• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Chaos Element (IC)

Screenshot_2021-04-30_09.35.35.png
BLUE
As Zenitzu appeared in Snowdin, a unexpected being has arrived as well..

Another Portal opened up, and suddenly, a reptilian figure was thrown out of it. This being was Blue, the last Velociraptor on Earth. Landing on the snow, this softened the impact with the ground. The last thing the dinosaur remembered was being with her offspring, returning to the nest, until a strange thing appeared, and sucked Blue in, leaving Beta all alone. Confused and scared, she roared as she slowly stood up, alerting the presence of many in Snowdin, who mostly backed away.

As Blue attempted to find out where she was, she continued roaring at the inhabitants, something Sans could possibly hear. It won’t be long before she bites someone..

Amaterasu watched the newcomer come into view, her head tilted. He didn't seem to know where he was, and this confused her. Didn't the stranger know that he was in Nippon? She soon rose to her paws, and was about to head down the hill to learn more about the stranger when Issun appeared.

"Geez. I can never seem to wake up on my own without Sakuya detecting where I was sleeping..." Issun complained, bouncing up to Amaterasu.

Amaterasu looked at Issun, before grabbing him with her jaws. This was her way of telling Issun to shut up. It seemed like Issun had other ideas though, as he forced Ammy to spit him back out.

"Really? How many times do I have to tell you?! A handsome guy like me should never be covered in wolf slobber." Issun scolded, but Amaterasu was already walking off again.

"Ammy! Wait up!" Issun said, bouncing after her.

SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Lancer and Archer
Interactions: Open
Mentions
: Archer, Lancer
Mood: Somehow both relaxed and annoyed(Lancer), Exhausted and sleepy(Archer)

"Well that was one hell of an awakening..." Lancer grumbled, shifting the groggy Servant upon his shoulders and was only responded with a sleepy grunt. "Oi, Archer, are you napping?"
".....maybe?" The second Servant yawned, stretching slightly as he briefly took a glance at his surroundings and went right back to half-napping. "Besides, how dare you disrupt the rest of a king?" It was honestly understandable that even a gold Servant was exhausted after soloing half of Chaldea's summoned monsters and failed shadow Servants, and if Archer's current condition was anything to go by, they were lucky he didn't just flat out collapse on the trip down the mountain. Archer had offered to fly them down with some artifact or another in that Gate of his, but Lancer had chosen a less...risky approach much less likely to prompt Archer to faint from magical exhaustion. Didn't stop Archer from whining the entire way down the mountain and into town over how it would have been so much "faster and efficient" if they had just gone by his suggestion. Lancer had promptly hired himself as the sole braincell of the Servant duo on the spot.
"I dare." Lancer would have grumbled longer if not for the fact that Archer seemed to literally summon golden paperweights out of spite when annoyed. "But...uh...Archer...? Don't you think something's...off about this Grail war?" His runes had been acting up all day, and if what the sleepy gold Servant napping on his shoulder said was true, this Grail war was far from ordinary, perhaps even far from any resemblance of a "Grail" war at all. "Some idiot crunchy creatures just showed up out of nowhere from the magical energies, something's wrong with Chaldea, you didn't instantly try attacking me on sight..." Well, the kid sort of did, but called off the whole duel thing when he got bored and tired.... "There's no Master around here, and the magical energies are completely off...."
"Huh... well I wouldn't know too much about magical energies...." Archer yawned into Lancer's shoulder. "But yes... something a bit different is happening. Won't you take a look?" Most notably being "you" and not "us". More specifically, meaning that Archer wanted to take a nap while Lancer went and investigated. "I'll go...recharge my spirit core." And by "recharging", he meant "taking a nap".
"Seriously....are all kings normally this stuck up?"
"What did you just imply, mongrel?"
"Nothing, Your Majesty." Gods, Archer could be so bloody annoying.
"That's better. It's the cold weather." Archer stifled his next yawn to gesture around seemingly randomly. "Don't like all the snow. Plus it's cold. And loud around here. Too much commotion. Can we pay them to shut up?"
Lancer wasn't quite sure what he expected.
"What? Go check it out and tell them they're being a public disturbance!" Archer gave him a "small" nudge that felt more like a kick.
Lancer would like to retract his statement. His expectations bar went from low to none. Besides, he still had to find out what the hell they just landed themselves in, and who(if anyone) had summoned them.

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Icee Icee Blaklyte Blaklyte ReptilianDude ReptilianDude
Due to his enhenced sence of hearing,Zenitsu could hear roars,which wike his up. " Eh what happened..." He turned to face the demon,still standing but with a huge cut on it's neck.
"AHHHH!!!! WHAT'S GOING ON?!!!!!" he cried. He turned to Sans and Papyrus. "You attacked the demon,right?" he asked. He hears the roars again,which made him forget about the demon. A big mistake,as it was about to pounce on poor Zenitsu.
____
Prompto Argentum
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit
"Easy there..."Prompto told his Chocobo stead,trying to calm him down. The large bird seemed more agitated.. Prompto was too focus on his Chocobo that he didn't notice Amaterasu and Issun coming to him.

Amaterasu approached the newcomer, looking at him then at his Chocobo before looking back at him. A curious growl sounded from her throat, as she studied the unfamiliar human and creature.

Issun finally caught up to Amaterasu, climbing up on his usual post, Ammy's head, and watched the two life forms before them.

"Ah, can we help you? You're not from around here, are you?" Issun asked.

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit
Prompto jumped in surprise as he heard a voice. He turned to face Amaterassu."Pryna?! What are you doing here girl?!" Prompto asked,mistaking Ammy for one of Lady Lunafreya,s messenger spirit dogs."Wait,Pryna dosen't look wolf like..." Prompto added. "You look familliar though..."

