~Chained~

Sprinkles228

RP Sign-Ups!--http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4351-Chained

Anna sat in the back of her Master's cart, watching the paved road under her bare feet. For only a second she looked up to to see a ray of sunlight poking out of the clouds, but it soon faded. She sighed and returned to watching the ground move underneath her, thinking what would become of her. For the short 3 days she had been with her "Master" She was locked up inside his large mansion, given the simple task of cleaning until she could be sold and brought into a life of true slavery. She did not know slavery, but was prepared to experiance it. Anna hid on the streets with her mother until they were torn apart and given a temporary Master. Her "Master" Sat at the front of the cart driving his two beautiful horses to the Market. Their auburn manes blew in the light, cold autumn wind. As the cart halted one of the horses grunted and sighed. "Girl! Come here, Now!" Her master called from the front of the cart. A few of the other slaves routinely got out and headed into the Market as they usually would. They gave Anna glares as she remained at her Master's side. She did not dare speak until ordered. "Now girl, I hate to do this, I really do, you bein' so young n' new n' all... Go into the stalls and wait. Wait until you are sold." He said, with a slight smile on his face. It was a caring smile, a smile of sadness. She looked into his eyes and nodded. How cound a Master care for her? A slave! A Human! She shook the thought out of her head as she walked slowly and solemnly into the stalls. A crowd of people looked at her but went on, not paying her attention. She saw the flood of Masters crowding around many stalls, shouting their bids aggresivly. The dirty market got even more crowded, people coming in but not seeming to leave at all. She watched as the sun beat her back, waiting to be taken into her new, horrible life.

Vincent whipped his black horse, Brooklyn, signaling him to pick up the pace. His brown hair blew slightly in the wind but his eyes stayed serious and dark with the goal of making it to the market. The 2 slaves in his cart sat in the back, feet hanging over the edge with sorrow in their eyes. He didn't exactly want to sell the brother and sister pair, but he had to. He hated doing this th the children, especially them being family. He mumbled under his breath, hoping they would not be split apart.

~~~

Vincents horses halted when he parked his buggyoutside the large Slave Market. "Come on now.." He said with a dark voice. The twins jumped out and headed for the stalls, heads down. "Come here!" He said, stopping them before they entered the living hell they had experianced multiple times. He looked them in the eyes, a spark of sadness could be seen. "You two are great. Stay together." He said, wrapping his arms around them. He sighed. He usually cared about his slaves, even though he shouldn't. e let them go and watched them walk off into the crowd as he followed, but with a horrible feeling in his stomach.

Alyx weaved in and out of the other Slave buyers, keeping

an eye out for any slaves that looked hard working. She

noticed a girl being sent on her way by another master. Alyx

smiles slightly to herself and worked her way slowly and

defiantly towards her, "You. Yes, you. What is your name?"

she asked, standing a few feet away from her. Alyx made

sure none of the other Slave traders bumped into the girl.

Alyx wanted the best for this girl. The best a human could

have, anyway.

Standing on the slightly raised platform, Luna bit her lip,

wearily looking acress the sea of filthy bidders. Bidding

to buy her sister. Luna huddled more to herself, trying

to keep her head down. If she was going to be bought

she wanted to be at least treated fairly. None of these

people looked fair.

"Anna" She said, as commanded. She said nothing more as Agee other buys came to her stall, looking at her, leaving, comin back and lookin again. She got multiple states from other slaves on their platforms as wel as glares from other masters she sighed and looked down at the girl once again, he hair and dress starting to blow in the wind coming in and out of the Market. She did not take her gaze off the female master again, unless another Master spoke or the female master left uninterested.

Hunter descended from the skies above, landing infront of the most popular slave market they had to offer in this land. He had recently killed off his old partner, unfortunatley he tasted just so delicious, Hunter could not help himself to the maginifcent feast. Anyway, bottom line, he needed a new slave. One human who wasnt afraid to do anything, one who would die willingly, this is the kind of attitude he of course was in search of here. After entering and trying to dodge the mass of people which was a task in itself with his massive wings, he finally came upon the slaves. "Hm...Females are so popular now. They cant have any Males? Oh well, I havent had a girl come work with me in quite some times now." He stalked to perimeter, wanting to see all the slaves before choosing his favorite.

Marla, unlike the others, was sitting on her podium. She didnt seem to give a care in the world if she died or went to go to another usless master ready to give her up. Her red hair made her stand out, though that wasnt exactly a blessing due to the fact she looked extremley arrogant. Though she couldnt help what she felt twoards these mutants, she hated that they used her as a maid or pet. But its only Murphy's Law that she would be born in this era, and more to her dismay, a human. Look at them...Stareing at me. I feel like a mare going up for auction. Unfortunatley, thats exactly what she was to a extent.

