• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Chalk Cravings // includes original and fandom

Chalk

About me:
• Chalk
• she/her, but any pronouns are fine
• 21 y/o
• I write both lgbt and hetero relationships
• I consider myself decently literate, with at least three or four paragraphs per character if we double. Sometimes more when inspired.
• Super AU friendly!
• I tend towards dark themes most of the time, so please be sure to let me know if there's any content you'd like to avoid.

I have a few main interests right now!

• I have a few ocs with plotlines based in that sort of world, both civilian and yakuza. If you don't know a whole lot about it, that's fine too! Yakuza interacting with other organized crime groups could be interesting, since cultural differences are cool.

I don't have any specific plots in mind for this, but I'm always happy to brainstorm!

Is doubling a requirement for you? If not I would love to write with you because I have two ideas in this fandom that I got ghosted on. It is a niche fandom as it is so the more people I can find to write in it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back