Pretty traumatizing for a 12-year-old but after that she did get time in the forest by herself to recollect her feelings, just that she had to spend 29 years there until she got summoned to go as an embassy to SMITED.

Do you guys think this is CS worthy or not? I decided to scrap the old idea since I looked at it and wasn't really interested in the character and then decided that playing this type of girl would be pretty fun.

Need more information about this sword.

Needs to mention the actual limit of said distance.

Just gonna clarify - as a just in case - that Magician magic is indeed currently genetic based. So, if he has magical abilities, one or both of his parents did as well.

The sword is... a sword? There's nothing innately special about it, it just looks cool.

Yup, assumed we would assume what we've discussed was a given, but I'll specify it. :3

Sure? Kypher doesn't know if one or both of them had magic as they never revealed that to him, so I'll just keep it ambiguous.

The sword is... a sword? There's nothing innately special about it, it just looks cool.

Yup, assumed we would assume what we've discussed was a given, but I'll specify it. :3

Sure? Kypher doesn't know if one or both of them had magic as they never revealed that to him, so I'll just keep it ambiguous.
Just wanted to be sure I'm not suddenly gonna have something flailing around some magical sword. X3

I plan on linking the CS to the roster for other players to reference if they want to (and for me, lol).

And yeah, as I said, the magician thing was a just in case. X3

Just wanted to be sure I'm not suddenly gonna have something flailing around some magical sword. X3

I plan on linking the CS to the roster for other players to reference if they want to (and for me, lol).

And yeah, as I said, the magician thing was a just in case. X3

Accept me plsssssss <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back