Vincent browsed through the large market, stopping at every slave's stalls and examining. The one slave he didn'tt want was a new slave. He never bought new slaves, not knowing what kind of work they would do. Anna was the girls name. She seemed young to be a slave, but he had seen a master around her age earlier. No restrictions for slavery! he thought happily as he strolled through the busy market. Barely any male slaves this year. Girl slaves had started a fad, although Vincent wondered if they were doing more than just slavery work for their masters. He wouldn't do that to a girl, unless he really loved them, but these were slaves! Humans in fact! Who would fall in love with a human? Of course he pittyed them at times, even grew bonds but never loved one. He sighed and made his way 'round again, just hoping for the right one.

Hunter grew tired of having to dodge another being every 5 seconds. He shot up into the air, looking at the slaves from above. All the girls looked so...weak. Except for one which seemed like a back talker. He honestly didnt need that for his crimes, not to menion her orange hair would stand out to much. He continued on his search, Good slaves are so hard to find.

(Sorry its so short)

Anna stood attentivly looking at the female master. She glanced away, looking at the other slaves but then glncing back at the woman. It had been a while since she had met a woman Master, but a Master was a Master, and she had to wait for reply, unless another needed her. This woman should know if she wasn't quick too buy Anna would be sold to another. Her attention turned upward as a man, a boy even, flew over-head. She sighed. The man looked her age, maybe a bit older. Anna was good at telling ages, this one seemed between 17 and 19. How could such a young boy be a master? She didn't know but she turned again to the woman. Maybe a male master would be better. Now she hoped this woman would not purchase her, for her own sake. (Same apology here... Working on chores and what not..)

Hunter made eye contact with a slave, a smirk climbed ear to ear. He might could use her to please his parents and maybe just borrow a male slave from the house hold estate. If she was straong she would prove useful, but he would definantly not want this young girl otherwise. He lowered in altitude till he was right beside the slave herself, and he spoke in his shattered voice, obviously not scared if anyone saw him, "Are you strong?" He understood it was a general question, but he asked it anyways. Either awnser would probably work to his advantage anyways.

Anna looked up at the boy Thank the lord, couldn't take the woman any longer She thought to herself. When he asked the question she wasn't sure how to answer. She thought about lying, saying she was, but she put together a few other things instead. "Sir, I have a few things that may answer your question in general, as well as give other information. I am not weak, nor entierly strong. I am a new slave, taken here to officialy find my Master. I have lived on the streets with my mother, mostly surviving on my own. i am extremely obidient and you may be able to train me to become stronger." She said. She knew she wasn;t supposed to really advertise herself like that, but she did it anyways. She couldn't pass up a chance like this, recieving aMaster her age. Then she thought, he was a Master and she had to do what he said. Thoughts ran through her head about her decisions but she still held his eye contact.

"Ohoho, a new girl eh? Fine Ill take you, put prepare to work and do whatever I say. Im not use to having female slaves." He extened his hand to her, his blue eyes flashing with thoughts of crime and stealing. This girl may prove useful to him after all, anyway if she didnt he could always eat her. His kind, gargoyles, were savage and even though he had the handsomness of a vampire, his heart was still stone and he cared not for his subjects. "Ill take you my dear."

Anna tried to give him a small smile, and she managed to give him a slight one. She turned to her master and he nodded, signaling the boy could have her. She sighed. The boy had taken her, not the woman, luckily, or at least she thought. She looked at her master and then her eyes widened, but soon settled. Yes, he was handsome but that didnt bother her. He was a gargoyle. If she didnt prove worthy... Sh didn't want to think of it. She had heard of slaves of gargoyles being eaten, even witnessed a man being eaten by one as a hold on the streets. She looked at him and took his hand. "I am yours, Master." She said quietly to him.

"Yeah, just expect to come back here again" He tossed her onto his back and shot straight up until he was above the dreary land and now fly through the clouds. He laughed, doing a countless number of flips and spirals. It was lamost impossable to see through the fog, luckily he knew the skies like the side of his tail. His only worry was that she was going to fall off and he would lose another slave/meal.

Anna held on with all she had, sliding up on his back to get a better grip on his back. Her legs were trembling a bit, it was foggy and he was doing flips in mid-air. She took a sharp intake of air, frightened. Heights weren't her favorite, but she held on. She sighed uncomftroubly, a quiver in her voice. To add onto her fear of heights, she could be eaten by this boy, and she was a slave. She didnt know what would happen while serving him, but she still held on.

Natalie looked towards the floor, her long pink hair covering her face. She shook slightly in fear, her bright eyes widening a little bit. She didn't want to be here. Everything about being a slave to a supernatural made her feel insecure and afraid.

She looked up slightly, seeing a few of the supernaturals picking out there slaves. She looked down again, refusing to look up unless someone had told her to. She has always been very fragile and innocent. She can't really help it. It's just who she is.

Most supernaturals ignore her, or some just come to her because she is good-looking. But most decide not to pick her because of her innocence. The supernaturals usually want a stronger, more fierce slave. Natalie was not like that.

Hunter came to a stop, finally landing from his flight of death infront of a beautiful castle made of ivory. "This is where you live now, feel free to explore it as you will I will call on you when I need you. Otherwise stay out of my way. Oh yes! Go in my room and you will pay, try to run away and you will die. Just letting you know before our games start. Now get to work." After making his little speech he shot back ino the air and circled the castle once of twice before landing in a open window which was his room.