• p05_01.jpg
    Yari
    Party
    Duoblade || Charcadet || Charcadet || EMPTY || EMPTY || EMPTY

It didnt matter how Tora answered, Yari continued despite his silence.
    "When you went missing, I thought Team Star might've been behind it. I thought that they drove you away, or they kidnapped you because you wouldnt join their group."
    She moved so that Tora's head could lay in her lap, away from the cold ground. Even in the darkness, she could tell that Tora was tired.
    "I was worried and angry, i didn't know what to do, so i went to the director for help."
    She said.
    "I went to his office and pleaded him to help search for you. He said he would search for you, but i didnt believe him."
    Yari felt for the top of Tora's head, she began to lightly stroke his hair.
    "I blamed Team Star for your disappearance, but i also blamed him for turning a blind eye to the problem. When he told me he and his search party couldnt find you."
    She paused, though it was impossible to see, Yari had a look of regret on her face.
    "I lost my temper, i yelled at him, i yelled at the teachers, then i stormed out of the academy and never looked back. I thought they wern't trying hard enough. So i dropped out went out to search for you myself."
    Yari went silent again. She kept petting Tora's hair.
    "I realize now that it wasn't the director's fault. He did try, all the teachers tried their hardest to fix this. But they didn't fail because they wern't looking hard enough. They failed because you wanted them to, didn't you?"
    Yari's voice began to crack, tears threatened to spill down her cheeks once again as the reality of Tora's disappearance began to sink in.
    "I spent months searching for you, and now, i-i finally found you and... a-and you tried to run away!"
    Yari sniffled, the tears she had been trying so hard to hold back began to trickle down her face.
    "Please.. d-dont leave again..."

Will intro link later when i know what I wanna do with him

"Things don't look up when you're goin' down..."

scroll

Tora The Cursed

A lonesome and semi-timid boy, with a sour attitude. He prefers to be by himself with the exception of his friend Yari. Lacks a bit of common sense and self-confidence.
Resistant to: water, grass, and electric
Weaknesses to: fighting, rock, steel, dragon, and fairy
Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Ice Ball, Quick Attack

Celestial (Click the music note!)

In Character:

Tora let himself be pulled into Yari's lap, too tired to resist. He listened to her, his guilt increasing with every word she spoke. His ears pinned back, both because she was petting him but also because he was distressed. Between the guilt, starvation, and flight or fight reflex, his body was under so much strain.
At least, he thought, Yari would enjoy petting his ears. The short fur there was soft and warm, and while Tora didn't really want to be petted, he'd let Yari have this. For now.
It was really comforting, actually, comfort he hadn't had in a long time. He had actually started to doze off until the crack in Yari's voice brought him back to awareness.
"...I'm sorry, Yari..." He murmured softly. He knew it wasn't enough, though, and would never be enough.
He wasn't enough.
"I... I was scared, Yari. I didn't know what to do, but I knew I didn't want anyone to see me like this..." It was probably coming off as a weak excuse, but it was true.
But it still wouldn't be enough to earn his friend's forgiveness. And honestly? Tora didn't think he deserved it.
"I just... wanted to catch you a pokemon in return for the Girafarig... And then it was just a disaster..."

Status and Location:

Glaseado Mountains cave, Paldea

Sad, distressed, exhausted.

MENTIONS:

@

Blaklyte Blaklyte Yari

♡coded by uxie♡

images.jpeg-4.jpg

Sans The Skeleton

》Snowdin Town《

Sans had to admit, he was exhausted. However, with everything going on, the exhaustion was the least of his concerns. He was running on sheer adrenaline right now, much like he did during those fights with the kid. When he was the only thing standing between a devil child and the king of monsters. Right now, things were quite similar, only this time he was what stood between a literal demon and his brother. Well, at least he also had other allies this time and Zenitsu did look powerful...especially when he was in that odd tranced form. He had kept what he mentioned about the demon's neck in mind.
His thoughts were cut off at the sound of..a roar? Shoot. This wasn't good. If this didn't get ended quickly then there were going to be even greater problems on their hands. Perhaps that...thing that roared would stay away or stay tame, at least long enough to end this. Gosh, this was already looking like too much work for him.
"...look, bro. this isn't a fake fight. i don't think that thing is looking to make any deals or play any games."
He hated being firm and blunt with his brother. However, it was perhaps his years of shelter that had made Papyrus the innocent skeleton he was today. It was Sans's own doing, ultimately, and in a way he cursed his past self for letting Papyrus stay sheltered this long and make things harder right now. But right now, with there potentially being another threat to their safety on the horizon, he couldn't afford to beat around the bush thus time.
He knew his brother's stubbornness though and knew Papyrus was likely not going to move. At least Zenitsu was protected so that was one ally they didn't have to worry about.
"let's just say...today's a day i don't feel like being lazy."
He said as he charged a blaster after porting himself back behind the demon. Aim for its neck. He was going to trust in that statement. It seemed Zenitsu knew this thing. Whatever it was. He could interrigate him about it later. Saving his brother from potentially carelessly getting dusted again was more important.
He clenched his fist again, and again another blast came, aimed at the demon's neck. Hopefully this would be enough to finish the job.

Zenitsu Agatsuma
Snowdin town
Icee Icee Blaklyte Blaklyte ReptilianDude ReptilianDude
The blast was enough to decapitate the demon. It's head fell on the snowy ground with it's body following. "Curse you...skeleton!" it hissed at Sans.
The now awoken Zenitsu looked at what left of the demon,which started to disintergrate. He looked at the barrier then at Papyrus. " You..." Zenitsu told the skeleton,before to kneel before him and cry. " You saved me from that demon! I don't care if you're a skeleton! I own you my life!!!"1671677676735.png

Last edited:
"Pryna? Who's that? I'm Issun, the wandering artist. This wolf here is Amaterasu, but you can call her Ammy." Issun spoke, wondering how Amaterasu looked familiar to Prompto, and who Pryna was. It was also annoying to him that he wasn't seen, as most of the residents in Kamiki Village knew him.

Amaterasu sat down, her head still tilted. She was trying to place where exactly he was from. She knew Nippon's locations well, despite being in slumber for a hundred years. She let out a bark, which caused Issun, who was sitting on her head and caught off guard by her barking, to fall off her head.

Prompto Argentum
Nippon
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit
"Pryna's one of the messager spirite dogs belonging to Lunafreya, my friend Noctis's bride to be." Prompto explain. He wasn't surprises to see the tiny Issun. " I remembrer that game, Okami. It looked alot that this world!" Prompto looked around in awe. " My name's Prompto Argentum, from Lucis, right hand man to It's future king! " He wanted to look important in front of these weird strangers from another world.

