What's new

Chapter Sixteen: On the Road Again!

Psychie

Princess Psychie
As Oreleth continues to browse the wares, she hears Luna talk about training up. "Excellent suggestion, my friend. We shall have to look into that."

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Ben and Misha shake their heads while Misha says, "We are the last people on Sharseya you want training you how to adventure, nor do we know a thing about your professions besides how to equip them, which, if you ask me, is the easy part of adventuring. Why, we hardly ever leave the city these days and my idea of an adventure is just getting ready to open our beloved store here before I've had me first cup of coffee!" Ben nods and chuckles when he hears this.

When this item is being examined, Luna and the rest of the Wayward Wanderers notice the Hand of the Mage is a mummified elven hand you wear around your neck.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus (Tag)

Even Misha shrinks away from the Hand of the Mage. So she turns to Otiorin for distraction. Cheerfully, she asks (and in part because she really wants to take her mind off of that mummified hand of a dead elf), "What are you looking for? May I be of help?"

Captain Hesperus

Harbinger of the End Times and Apostle of Ghan
Administrator
Supporter
Otiorin Taletreader

Otiorin cast his eye over the assorted wares with only a cursory glance. The items he bore were more than sufficient for his needs, and he currently felt little need to add to them. However....
“I would be interested in those as well as a set of Masterwork Thief’s Tools if you have any,” he said, as he looked at the Cat Burglar’s Boots.

Dannigan

Kaerri's Man. =)
Supporter
Captain Hesperus Captain Hesperus (Tag!)

Hearing this request, Ben thinks quietly for a moment then looks to Misha and in the way that people who know each other well do, they communicate without speaking. Misha walks behind a particular counter and a few moments later, produces a blackened set of excellent-quality Masterwork thieves tools. "These are 100 gold," Misha grins as she lays out a cloth and places the set over the glass of her countertop.

Noting Otiorin's gaze, Misha does not bother to ask if the half-elf is interested in seeing the enchanted boots, but instead pulls the clean and sturdy pair from their shelf and places them beside the thieves tools for his inspection.

Captain Hesperus

Harbinger of the End Times and Apostle of Ghan
Administrator
Supporter
Otiorin Taletreader

“Aye,” he said, casting his eye over the items, “these should suit me well.”
He withdrew the required value from his share of Count Varelys’ bounty and slid it across the counter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)