• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Ensues

Oooohhhhh okay I getcha.

Racer had been watching the race, not live but somewhere at least a little bit close. That Nitro bit was pretty damn fast, it was impressive. He won and took the trophy. She kind of did want to meet him, it would be an awesome honor to meet such a fast bot. But there was no way she'd be able to catch up, he was already gone by then. "I'm gonna get that fast!" She told herself.

Nitro wandered around the town before deciding to train. He transformed into his vehicle mode. Jumping off the city, Nitro lands on the velocitronian ground. He drives in circles around the city.

Attempting to get a new speed record, Nitro drives as fast as he can. He reaches his top speed before a rock flies into his path. Nitro is thrown high up into the air.

Nitro wandered around the town before deciding to train. He transformed into his vehicle mode. Jumping off the city, Nitro lands on the velocitronian ground. He drives in circles around the city.

Attempting to get a new speed record, Nitro drives as fast as he can. He reaches his top speed before a rock flies into his path. Nitro is thrown high up into the air.

(Okay, so, nobody is around there that I know of. What am I supposed to do?)

(Alright)

Racer sat and watched from where she was. Her helm tilted as he flew into the air, would he be alright?

Nitro came flying down. He was hoping someone would come to his Aid. He transforms into his robot form. The ground rushed up to his optics.

Closing his eyes, Nitro hoped he would be able to be saved by someone. A different feeling rose in his gears. He feels wind rush around him, but he should have been scrap?
Nitro opens his optics to find he transformed into a jet. Racing into the city, Nitro shows off his new form.

Whoa, a jet? He's a triple changer?! Holy scrap! She jumped up, her gold optics shining. "That's so cool!" She said aloud.

Nitro lands near his workshop. He transforms into his robot mode. Feeling proud, Nitro strode into town. All the velocitronians gave him dirty looks. Nitro asked one why they gave him bad looks; all the bot said was their speed was being challenged.

Nitro wandered the city. Everywhere he went, everyone shunned him. Not a single soul would help him.

Racer, instead of shunning him, ran up to him. "Hi!" She said excitedly. "Holy crap this is, I'm sorry, I should calm down." She stood up straighter. "I'm Racer!"

“It’s good to see someone who is a good person,” Nitro admires, “I only know of one place where no one cares who renters: the library. Will you accompany me?”

She bounced on her toes a bit, "Of course!" She said almost instantly. "You're Nitro! The fastest bot I've ever seen!"

“Not the fastest driving, but the fastest flying,” Nitro corrects.
He begins to head off towards the library. This was the only place he knew it would be populated, but not judging.

“Contact has been lost with the world, but it may soon be reestablished,” Nitro says.
He searches through the library for an interesting book he wasn’t looking for anything patritcular, just looking.

“It is where we are all from,” nitro says.
He finally finds a good book. The Thirteen is what it is labeled as.
“I believe this book will answer our questions.”

“Am I the only triple changer of a colony world?” Nitro asks, “Is my question.”
Nitro flips through the pages of the ancient book.

"What about Blitzwing?" She asked. She knew the Decepticon could change from jet to tank. Heard he was also crazy. "He's a triple-changer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back