"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

scroll

Link, Hero of Twilight

A Farmhand-turned-Hero, with a secret power to transform into a wolf. Kind and courageous, but equally stubborn and ferocious.

Trailer Theme (Click the music note!)

In Character:

Link had been roaming the Faron Woods in wolf form, as he tended to like to do on his days off from training the Castletown guards at the request of the Princess. He enjoyed the more vibrant smells, sounds, and hunting. Giving into the beast's instincts was a small luxury he allowed himself at times. And even if he could understand animals in this form, he didn't mind hunting some of them. It was natural, after all, it was the circle of life.
Today, however, felt off.
Link couldn't quite place how, but he could sort of sense the general area it was strongest.
It was up to him to investigate.
What he found was concerning. He could recognize this as a portal, but it wasn't like the ones he was used to. Besides that, it should be impossible to return to the Twilight Realm, Midna had destroyed the Mirror.
This, this was something else.
Link debated whether or not to become human again to investigate further. if he gets pulled through like last time, there could be people on the other side fearful of his wolf form. On the other hand, there could be enemies there to try and kill him, in which case being a wolf would be a safer defense, with less time to bare his fangs than unsheathe a sword.
He didn't get more time to ponder, however, as the portal grew unstable and expanded outwards, sucking Link in as he is.
The next thing Link knew, he had been roughly thrown onto his side into the ground, foreign ground. He could smell cherry blossoms and oranges, and the scent of people was prevalent but slightly stale, along with a few other scents.
Link forced himself to stand up on his four paws, shaking the dirt from his pelt as he registered his surroundings.
This definitely wasn't Hyrule.
And there was someone nearby, talking to a wolfos(?)-- no, white wolf, though something was off about that thought, and there seemed to be a glowing bug or perhaps a fairy doing the talking instead.
Just where in Hylia's name was he?

Status and Location:

Nippon, Kamiki Village

Relatively okay, a little shaken but ultimately fine, confused.

MENTIONS:

@

Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Ammy & Issun, SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Prompto

♡coded by uxie♡

Prompto Argentum
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit DovahBeat DovahBeat
Prompto noticed that his Chocobo was agitated again. He looked toward the location the bird mount was looking. There was another wolf. "Dosen't look like Umbra." he said,mentioning the second of Lunafreya's messanger spirit dogs.
----------'
Zenitsu Agatsuma
Blaklyte Blaklyte ReptilianDude ReptilianDude
Zenitsu heard the roars again. " It was nice to meet you mister skeleton but I gotta go before this other demon gets me!" The young demon slayer ran away though the town,not even noticing another portal in front of him. He went through it.
-------
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit DovahBeat DovahBeat
Zenitsu stopped after crossing the portal. These new surroundings were familiar yer different to him. "I'm in Japan again! Wait...something's not right..." It looked like a japanese village. The language was familiar and he couls see cherry blossoms.Nezuko would have loved coming here. He noticed a few figures in front of him. A blond haired young man,a large yellow bird with a saddle and two wolves. " Is this Japan?" He asked them.
The blond haired young man looked happy to see him.
"O..EM..GEE?! Zenitsu Agatsuma?! So cool!" the blond haired young man said cheerfully.
Zenitsu looked both shocked and confused. " How do you know my name?!" he asked.
" That's gonna sound abit confusing but back in my world,your story,as well as Tanjiro's is part of a fictional manga and anime."
This left Zenitsu even more confused. " Look, I'm lost...well,I know I'm back in Japan,but it seems different. It's still the Taisho era right?"
" Dunno. I come from another world as well." Prompto replied."Maybe Ammy,or rather Amaterasu and Issun over here can answer your question.
"Wait...Amaterasu...as in Amaterasu,goddess of the sun?!" Zenitsu asked. " And who's Issun?! All I see over here are two wolves!!!"

Wait...

Zenitsu looked at the wolves. His enhanced hearing allowed him to pick up the sounds coming from them. The brown/black ones were more human then beast...
The white one on the other hand seemed more powerful and more pure then the sounds coming from a normal wolf. Plus there was another sound signature,as if there was another being with the white wolf.

"What...are...you?"

Last edited:
AinoMinako.png
PUPPY LOVE
Screenshot_113.pngMinako's day began as any other, the ringing of the alarm, her mother's scolding, Artemis' nagging and the bright morning sun blinding her eyes as she ran through the streets of her neighbourhood through the Minato-ward. Hopping fences like any other day. However, something different occurred to the young girl. She tripped. While 'Elegant' climbing over the school walls, she accidentally lost her footing and tripped into the other side.

"Urrrhghhh!?" She groaned as she got back up. Taking a quick look around herself. " HUHHHH?!" She exclaimed loudly, tightly gripping her student handbag. "No, no, no!! I don't have time for this!!" She shouted as she began to run through this odd way outdated village. "Where in the heck even is this?! Artemis, do you know??" She asked, still running hurriedly through this odd and clearly way old village. Unexpectedly, the white cat yielded no answer, "Agh!" Minako stopped, looking down at her feet, "Artemis! When a pretty girl asks you a-" She stopped mid-sentence, seeing no cat anywhere near her. "Huhhhh?! Artemis?" She yelled, bemused and somewhat frustrated. "Whatever!! I'm still late, Okamoto-Sensei's gonna totally kill meee!!" She began to pick up her pace again.

Interactions:
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 - Prompto, Zenitsu
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit - Amaterasu, Issun

Mentions:
DovahBeat DovahBeat

Screenshot_1.png

"Geez! What's with this old town?! Is this the Dark Agency's doing again?! Ughh!" Minako whined as she ran through the village. However, she'd come to a halt when she saw a suspicious gathering of figures. "Ahah! People!... Huh? They look younger than I expected... Anyway~ ☆" She began walking over to the oddly dressed people, with their weird animals. "Hi-- ☆ I'm Aino Minako, Nice to meet you~ !!" Minako brazenly introduced herself with a smile, slightly bowing as she moved toward the group, holding her handbag with both her hands. "So like, where is this? Cause I kinda gotta go to school and all..." She looked more closely at the odd folk.

