• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Champion of the Pantheon (OOC Chat)

So exited!!

I'll create the God of the Wind... So if anyone wants that also.... He will like making children xD

We had an interest checks, so when those people apply we'll begin. If about a week passes, then I'm giving up on those guys and we'll start (though I might wait for one or two more before we fully begin.)

The Saviour of the Masses The Saviour of the Masses SleepySloth SleepySloth

Hey, so I've been updating my character sheet to reflect my deity's, Urami's, history and thoughts on all of the other deities. I was simply curious if either of you would possibly like to talk and work out any form of past interactions/occurrences/attitudes towards either of your Gods/Goddesses. By just reading the CS's alone, I didn't feel there was enough for me to go and talk about Urami's opinion/past on/with Alemus and Lazdos.

Hey, so I've been updating my character sheet to reflect my deity's, Urami's, history and thoughts on all of the other deities. I was simply curious if either of you would possibly like to talk and work out any form of past interactions/occurrences/attitudes towards either of your Gods/Goddesses. By just reading the CS's alone, I didn't feel there was enough for me to go and talk about Urami's opinion/past on/with Alemus and Lazdos.
Sure, I am up for that! Ask me any questions you need to know more about Lazdos or Eirini.

Sure, I am up for that! Ask me any questions you need to know more about Lazdos or Eirini.
Awesome.

So, my first question is what kind of past (if any) you'd like to establish between Lazdos and Urami. I imagine all of the Gods/Goddesses, even if they try to stay out of each other's way, have had to interact with one another at one point or another. The entire pantheon had to be brought together and unified under the King of Gods at one point I imagine.

For reference, how does the God of Darkness and Fear feel about other deities in general? Moreover, how would he feel about the Goddess of the Vengeful Hunt? Urami, above all, wants to turn the entire world into one grand hunting grounds for all of her children, both human and monster. At one point, before Girus stepped in, presumably more of the world was being filled with Urami's monstrous brood for the thrill of her hunt.

I feel like opinions could go either way. On one hand, fear is a primal instinct associated and created by the prey being hunted during Urami's games. Then again, I could just as easily come up with reasons or stories where Urami and Lazdos may have clashed or butted heads which cause them to have disdain for one another. Especially seeing as Urami now wants the vacant throne so she can engulf the entire world in her hunting grounds. If Lazdos also wishes for the throne then I can already imagine a conflict of interests.

Still, I look forward to seeing what you wish to add/say to the history between these two.

Yeah, being the totes neutral god would give me a lot of history with other gods, now that I think of it. Hard to think of any reason a Goddess of the Vengeful Hunt and a God of Fire and Steel would interect... Maybe Alemus made Urami some sweet gear?

Awesome.

So, my first question is what kind of past (if any) you'd like to establish between Lazdos and Urami. I imagine all of the Gods/Goddesses, even if they try to stay out of each other's way, have had to interact with one another at one point or another. The entire pantheon had to be brought together and unified under the King of Gods at one point I imagine.

For reference, how does the God of Darkness and Fear feel about other deities in general? Moreover, how would he feel about the Goddess of the Vengeful Hunt? Urami, above all, wants to turn the entire world into one grand hunting grounds for all of her children, both human and monster. At one point, before Girus stepped in, presumably more of the world was being filled with Urami's monstrous brood for the thrill of her hunt.

I feel like opinions could go either way. On one hand, fear is a primal instinct associated and created by the prey being hunted during Urami's games. Then again, I could just as easily come up with reasons or stories where Urami and Lazdos may have clashed or butted heads which cause them to have disdain for one another. Especially seeing as Urami now wants the vacant throne so she can engulf the entire world in her hunting grounds. If Lazdos also wishes for the throne then I can already imagine a conflict of interests.

Still, I look forward to seeing what you wish to add/say to the history between these two.

Well Lazdos is quite full of himself and believes he is above all other gods so they would definitely bump heads a bit because they both want power. I think it would be a good idea for them to have been friends back when Urami had more power in the world because since she was able to control a lot Lazdos had a lot of humans to torture but soon Urami began to become more greedy with power which irritated Lazdos so he stopped helping her which also helped lead to the fall of her rein. What do you think about that idea?

Yeah, being the totes neutral god would give me a lot of history with other gods, now that I think of it. Hard to think of any reason a Goddess of the Vengeful Hunt and a God of Fire and Steel would interect... Maybe Alemus made Urami some sweet gear?

Perhaps, whether that would involve Alemus crafting Urami some form of divine bow or some of her demigod children weapons to hunt with.

Yet I could just as easily see Urami disliking Alemus if he armed people who interrupted Urami's great hunts. That or if Alemus sided with Girus when it came to stopping Urami from filling the world with her monstrous brood and entrapping all the mortals/half-bloods in a deadly hunt between predator and prey one way or another.

Well Lazdos is quite full of himself and believes he is above all other gods so they would definitely bump heads a bit because they both want power. I think it would be a good idea for them to have been friends back when Urami had more power in the world because since she was able to control a lot Lazdos had a lot of humans to torture but soon Urami began to become more greedy with power which irritated Lazdos so he stopped helping her which also helped lead to the fall of her rein. What do you think about that idea?

If that's what you're happy with, sure. Just keep in mind that Urami is one for holding vengeful grudges, without doubt. I imagine a deity doesn't gain the title of the Wicked Mother Huntress from mortals scared of her for no reason. Then again, Fear and Vengeance were able to work together at one point so perhaps Urami could be at least hopeful of the possiblity the two deities could work together again.

Perhaps, whether that would involve Alemus crafting Urami some form of divine bow or some of her demigod children weapons to hunt with.

Yet I could just as easily see Urami disliking Alemus if he armed people who interrupted Urami's great hunts. That or if Alemus sided with Girus when it came to stopping Urami from filling the world with her monstrous brood and entrapping all the mortals/half-bloods in a deadly hunt between predator and prey one way or another.

I like that idea. Maybe they could have some sort of like-dislike thing going on? If Urami wanted to fill the world with monsters and enslave mortals, that would include Alemus' family. Maybe we could have Alemus craft Urami a divine bow, as you said, as some sort of token of friendship? Maybe Urami appreciates the bow but still holds a grudge against him for siding with Girus?

Things would be tense between them, I would imagine. Alemus, for Urami wanting to enslave people (a race that he helped to develop), and Urami, for Alemus siding with Girus against her.

Who said anything about enslavement?

As far as Urami is concerned, everyone should be free game to hunt, or be apart of her grand hunt, for her enjoyment. For the moment she's limited in that she pits her human children against hunting monstrous brood and vice versa.

I'd like to join if the sign-ups are still open.
Also, do you make up your own god/dess?
Speaking on behalf of my friend and owner of the thread, Assailant, yes. The thread hasn't started yet and we're still looking for more players to join.

Also, yes! You create your own unique God/Goddess to join the pantheon. It just can't be an exact deity from past mythology, for instance you couldn't have Zeus/Poseidon or Jupiter/Neptune but you could have a God/Goddess with dominion over the oceans in some way.

If that's what you're happy with, sure. Just keep in mind that Urami is one for holding vengeful grudges, without doubt. I imagine a deity doesn't gain the title of the Wicked Mother Huntress from mortals scared of her for no reason. Then again, Fear and Vengeance were able to work together at one point so perhaps Urami could be at least hopeful of the possiblity the two deities could work together again.

I am definitely okay if Urami holds a grudge against Lazdos but the thought of her wanting a partnership between them again also sounds quite intriguing. Urami could have asked your demigod to get close to mine mine In order to gain Lazdos trust. Either way I am fine with what you pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back