• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cerberus Vale Estate- OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been on quite as much, I got commissioned for an art show next month, a tattoo design, and a poster for a squatter's rights campaign (all within a day, kill me). It's great but I feel like I've been scrambling to keep up with everything. I'm aiming to get a post in tomorrow, sorry again for me being absent.
Wow that sounds amazing. Congrats.

Hey guys!
Sorry I haven't been on quite as much, I got commissioned for an art show next month, a tattoo design, and a poster for a squatter's rights campaign (all within a day, kill me). It's great but I feel like I've been scrambling to keep up with everything. I'm aiming to get a post in tomorrow, sorry again for me being absent.
Drop my request and do that first! Good luck! You have my full support!

Oh wow Cordelia will be mad, very very mad. The next time you’ll definitely see an op water demon that somehow has an electrical resistance. Also can’t wait for her encounter with her mother.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi , you can wait for others to make some posts then decide what to do with her or when to wake her up. I’ll make my post after that.

I JUST GOT DONE READING CARRY ON: THE RISE AND FALL OF SIMON SNOW AND

GOD I SHIPPED CHARACTERS SO MUCH AND IT'S CARRYING OVER TO SAYO AND SOMA NOW

GODDDDAMNIT

Depends what Soma does this could either be dramatic, funny or both.

I mean I think I should wait to see what does before I post right?

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi this is giving me flashbacks of Log Horizon rofl. Soma is Shiroe now xD
Oh no, SOMAA xD runnN!!!
Depends what Soma does this could either be dramatic, funny or both.

I mean I think I should wait to see what does before I post right?
Soma: I dunno what dates are, but I guess I'll take you both out on a date? SHOW ME TO WHERE PEOPLE SELL KIMONO'S. I'LL HELP YOU BOTH PICK ONE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back