First, there was a tiny midget, with a bug-shaped cap. "Awww!! Aren't you just too cute? Hi, there little guy!" Minako waved to Issun with an oblivious smile on her face, clearly expressing how much she doesn't realise how offensive her comments could be seen as. Then there was a fox, which looked kind of cool. Oh! And then a boy who was wearing a school uniform-looking thing with a yellow haori! "Hey~ Your Haori's such a nice colour! Where'd you buy it?" Minako averted her attention to zenitsu briefly, pointing at his Haori with a smile on her face. She'd then turn her head to take a look at the other person... and... wait...

♡ That guy's kinda cute?! ♡ What? Is he an idol or something?! Nevermind! School can wait, there's a cute guy over here and he could totally be an evil villain and he totally needs to be reprimanded by the (So-Called) Avatar of the Goddess of Love and Beauty, (so-called) Princess of Venus, Soldier of Justice, Sailor Venus Aino Minako!

. . . In truth, this absurd explanation that Minako just came up with in her head, is actually just an excuse to gush over a guy that she thinks looks good. But they don't know that, plus! Who knows~? These weird people could totally be a bunch of bad guys, and by staying here she'll be able to prevent their schemes in a penny of time-- ☆ "So, I know I should be at school, studying and all-- ☆☆ But like what are YOU guys doing~?" She'd ask, tilting her head and cheerfully and very totally (not) innocently smiling.

Screenshot_2.png
Tokyo, Azabu-Juban, Minato-Ward ☆ XX/XX/1990

Minako's day began as any other, the ringing of the alarm, her mother's scolding, Artemis' nagging and the bright morning sun blinding her eyes as she ran through the streets of her neighbourhood through the Minato-ward. Hopping fences like any other day. However, something different occurred to the young girl. She tripped. While 'Elegant' climbing over the school walls, she accidentally lost her footing and tripped into the other side.
Nippon, Kamiki Village ☆ ??/??/????

"Urrrhghhh!?" She groaned as she got back up. Taking a quick look around herself. " HUHHHH?!" She exclaimed loudly, tightly gripping her student handbag. "No, no, no!! I don't have time for this!!" She shouted as she began to run through this odd way outdated village. "Where in the heck even is this?! Artemis, do you know??" She asked, still running hurriedly through this odd and clearly way old village. Unexpectedly, the white cat yielded no answer, "Agh!" Minako stopped, looking down at her feet, "Artemis! When a pretty girl asks you a-" She stopped mid-sentence, seeing no cat anywhere near her. "Huhhhh?! Artemis?" She yelled, bemused and somewhat frustrated. "Whatever!! I'm still late, Okamoto-Sensei's gonna totally kill meee!!" She began to pick up her pace again.

"Geez! What's with this old town?! Is this the Dark Agency's doing again?! Ughh!" Minako whined as she ran through the village. However, she'd come to a halt when she saw a suspicious gathering of figures. "Ahah! People!... Huh? They look younger than I expected... Anyway~ ☆" She began walking over to the oddly dressed people, with their weird animals. "Hi-- ☆ I'm Aino Minako, Nice to meet you~ !!" Minako brazenly introduced herself with a smile, slightly bowing as she moved toward the group, holding her handbag with both her hands. "So like, where is this? Cause I kinda gotta go to school and all..." She looked more closely at the odd folk.

First, there was a tiny midget, with a bug-shaped cap. "Awww!! Aren't you just too cute? Hi, there little guy!" Minako waved to Issun with an oblivious smile on her face, clearly expressing how much she doesn't realise how offensive her comments could be seen as. Then there was a fox, which looked kind of cool. Oh! And then a boy who was wearing a school uniform-looking thing with a yellow haori! "Hey~ Your Haori's such a nice colour! Where'd you buy it?" Minako averted her attention to zenitsu briefly, pointing at his Haori with a smile on her face. She'd then turn her head to take a look at the other person... and... wait...

♡ That guy's kinda cute?! ♡ What? Is he an idol or something?! Nevermind! School can wait, there's a cute guy over here and he could totally be an evil villain and he totally needs to be reprimanded by the (So-Called) Avatar of the Goddess of Love and Beauty, (so-called) Princess of Venus, Soldier of Justice, Sailor Venus Aino Minako!

. . . In truth, this absurd explanation that Minako just came up with in her head, is actually just an excuse to gush over a guy that she thinks looks good. But they don't know that, plus! Who knows~? These weird people could totally be a bunch of bad guys, and by staying here she'll be able to prevent their schemes in a penny of time-- ☆ "So, I know I should be at school, studying and all-- ☆☆ But like what are YOU guys doing~?" She'd ask, tilting her head and cheerfully and very totally innocently smiling.

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Prompto Argentum
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Faynorae Faynorae DovahBeat DovahBeat
When a blond haired girl that also seemed to come from another world came to them,both boys blushed.
Zenitsu looked at Minako first when she spoke to him first about his haori.
His smiled."You...you think so? This haori was a gift from my gramps! He gave it to me after I passed the Demon Slayer Corps's final selection!" he said giggling. "My name's Agatsuma Zenitsu! Your name is Minako? I guess I heard correctly. My sense of hearing is sharper then that of a normal human being... Minako-chan... "
He noticed the girl's attention was now on Prompto. The young messy blond haired and freckled face young man was blushing redder then a tomato.1672106966038.png
"Well..uh...uh..So....so...sorry...I...al...already have so...someone...in...my...life..." Prompto studdered.
Zenitsu could read Prompto's feelings. He was like him...but can't speak his feelings.He was jealous that Prompto was getting the girl's attention but let these feelings slide.1672106697219.png
"I...envy you!!!" Zenitsu told Prompto.1672106856174.png

Last edited:
((Area Music))

Thankfully the hike through the desert was uneventful, the recent crash scaring away all the wild-life and bio-monsters from the immediate area. Thus it wasn't long before Dana arrived at the fallen object, a hunt of ruined metal still sizzling from the heat of reentry. It was likely that most people would think that it had just been a meteor, but the swordswoman knew better. This wreckage was nothing less than a giant space ship that had been stuck in a decaying orbit around Motavia for almost a thousand years, and that despite outside appearances that parts of the interior would be intact. And while that included the security robots, they were only Whistle and Tracer class designs. Fast, prone to swarming tactics, but not very smart or powerful. With luck they would still be recovering from the crash and she could avoid them, but Dana wasn't going to count on it.

