• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Chaotic, Labyrinthine - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

StrixDesmodus

Totally human, I swear!
Here's where we go to conspire against our characters, or also to ask questions, develop worldbuilding, infodump, or just chat.

May I ask, What's the overall Vibe of the RP? Will this be on the dark horror side? A bit more adventurous and slightly comedic? I know it's based on empty yet familiar spaces with a dash of creepy crawlies running about but I want to make sure the characters I want to make are of similar themes that you are trying to go for. StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus

Related to Vagabond's question, what kinds of limits do you want on our characters? I had failed to stop and consider if an android originally designed for melee combat would be too much or not when reading the interest check. Oops

Second question, what if your brain just flat out doesn't think of voices when you imagine your character? Like I have characters that I've had for over a decade and still regularly think about and I couldn't tell you what their voice is like. Hell, I couldn't even listen to someone's voice and describe it to you.

Yeah the voice part as core cs is pretty new to me too

May I ask, What's the overall Vibe of the RP? Will this be on the dark horror side? A bit more adventurous and slightly comedic? I know it's based on empty yet familiar spaces with a dash of creepy crawlies running about but I want to make sure the characters I want to make are of similar themes that you are trying to go for. StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus
Related to Vagabond's question, what kinds of limits do you want on our characters? I had failed to stop and consider if an android originally designed for melee combat would be too much or not when reading the interest check. Oops

Second question, what if your brain just flat out doesn't think of voices when you imagine your character? Like I have characters that I've had for over a decade and still regularly think about and I couldn't tell you what their voice is like. Hell, I couldn't even listen to someone's voice and describe it to you.
Yeah the voice part as core cs is pretty new to me too
The voice part is optional, but even a brief description or comparison is ok if you want to fill it out.

As for characters, nearly anything goes. This rp will be a bit dark, a bit comedic, a bit adventurous. When in doubt, add a little extra to the character sheet and I'll advise.

Is there a limit to character age? I was originally thinking of making a character that’s around 19-20 and then making their younger sibling.

Yeah as YsFanatic YsFanatic said, I do wanna know what kind of character is too much. Given that there some characters that are non-human which could possess abilties that could be at some way concerning.

I am planning to make 3 characters, a regular human teenager, a secretcly living human-looking wax doll taking an appearance of a young boy, and another human evolved to be 9 feet tall given the environment of his world. All with no magic or ultra hi-tech devices to innately use.

Last edited:
Yeah as YsFanatic YsFanatic said, I do wanna know what kind of character is too much. Given that there some characters that are non-human which could possess abilties that could be at some way concerning.

I am planning to make 3 characters, a regular human teenager, a secretcly living human-looking wax doll taking an appearance of a young boy, and another human evolved to be 9 feet tall given the environment of his world. All with no magic or ultra hi-tech devices to innately use.
Those are all good. I don't tend to draw a hard line for what is OP; as long as the powers, tech, and deviations are used in a narratively sound way.

YsFanatic YsFanatic Charon has an interesting concept! I especially like the idea of self-modifying features being hit-and miss. Kind of like how computing and machinery can be in real life, which I don't come across much in fiction.

The last time I used Charon, Juju Juju triggered a modification that was not only a slight downgrade, since it involved a critical system it took Charon offline for 1 or 2 days. Thankfully he was in a safe area when it happened.

I guess that's my cue to ask if anyone has preferences so far for which characters are in close proximity to each other.

I guess that's my cue to ask if anyone has preferences so far for which characters are in close proximity to each other.
Still looking forward to what others will have to make/bring out. Just wanna ask, out of your 5 characters, who is the most chatty/talkative among them? I might consider throwing Azumi into their group.

Is there any chance that the group's of 3 can meet up or will all groups be isolated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back