• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I figured the smaller groups could be the first to merge, though I'm now considering putting Lefu in with Nimue and Clover since I could just wait to re-introduce Mildred, just as I'm waiting to introduce Austin.
Could we get an updated list of the groups? I’ve lost track of everyone but the one my character is in

YsFanatic YsFanatic Not sure if you're finished with Dana's CS (It's always hard to tell how much info someone wants to give when there's a lot of it already.) but she looks like she'll be good to good to go soon. I would like to get some examples on her Child of Infinity adaptations, since I'm not entirely sure what you mean from the description.
Her CS is done. As for the Child of Infinity trait, if it does anything at all it would be up to you. It could easily do nothing at all and I would be fine with it. Because of how previous RPs went down, I only have one example of the trait in action due to a situation that the trait's creator placed another character of mine in. A pocket dimension of sorts had been created around my telepath in which supernatural powers and magic could not function or even exist.

Balint has a splitting headache and, oddly enough, can still sense his mental network though he can't sense anyone outside of one hundred feet. Touching his head he finds that his skull is grotesquely swollen around his frontal lobe which explains the headache and perhaps more. He does notice that the spiritual aspect of his mental network is gone. Glancing at his staff, it just looks like a pretty tree branch, there's no sense of greater life to it. Balint can detect immense confusion from the elves; all of their spells and magical items are dormant but they still are united in communion with the Syndrael...which has them very uncertain as to what has happened. He is also getting a lot of interference, every little electric signal in the area - organic or inorganic - is pounding his psychic senses.

In the above example Balint's telepathic abilities got converted into an organic mutation that allowed him to sense and manipulate electrical signals, though with a lot less range and power/finesse than he was used to. Other than that the trait's creator basically gave GMs free reign to do what they wanted with it, if anything. Like I had an idea for my part of that same RP of having a threat hiding behind a special type of dimensional barrier that only those with the Child of Infinity trait could get through. But otherwise no one ever really did anything with the trait in either that RP or other ones on here that I tried to use either Sarah or Dana in, and I only include it to flesh out the CS since its part of her heritage. I have no expectation of anything coming out of it.

Could we get an updated list of the groups? I’ve lost track of everyone but the one my character is in
Flame - Skelly
Charon - Yofie & Chubbi - Mika - Níþimion
Nyklas - Neil - Truffle
Nimue - Clover - (Lefu?)
Aurelius - Tricia - Fledge

Austin
Mildred

Her CS is done. As for the Child of Infinity trait, if it does anything at all it would be up to you. It could easily do nothing at all and I would be fine with it. Because of how previous RPs went down, I only have one example of the trait in action due to a situation that the trait's creator placed another character of mine in. A pocket dimension of sorts had been created around my telepath in which supernatural powers and magic could not function or even exist.

In the above example Balint's telepathic abilities got converted into an organic mutation that allowed him to sense and manipulate electrical signals, though with a lot less range and power/finesse than he was used to. Other than that the trait's creator basically gave GMs free reign to do what they wanted with it, if anything. Like I had an idea for my part of that same RP of having a threat hiding behind a special type of dimensional barrier that only those with the Child of Infinity trait could get through. But otherwise no one ever really did anything with the trait in either that RP or other ones on here that I tried to use either Sarah or Dana in, and I only include it to flesh out the CS since its part of her heritage. I have no expectation of anything coming out of it.
I guess that since The Backrooms are supposed to be both a world of their own and a place between worlds, that perhaps nothing needs to change. I gotta say, though, that the Child of Infinity trait is a really cool idea.

I guess that since The Backrooms are supposed to be both a world of their own and a place between worlds, that perhaps nothing needs to change. I gotta say, though, that the Child of Infinity trait is a really cool idea.

Yeah, I love it simply as a flavor/backstory element. But yeah, unless you say otherwise I was just going to play Dana as if the trait wasn't doing anything.

Flame - Skelly - Lefu
Charon - Yofie & Chubbi - Mika - Níþimion
Nyklas - Neil - Truffle
Nimue - Clover - Dana
Aurelius - Tricia - Fledge

How's this?

Last edited:
Works for me. I'm gonna wait until there is a post for at least one of the others in Dana's group before I make a post for her.

Tiguidi Tiguidi Did you want to have Mika respond to Yophie before I have Charon do so?

Ha ha...I was going to post for my peeps just now and then remember I was the last in both of my groups to post. Sheesh, I'm so scatterbrained these days...or more scatterbrained than usual.

How's everyone doing?

Ha ha...I was going to post for my peeps just now and then remember I was the last in both of my groups to post. Sheesh, I'm so scatterbrained these days...or more scatterbrained than usual.

How's everyone doing?
I've been a bit busy, but I'll try to post asap. I already have a partial draft.

How's things going for everyone?
Waiting patiently for my turn to post, Busy with work, and stressful at home, but mostly, I'm taking everything one day at a time. Mother's Day is going to suck this year. Thank goodness 2 of my 3 sisters are awesome, and I won't be alone. How are you?

Waiting patiently for my turn to post, Busy with work, and stressful at home, but mostly, I'm taking everything one day at a time. Mother's Day is going to suck this year. Thank goodness 2 of my 3 sisters are awesome, and I won't be alone. How are you?
Not bad, mostly just work and doing stuff at home. Working on a TTRPG system for a game I want to do.

Did we want to stay mainly on the Manila Maze floor or would other Backrooms floors be available?
Technically its all one building in this rp, but yes, you can find other architectures, etc. as late or as soon as you want to. I even had Mildred start out in a more medieval looking tunnel.

I'll try to get something up for my peeps this evening, if my brain doesnt completely melt in this heatwave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back