Careful to keep her distance for the moment, the woman walked around the outside until she found an opening that had been torn open by the impact with the ground. Knowing that the inside would be much cooler that the heated metal on the exterior, it was important to get through the gap and to the interior where power, and thus environmental controls, should still be functioning. Thankfully her Wind Dash spell was the perfect tool for the task at hand. Repeated uses of the ability brought her inside the metal hull, where barely functioning emergency lights provided a small amount of illumination, enough where she could at least see where she was going. A few more moments of hurried movement and Dana was a few corridors deeper into the crashed ship, an area that was at least somewhat cooler to the point where she wouldn't have a problem tolerating it. Wiping the sweat from her forehead, the purple-haired woman glanced around for any obvious threats before continuing her exploration.

As she expected, there were many passages that were unsafe, or outright impossible, to traverse due to them being torn up by the stress of the impact or being outright clogged with debris. Eventually she was able to make her way deeper into the ship where regular lighting still worked and a cool air flowed through the halls, albeit weakly. It was then that she heard the first signs of trouble, the sounds of security robots could be heard wheeling themselves through the halls. Unfortunately the corridor Dana was in didn't have anywhere for her to hide or use for cover, so when a pair of grey robots came around the corner and then anchored themselves into place, she had little choice but to raise her shield and kneel down behind it before the short machines could start firing the machine guns mounted in their rotating head pieces.

The constant barrage of bullets against her shield effectively pinned Dana in place, which was far from an ideal situation as she knew the noise would just draw more of them here before long. Thankfully she wasn't without options. Not having previously drawn her sword, her right hand was free and she started gathering mana in it. Shifting the position of her shield just enough where she could take a quick peak at the robots, the half-Palman pointed a finger at one of them and uttered the word "Flaeli," which caused the gathered mana to erupt into four orangish projectiles that streaked forth before they all impacted the same spot on the Whistle's thin armor with an explosion more than powerful enough to utterly demolish the robot. As the other machine wasn't smart enough to adapt to the suddenly changed situation, it was easy enough for Dana to repeat the process to destroy it as well.

With them taken care of, Dana set off in a hurry before she got swarmed by security bots. While she did encounter more Whistle units, and a few of the beam cannon armed Tracers, she was able to either avoid them or deal with them quickly enough, be it via sword or her powers, to avoid being pinned down again. Other than a small number of of utility and storage rooms that had been largely ruined by the crash, though there were a few intact metal boxes still containing their supplies, the swordswoman didn't encounter anything of note until she reached a portion of the ship past an elevator that contained a network of catwalks over a vast open space below. While many of them had been broken apart, enough remained intact that it was possible to navigate to the other side. In the open space below all that could be seen below were ruined pieces of machinery and other debris, but Dana remembered from her research that this space was once a small piece of one of the ship's several bio-spheres, spaces that were meant to maintain organic life over an extended period of time. However none of that life remained, only the chunks of metal below mixed with some surviving pieces of rock and dirt.

Not long after getting past the catwalks did Dana finally reach her goal, the primary bridge for the spaceship. The room was huge, with an impressive array of monitors set against the far wall and many command stations on the floor below the elevated section she now stood on. Thankfully there was no issues in waking up the computer systems, but for a moment she was stymied by its request for a passcode. She was no hacker and thus had to instead think back to her history lessons about the various version of Algo for the answer. As Dana was about to give up after a few tries and use her communications unit to call someone for the answer, a possible answer popped into her head. Trying it, she grinned as she was granted full access to the system. Working quickly, she pulled up logs for the ship and much of it was as she expected. The ship was one of dozens that tried to evacuate the planet Palma before its destruction. but was damaged when the planet exploded. With the engines not working correctly, the ship was stuck in orbit around Motavia and everyone onboard eventually died as the damaged systems could not sustain them over the extended period of time. However, there was one unexpected bit of data in the most recent sensor logs that caught Dana's attention. It looked as if some kind of unexpected energy surge had pushed the ship out of its orbit which in turn caused it to crash land on Motavia today.

A look of concern washed over Dana's face as she examined the sensor readings. The energy surge wasn't anything she recognized and that concerned her. Grabbing her comm unit she attempted to call back home, only for the unit to play an system message that it couldn't establish inter-dimensional communications. Her concern growing at this new oddity, she swapped channels for the one to her shuttle only to be given the same message. Started to feel a bit of panic, she shoved the comm unit back into its pouch and instead fished out the Escapepipe. She didn't want to leave her ship behind, but the situation was taking a turn she really didn't like and needed to be reported. Thumbing the activation button on the small device... nothing happened. Eyes wide open, she smashed the button twice more before acknowledging that the magi-tech device was being blocked from warping her home somehow. Pushing down her panic, the woman's mind raced through possibilities before settling on the most likely explanation.

Putting away the Escapepipe as she turned to lean against the edge of a command console, Dana pondered what to do next. If what was jamming her efforts to call home and leave was what she thought it was, it could be anywhere on Motavia or possibly even Dezolis. She would need a way to narrow down her search or otherwise she would be at it for a long time. Of course, the Neigol-Freedom Army Alliance did have the means to bypass such jamming, so she was sure that they would eventually send help, but she'd rather not wait that long if it could be helped. However, any further thinking was interrupted by the sounds of footsteps not far away, a noise that Dana was not at all expecting to hear in the wreckage of this ship...

Whistle.PNG

Tracer.PNG
Wreckage 1.PNG

Wreckage 2.PNG

Wreckage 3.PNG

Wreckage 5.PNG

Wreckage 4.PNG

Last edited:
3B47B388-56D7-4C83-9E94-91739CEDA3D7.jpeg
The Good Hunter

Physical status:
Wary and filled with adrenaline, but otherwise fine.

Mental Status:
Disturbed… cautious of new surroundings

Current Location:
???

The Hunter’s Dream:
3FFAE1E9-8069-4B32-8CB9-8596A46AB216.jpeg

The blazing infernal of a burning structure paired with the eerie red glare of the moonlight’s gaze was the first things that he had saw when entering the Dream. The Hunter’s Dream… he used to consider this the only place he can truly rest his tattered body, even for just a couple of minutes, away from the waking world. A place he didn’t feel the need to be looking over his shoulder every five seconds in order to ensure no beast or crazed man was approaching from behind without him knowing. He once enjoyed the sight of the workshop that laid upon the hill, where he had spent time working upon the many weapons he had collected within his travels throughout Yharnam, repairing and upgrading them with bloodstones as to strengthen and reinforce their ‘bodies’.

