• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Champion of the Pantheon (OOC Chat)

Uhm... Hello!

Its a pleasure to meet you all... and... uhm... Does anyone want a.. uhm.. I guess history or relation with Terra and/or Sigrid...?

o//.//o;

Uhm... Hello!

Its a pleasure to meet you all... and... uhm... Does anyone want a.. uhm.. I guess history or relation with Terra and/or Sigrid...?

o//.//o;

Sure, why not?

Since Terra is all serious and doesn't like man-made stuff, she might not like Alemus (my guy). Alemus is all jolly and loud, so Terra wouldn't like a lot, I would assume. Oh, Alemus is like the God of Fire and Steel. A big "no-no" for someone like Terra and Sigrid.

Uhm... Hello!

o//.//o;
I've gotten behind by quite a bit...

But I still intend to have Urami have at the very least an opinion if not history with every other major deity.

I see so many people talking about using Discord, maybe I should create one. Also, is anybody confused by Niaos

It's a little confusing, but I think I've got it. Also, it would help if you got Discord so that we can communicate more easily.

Well the basic explanation is: Niaos was 1 god but he split into 2 for funsies! But, because of the impending war and the death of Girius he has reassembled. All of the other gods only knew of Nis and Oa, not of Niaos.

Ah yes sorry I had finished the char sheet pretty late into the morning for me so I didn't complete think it all through lol. I hall elaborate more after eating and a shower just got home from work.

Damafaud Damafaud

I posted my Discord account above. If you friend me, we have a chat for this RP to make communication easier. For those of you who haven't done it yet, I strongly recommend that you get an account.

In other news, we should be starting within the next day or two.

Sorry for my absence but anyone mind giving me a brief summary of what went on?
Also, how should I introduce Charis? I planned to make her only now knowing she's the child of Symphora

Sorry for my absence but anyone mind giving me a brief summary of what went on?
Also, how should I introduce Charis? I planned to make her only now knowing she's the child of Symphora
Nothing's really happened. Just read the posts, there's only a handful of them.

As for how to introduce Charis, just make a post of them ending their day.

I would love to, yes, but it would require a good number of people agreeing

The people that I tagged were the ones who stayed in the RP the longest. And the others we could get through discord (lego and Anubis)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back