Anna nodded at him. "Yes Master," she said in return to his commands. She sighed in awe at the beautiful castle. Ivory. It was amazing that a whole castle could be made of the rare material. She looked around nervously and then stepped inside as her master said she could. Hopefully she understood him to say she could look around. The inside was wonderful, just as the outside was. She walked slowly down the large hallways, careful not to do anything wrong. Don't go to the room... She thought over and over again.

Vincent walked his last round at the Slave Market, unsure if he would make a purchase, although he needed another slave. He sighed, remembering the slave she had past. A shy, new one, taken. Another one, back talker.... A fragile one. He thought again. He strolled over to the pink-haired girl's stall. He looked he river then nodded. "Hello Madame!" He said happily. He usually addressed female slaves as Madame, very politely. "What is your name?" He said with a smile.

Marla was enjoying the imaginary sunlight that had dissappeared after the mutants took over. She realized how dull she looked upon her stage, a master would have to be extremley dumb to buy her. Maybe she could run away once all these masters leave. It wouldnt be very useful for her to run though, being as the mutants took over everywhere. She is just considered a slave with nowhere to go. was that such a bad thing?

Vincent looked at the pink haired girl, but his eyes also darted another. She looked like she was in her own world. Marla was the name her Master had labeled the stall with that day. Marla He thought. That could be useful..... He sighed and turned back to the girl he was looking at. If she didnt answer he would turn to the other girl.

"N-Natalie.. My name is Natalie." She answered in a soft voice, her eyes sparkling with fear as she looked up to the man. Hopefully, he wasn't the type that liked to hurt people.. Or even worse.

She shivered at the thought, and quickly glanced back down. She was a little surprised someone had noticed her at all. She always thought that most supernaturals preferred more stronger types of slaves.

A cold breeze swept past her, making her hair blow slightly. She shivered a little bit at the coldness, and than let out a sigh. She glanced up towards the man again. He was quite handsome, and she noticed he had wings. Could he be some sort of Demon?

Vincent smiled a bit at her fear. "I wouldn't hurt you, girl!" He said in a sing song voice. He looked at the price set by her master.Decent price he thought to himself. He looked at the girl quickly and nodded. "Stay here girl, I'm going to pay." He said. He went behind the stall to find her master and smiled. "I'll take the girl.." He said, pulling money out of his pocket. "Her? The pink hair! Haha, she's a fragile one! Sure you don't want my stronger one over here?" He replied, almost laughing as he pointed to an ugly looking male. "Sir, it's her or nothing!" He said with a smirk, waving his money. "She's yours!" The man said, snatching the money from his hand. "Thought so" he murmured as he returned to the girl. He held out his hand for her to jump of the stand. "Come on now darling, we have chores!" He said happily.

Natalie's eyes widened a little bit when the man went behind the stall and bought her.

Someone.. Actually bought me? She thought in her head, looking up when he came back and offered her his hand. Gently, she took it and leaped off the stand, a surprised look still on her face. She was still a bit shocked he had picked her.

She wanted to ask him why he had done it, but thought it was disrespectful and decided to keep her mouth shut. Well, she could at least ask him what his name was.

"Do you mind telling me your name? I-It's fine if you don't! I was just wondering.." She suddenly jolted at the end of her sentence, making her blush a little bit in embarrassment. She glanced away, hoping he wouldn't punish her for being so stupid.

Alyx grimaced and walked away "good luck" she called. Alyx needed a different slave.

Luna stood whimpering on the podium, they were now bidding for her. she decided to run for it and bolted off her wooden podium, from there, she was running through the sea of bidders.

(sorry, a short one)

After exploring the castle Anna was amazed. She still couldn't believe how beautiful it was, but being a slave she wouldn't get to really enjoy it much, now was her only chance. Anna sighed. She knew life from here on out wouldn't be great, but she had to deal with it.

The sun was now appearing as dark clouds parted and went away. Anna looked out a huge window and decided she might wait outside for her masters next command. She owned the large door and went into the large green lawn. She took a seat on a small hill in the middle of the yard. She pulled her jacket hood over her head and put her knees to her chest and sighed.

Hunter finished his planning amoungst his room for the next devilish plot he would do. After memorizing the blueprints he climbed out of his window and caught the wind under his huge grey wings. After reached where he found his new slave, Anna, he folded his wings and fell to the ground. Hunter landed right next to her, staring down at her with his bright eyes. "I have my next plan and you are going to help me. Now my parents have been rulers of these lands that are rightfully mine. I believe, since a gargoyle is pretty much immortal until death by stone, we should help them out. Though, your going to be the one to kill them with this." He tossed her a stone dagger, with a smirk developed upon his face. "This is your chance to prove yourself to me."

Anna's eyes widened as she heard his command. Kill.. His parents? What?? Anna couldn't believe it, but she had to do it, and if she didn't... Well she couldn't think that way. "K-kill your... Parents? Y-yes Master... Where.. Where might I find them master?" She said, frightened. She wasn't sure that she had the heart to do it, but she had to for her own life.(Sorry it's short...) [MENTION=3576]Broken Blacklist[/MENTION]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back