It was also the same place in which both laid his mentor, a wizened old Hunter who was bound to a wheelchair, a man who was skilled in both the hunting of beasts and creating weapons and tools for him to use. He could even tell that the old Hunter had a sense of humor regarding things, as the man can recall looking at one of his books which the title said “How to pick up fair maidens”… which he didn’t read at all but it was amusing sight to see in front of him. However, it was clear to the man that the Old Hunter had many regrets and sins that carried with his old age, the begging to be freed from something, along with muttering the names Laurence and Willem. The former being killed by the man’s own hands… the flaming beast once human been put to rest forever after they were slain.

Such was merely an example of the many horrible things that he had witnessed throughout his Hunt within Yharnam and to different other realms… yet, it barely phased him in the end. If he were merely still a recently recruited Hunter who had barely gotten past his first 10 kills, perhaps he would have caved in already and embraced the madness that is Yharnam. Yet, he had withstand all that had been thrown his way, living and dying through many encounters, the feeling of flesh being melted of or his skin being mauled and teared into was something he had accepted with awaiting arms. It was a few things that help reminded him of his own humanity. Shaking his head, the Hunter began to focus on the other individual, the one currently present.

“Good Hunter, you have come. Dawn will soon break, this night and this dream will end. Gehrman awaits you, at the foot of the great tree.”

The Doll… one of the caretakers of the Dream, she was similar to like that of a quiet, yet, caring mother. Never raising her voice… politeness unmatched by any other, and wishing him luck upon his endeavors. If he didn’t know the truth behind the Doll’s creation and history, then he would have simply written it down as a more ‘human’ Messenger made not of flesh. The Hunter could only frown underneath the cloth mask that hid the lower half of his face… there was only one name that had popped up from remembering such, and that was Lady Maria. Once a partner to the Old Hunter that mentored him, now… a corpse that he had slain in order to access the rest of the Hunter’s Nightmare in order to end the Orphan of Kos and free a burden plaguing others.

The Hunter merely gave a nod towards the Doll, that being the potentially last interaction he has between him and the Doll as per the Dawn arising soon. He could only move past the doll and continued on ahead. Best not to keep one waiting for too long.

Some time later

The Hunter could only stare at the bloodied sword like weapon he wielded in his right-hand… the sound of a coughing could be heard nearby on the ground. He didn’t need to look in order to know that it was his former mentor, Gerhman, the First Hunter to grace this world. And the Good Hunter could only continue staring at his own blade as if refusing to look at his own work. He frowned underneath his mask… Gerhman merely wanted to prevent him from any continued suffering, offering the Hunter a chance to leave the Dream and join the waking world once more. As tempting as it was to leave the insanity that was Yharnam and run far away from its lands, never looking back as he hoped to live a far different life after his experience… he knew that he was now bounded to the same chains many others suffer from as well. He couldn’t simply leave Yharnam… he had a special calling to this place, something making him want to stay, it was indescribable, and yet, it was something he needed.

And well, what else to do if he couldn’t leave Yharnam… then the least he can do was free another if their own chains tying them to this place. He had slain yet another individual within his Hunt… Gerhman, the First Hunter. While the very act itself would’ve been simply insane to think of, killing someone’s in order to help them, it was what Gerhman would have wanted, to simply be freed from the Dream. In a way, it was bittersweet… Gerhman shall be freed, finally be able to die in peace, no longer bounded to the Dream, but at the cost of taking another one’s opportunity to do so. The Hunter merely clipped the sword onto the belt on his waist, moving towards the dying body of Gerhman.

It seemed that even as he was dying… a smile was on his face, not one of happiness… but one of sadness… and yet, acceptance. The Hunter could only hear one last sentence be muttered by the First Hunter

“The night, and the Dream, were long…”

Before the movement of air reaching into the Old Hunter’s lungs had finally stopped, as his body finally succumbed to its wounds. The Good Hunter could only move ahead to close Gerhman’s eyes, the body not disappearing unlike most other Hunters that undergo the same fate. He was truly dead. With a sigh, the Hunter could only lay his eyes upon the Burial Blade, the very scythe that the First Hunter had used to fight against him within their battle. It only made sense for him to pick up after where his mentor left off… and bring use and purpose back into their blade. Grabbing onto the scythe with both of his hands, he only ran his hand along the handle of the master craft scythe… before… he spotted something.

No, he didn’t spot something… more like sensed its presence. And turning to face the source of the presence, was none other than what would have been a haunting sight to any lesser men, something coming down towards him, seemingly having came from the red moon that had lit up the sky with its eerie red light.
A87AE523-DE69-4067-835C-4DAE23E77138.jpeg

Merely staring at it… as much as his body told him to prepare for a fight, as much as the adrenaline tried to force his very skin to try and prepare for a new threat approaching, he couldn’t help but feel captivated by its mere presence alone. Even if he knew the very nature of this creature, a Great One, mourning the loss of its child… and seeking to replace it with another such as him, he couldn’t help but feel compelled to walk towards it.

There was no use trying to fight back against the feeling, it was as if his body was put into ‘autopilot’, moving without his will and approaching the Great One. He wasn’t afraid of such, after all, he killed a few other Great One’s, beings comparable to gods, at least, from what the commonfolk and scholars say when regarding them. And yet, it was unnerving that it was capable of causing him to do this right now. Walking up to the Moon Presence, the Great One had finally reached the ground, it’s incomprehensible form’s tentacles moving behind it, as like some sort of twisted cape. The Moon Presence merely went ahead to make the motion of grabbing him within its hands, and he gave no resistance to such a action.

The Moon Presence then brought him close to it’s ‘face’, merely a hole or a pit that would have normally housed a face. He felt it’s effects on his mind, attempting to do something… and yet, it was interrupted by a bright light that came directly from him, pushing the Moon Presence back with the energy as the Hunter was dropped onto the floor. Getting back onto his feet, the effects of whatever the power the Presence had over was now gone, control being returned once more to his body. And it seems as if the Presence didn’t enjoy such a reaction, standing up and giving a roar of anger, a threat had arisen within its domain, and it will take care of it. Taking out the Burial Blade once more, the Hunter was all the ready to start the fight.

