• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Change of Mind

Ryn

I wake up and the house was quite, I make my way through my room careful to not make any noise. this seemed like a good yime to see if I could make it around the house unnoticed.

Ryn

I make it out to the hall and start downstairs, I was not going to run yet I just wanted to see if I could make it to the door.

Ryn

I made it down the stairs and was currently picking my way through the living room to the kitchen.

Ryn

I had just made it through the living room when I heard a door open upstairs. I stayed still to try to keep whoever it was from coming down. I knew it probably wouldnt work though as I realized I forgot to close my door.

Ryn

I hear someone coming down and I was not sure what to do, I was in the middle of te kitchen and I would not be able to hide that I was mapping an escape. Maybe I would be lucky and they wouldnt realize what I was doing. I continued my silent walk changeing course a bit to head for the fridge.

I spin around acting like I had not known she was coming, "I woke up and didnt want to bother you so I just came downstairs." I say not sure if she would buy it.

I go the rest of the way to the fridge, getting out the milk. I grab some cereal and go over to the table.

"What would be the point of that? your faster then me so I wouldnt get far anyway." I tell her though I knew I was basically busted with the silent escape.

I start eating s Asra watched me,"you dont have to watch me so close I am not going to try something with you right here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back