• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Change of Mind

"Neither I want but you deserve to get good rest so if you need to lock me up for a bit then I guess that is what you have to do. I know myself well enough that if you dont I will run again." I tell her, if she keeps me in her room it will at least be lighter.

I sigh before nodding. "Fine. Once you've eaten, I'll just lock you in my room for a bit. You'll want to bring something to do though."

"Yeah, you cant have a board human locked up with you. Who knows what I would come up with." I say with a bit of a grin.

I nod and head up the stairs and to my room. It was fairly basic but had a widow, chair, desk and a bed. I stretch and wait for Ryn before locking the door.

(Want me to give Ryn an actual chance to escape where he can actually leave?)

I follow her up to her room, It was nice and I looked around for a good place to relax and read.

(Sure,)

I placed the key to my room in a box next to the bed, hopefully he shouldn't get to it if he even thought to it. "Well, if you hear brother dear up and walking around, he has a key and can let you out."

I read for a few minutes then I get up carfully and go over to the box, I open the lid and silently get the key out. I would be careful not to drop it this time, I sneak to the door and creep out and down the stairs.

Ryn

I slip downstairs and out the door, finally tasting freedom I look around for where I should go. I had no idea where I was so I just start walking.

Ryn

I kept walking but I coud not help but stop and look back. I began to wonder if I should have run, both vampires had become sort of friends Asra especially, but I didnt go back.

Asra

I got up and yawned, looking around the room for Ryn. I frowned when I noticed he was not there. I got up and went to look downstairs, seeing if Luke was up and had let him out.

Ryn

"Well, its official I am lost." I say stopping and looking around. there were no houses around and I couldnt remember which way I had turned.

Asra

I start to panic slightly when I couldn't find Ryn anywhere. I immediately left the house, leaving Luke a message in case he woke. I looked around for him and went further and further away.

Ryn

I wasnt sure what to do so I just started back the away I thought I came hopefully on the way back to the main road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back