At least, a fight was supposed to occur, but unlike other times… the Hunter felt as if he was grabbed by invisible hands that pried all control from him, his body unmoving as the Moon Presence began charging up some sort of attack. As much as his body urged him to move, to avoid what was coming next… he could only stare in anticipation as a glowing dark sphere formed in the Great One’s hand, before being launched straight towards the Hunter. And so, darkness had consumed every single last of his vision… the Hunter drifting within the void. An untimely end for yet another Hunter of Yharnam… and yet, with one story having come to a close, a new one is as being written… this time, in a place far unfamiliar to the Hunter.

???

Awakening with a gasp, the Hunter went ahead to quickly push himself off the floor… glancing about at his unfamiliar surroundings. His entire body ached with even the slightest movement, even breathing was a hassle for him, and yet, either through stubbornness or experience with pain, the Hunter urged his body to move. The leather clad man could only gave a couple coughs as he leaned against a nearby wall in order to continue standing, now taking the time to glance about his surroundings. And well, it was unfamiliar… alien even… the metal walls and strange glowing lights everywhere only made him confused as to where he exactly was at.

Despite such, the Hunter was not one to stand about… he needed to find a way out of here, and one glance around him showed that neither his Beast Cutter nor Evelyn pistol was on his person or anywhere for that matter. The Hunter simply gave a growl at such… those things took much time to get and now they were gone… seems like he’ll have to rely upon his own bare hands for now. Urging himself to move forward, the Hunter’s trip was rather quiet, if only having a couple of moments of shock from things such as sliding metal doors. But eventually, walking through another hallway, the Hunter had come across ‘something’, no… a ‘someone’. While he couldn’t tell from the distance exactly… he only prepared himself as he pushed against the wall and got on his own two feet, curling up his hands into fists as he prepared himself. The most dangerous foes within Yharnam were not only the beasts such as Ludwig… but from other hunters as well. And so, he stood prepared for anything that the Stranger could do… staring right down the room and at them.

Interactions:
YsFanatic YsFanatic

Dana's first thought is that a member, or more than one member, of the Hunter's Guild was exploring the wreckage, but she couldn't see them getting close while the exterior was still super-heated from plummeting through the atmosphere. And since the ship lacked any humanoid androids, that left her unsure on who it could be. Slapping a control to dim the screens, she didn't want to try explaining to a Hunter why she knew how to operate the computers, the swordswoman then pushed away from the console. Drawing her sword just in case she was wrong about the lack of androids, the woman was surprised when instead a person clad in dark leather came into view.

'No one would wear such dark clothing on Motavia willingly, especially when it covers them that much...' Realizing that she and the stranger had been staring at each other for a few moments now, Dana decided that she'd make the first move. "I'm going to guess from your outfit that you are not from around here. Hell, clothing like that isn't something you'd find anywhere on Motavia... or any else in Algo I'd wager. Care to explain how you got here?" The purple-haired woman wondered if the presence of the stranger had anything to do with the jamming, but if so it didn't make sense for them to be here in this wreckage. She would expect anyone involved to be with the device causing the jamming instead.

Interaction: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

A1A4F71C-BD68-4F4B-86C2-37DE162CB623.jpeg
The Good Hunter

Physical status:
Wary and filled with adrenaline, but otherwise fine.

Mental Status:
Disturbed… cautious of new surroundings

Current Location:
???

The Hunter remained entirely silent as the stranger, a woman with not only stranger clothing upon their body but also unnatural colored hair in their head, began to speak to him. Even though the Hunter maintained his combat prepared self, he did lower his fists, now uncurling them as he began to think about what the woman exactly said. The words about locations like ‘Moravia’ nor ‘Algo’ rang a bell within his head, although he could attribute such due to his loss of memory when receiving the blood transfusion in Yharnam. The Hunter could only assume that such locations were either countries or provinces that were… wherever the hell this place was.

And that was when the Hunter had frozen in place in realization of something. Whenever he died he was always found himself returning to the Hunter’s Dream to go back to start anew, and even if fighting the Ruler of said realm were to occur, he would have found himself back at the steps leading up to the workshop and greeting the Doll once more. But instead, he woke up here in a place unfamiliar to him, speaking to someone who clearly looked just as unfamiliar and strange as this place. Perhaps… that wasn’t an attack that the Moon Presence had launched at him, but instead… a way of teleporting him away to somewhere else. No matter what it was, the Hunter needed to get back to the Hunter’s Dream in order to finish what he started… a Hunter must Hunt after all, and a job half-done was not good enough.

But the echoing feeling of pain throughout the Hunter’s body had snapped them out of his thoughts, simply giving a grumble of annoyance. To his knowledge, his body was physically normal and such, but it was still aching with pain that came from no present injuries, likely a side effect of being transported here. Standing up to his full height, the small popping of joints can be heard as he did so, the Hunter slowly stumbling their way towards the woman and stopping nearby a couple feet away. The height difference was certainly apparent, the Hunter standing at his full height of 7’2”, looking right down at Dana as he began to speak. It was apparent from the scratchy and rough sounding voice that the Hunter did not speak a lot. “… what is this place…?” and like his typical self, the Hunter was a man of few words. Simply speaking enough to get straight to the point.

Interactions:
YsFanatic YsFanatic

Last edited:

• "Things don't look up when you're goin' down..."

scroll

Tora The Cursed

A lonesome and semi-timid boy, with a sour attitude. He prefers to be by himself with the exception of his friend Yari. Lacks a bit of common sense and self-confidence.
    Resistant to: water, grass, and electric
    Weaknesses to: fighting, rock, steel, dragon, and fairy
    Moves: Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Ice Ball, Quick Attack

Celestial (Click the music note!)

In Character:

waiting on Blaklyte Blaklyte

Status and Location:

LOCATION GOES HERE

STATUS GOES HERE

MENTIONS:

@

INSERT MENTIONS HERE

♡coded by uxie♡

Dana was unfazed by the man's height, while he was certainly much taller than her, his height wasn't all that much more than some of the androids back home. Instead she simply frowned when the stranger answered her question with one of his own. For the moment though she'd play along, but she would get the answers she wanted sooner or later. "This is the wreckage of a large spaceship that crashed on the planet Motavia earlier today." As tempted as she was to ask her question again, the swordswoman held off for the moment to see how the leather-clad man responded to her answer.

Perhaps the man was innocent, somehow dragged against his wishes. There was certainly a precedent for such things happening, such a thing had happened to her own mother and several other people she knew after all. If that was the case, the question would be if it was because of whatever was causing the jamming, which meant that it was a bigger issue than she thought, or if this was a sign of another problem at work. Either situation would not be good at all. Of course there were other possible explanations, but Dana would rather anticipate the worse case options and be pleasantly surprised than the other way around. Of course this all assumed the man was telling the truth, if it turned out he was lying and was actually involved with the jamming situation, then she needed to be prepared to defend herself at a moment's notice.

Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

40CF9979-D447-4FDB-873A-EF0CF647F436.jpeg
Spider-Man 2099
New York
Year 2099

Miguel was currently stuck to a wall as cars flew by him, the future has introduced flying cars as its future, he stared down as cars flew by one another and as the night city of New York will begin to have crimes pop up more than usual during the day. He let out a sigh waiting for any crime to pop up as he hacked into N.Y.P.D’s radio broadcast for the he police to communicate with one another. Though as he was listening to the batter of small crimes going until he heard something that could be an unrest of his.

Vulture was currently conducting a robbery on a truck contains high amounts of money. He let out a sigh before putting on his mask, his suit was made out of unstable molecule fabric and having much durable costume than the myth of the previous Spider-Man.

He then jumped off the building doing a triple backflip and swinging from building to building dodging cars left and right as he swung through the high speed high way. Though as he was swinging a portal appears out of nowhere. His momentum was to fast to slow down and he jumped through the roots where he swung high in the air to some sort of new reality.

OH CRAP!

He yelled out as he though of a possible solution of where he could land, looking down he saw a medieval like village in a time period where people rumored dragons to be living amongst humans. Nothing more of a legend from his time line.

As he was falling down he decided to shoot his natural webbing down two nearby houses that will catch him, though him landing on the ground wouldn’t hurt too bad his regeneration abilities and his shed endurance would prevent him from succumbing from the fall, though as he covers the two building in webbing as it catched him.

He bounced off the webbing and landed perfectly in the snow, what he didn’t notice was the crowd of people that looked like they didn’t belong there either their shape completely different from others looking like some of them were from an animation, especially the school girl.

You. School girl. Where am I? Most importantly where did that damn portal go? I was on my way to stop the vulture! And I end up in the Stone Age! This is a lot different the nuevea New York- no flying cars either-“

Faynorae Faynorae SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 Seabiscuit Seabiscuit

Prompto Argentum and Zenitsu Agatsuma
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit Faynorae Faynorae DovahBeat DovahBeat R U S T R U S T
"O... Em... Gee... Is that Spider man?!" Prompto cries cheerfully. "Yeah, were all from another world..."
Zenitsu's eyes widened. "Spider... Man?! He's a spider demon?! Not again!!!!!" He cries. "Zen, It's alright. He's not a démon. He's a super hero, à good Guy!" Prompto said to Zenitsu, calming him down.

AinoMinako.png
Soldier Of Justice! Minako's meeting with a fellow Superhero!
Screenshot_71.png
Screenshot_17.pngMinako clenched her fist. Darn! Of course, I should've thought of this sooner! All the good-looking guys in this world always had someone else in their life! Boohoo, Maybe the girl was designed to be alone for the rest of her maidenly life? What a tragedy for the (so-called) goddess of love. Looking at the other guy, he seemed somewhat flustered... Somehow that reminded Minako of a certain friend she had. Ahh~ Where is Artemis to tell her where the heck she is?

Looking to Zenitsu with a smile, "Woah~☆ Your old man must be quite fashionable to have chosen such a nice haori ♡.. Wait... Did you say--" Minako gasped, an excited expression on her face, "Demon Slayer Corporation? Like Dragon Kishidan-- ☆ So you like kill demons~? Woah, Agatsuma-San I didn't expect such a geeky-looking kid like yourself to be a slayer of evil! ☆" Minako praised, laughing a little bit.

Interactions:
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 - Prompto, Zenitsu
Seabiscuit Seabiscuit - Amaterasu, Issun
R U S T R U S T - Spider-Man 2099
DovahBeat DovahBeat - Link

She looked over at the new guy who decided to join in this group's conversation. "S- school girl? (Right I am wearing my uniform, still kinda rude though-) Well~ I don't think we're in the stone age particularly..." Minako looked around for a quick bit. That's right! They had a history test today. Minako barely studied, but Artemis nagged her a bit so she thought that she might as well do a time a bit of studying before she went to sleep last night. This place looked really really old... "Hm... Is this the Yamato Period? When Japan was still Nippon?" She guessed, unsure of her answer...

Screenshot_26.png

She then realised something... "WAIT I WENT BACK IN TIME!?! HUH???" Minako loudly screamed, normally in stories like these the normal boring salary girl gets hit by a truck and is transported into another world where she's reborn as a beautiful princess whose beloved by all the cute guys in the kingdom, but that clearly didn't happen to Minako. "Bwah!! There's no arcade in this time period, nor video games or manga!? What's the use?!" She whined, "I'd rather be in detention for jumping the school gates rather than this!" she added.

"Oh! Wait, did you come from the future too?" She turned to the new guy, "Wow~ I'm sooo jealous, flying cars? That's sounds so cool--☆☆ Unfortunately, we're now stuck in feudal(?) japan..." But then she heard what Prompto said about this newcomer, "Wait you're a superhero?! Wow! That's so cool, me too (kinda)..." She excitedly bombarded, but then "Wait... Spiderman... Ew, are you related to a spider or somethin'?" Minako brazenly stated, staring at the newcomer with a nervous smile spread across her face. She didn't think very fondly of spiders.

Screenshot_9.png
"Whatever! That's it, I'm done standing around now!" Minako exclaimed, clenching her bag's strap, "A cute and delicate girl like myself can't live long in this Era--☆ We've gotta get back to the future! (Even if this place is oddly peaceful and idyllic...)" Minako proclaimed, with determination in her voice.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back