Central City

Avalon rode the portal like a current. It was just that, a current, expect instead of blue and green water, the current glowed neon and purple, and there appeared to be faces pressed up against the outside, looking in. They were obviously human, just horribly distorted and a sickly grey. She shuddered and was spat onto the ground. Surprisingly, she could stand, without assistance. It appeared her tail had been split into...legs, scaled and orange. Where was she? And what was she wearing? It was some itchy, uncomfortable drab grey skirt and matching jacket over a white blouse, with black shoes, that she promptly kicked off.

[SIZE= 28px]
rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
[/SIZE]

During the ride, Rin was enchanted with the neon colors. There wasn't a single thing that didn't make her go 'wow', the colors, the fact that she was practically floating in the middle of nowhere, even the strange faces instead for scaring her, filled her with excitement. As expected, as soon as she realized she was floating, the girl decided to play with it, using her own strength to throw herself in multiple directions and trajectories. It caused her to spin and spiral out of control, like a roundabout, or even a ball when she hugged her legs together. Either way, it was a fun trip and there wasn't a single moment that Rin went quiet.

"eeeeeeeeee! ...Ouch." The older twin fell, back first, into the floor, "Hey, it's the sky again! Hello sky!!" She waved.

Excited to start exploring, the girl tried propelling herself back up only to realize she was now wearing a skirt. To make this more awkward, she had fallen back to the floor with slightly bent legs up in the air, meaning that whatever was bellow the skirt, it could have been in plain sight for a little while... Blushing, Rin quickly got up to inspect her new outfit with care. The headset had gone, exchanged for an adorable white headband, the large ribbon that used to sit on top of it was still there, though reduced in size and thrown to the left to call less attention.

The bubbled style skirt, though still the same color her shorts had been, was clearly made from heavier and thicker fabric, and her yellow and orange belt and side-belt were no more. Analogue to the shirt she had been wearing before was a short-sleeved white jewel neck one, with the extra of a cute yellow bandanna tied up exactly like her signature chest ribbon had been once. On top of everything, was a grey cardigan, a little lighter than the skirt, and on the right side of it, close to the neck and above the chest, there was a pin, emblazoned with a silvery treble clef. The technological looking sleeves and leg warmers had also gone and her usual shoes had been replaced by plain, black ballerina flats. 

This was certainly a lot more formal than anything Rin had ever wore willingly.

"Woooo! I'm liking this!" She cheered amused, before rushing towards her friends, "Avalon, William, look! I'm dressing fancy too!" The girl opened her arms to show the outfit while smiling innocently, "Isn't it cute?"

------------------------------------------

The only thing that accompanied Len during his trip were his sister's amused commentaries. He didn't even had to see the space they had gone through, Rin made sure to comment and describe everything in their way there. He had simply taken those descriptions as the truth, too scared and weary of seeing it by himself. It was a good thing though. Since her voice was so happy and she sounded like she was having a bunch of fun, it was enough to keep him from panicking or even trying to decipher the sensations that experience was giving him. Both would have been disastrous way of spending the time, probably....

Soon, the ride was over, and for a split second gravity seemed to affect him again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" He screamed in response to fact that, he seemed to be falling for good now, "Oof!"

And then he hit the floor, most likely for the second time today.

Welp, at least he fell sitting, falling on his back would have hurt a lot more... The boy put his right hand on the floor to carefully get up, when he realized these weren't his usual sleeves at all! Staring dumbfounded at the new sleeves, he followed them through his arm until he noticed this was actually a jacket. Uhh, what? Definitely adding 'mysteriously changing clothes' to the list of weird things he's seem today... With a sigh, Len decided to finally get up and caught sight of Rin, happily showing her new outfit to Avalon. Huh, they were both dressed formal...

Thinking back on several TV shows he had watched, he reached a plausible conclusion: Blending in. This new attire was probably to not attract unwanted attention to them. That's smart, though also very very strange... Did the anomaly know they needed to change clothes? What even was that white hole? Would he ever get answers?... Hardly, as the pattern was for his questions to keep piling on and on until they went forgotten, replaced by more, dire questions... Ugh, he hated working with the unknown. Why couldn't things be more simple? Moving on, he decided the next thing there was to inspect was his outfit.

Funny enough, his clothes seemed to, at the same time, do and not do a pair with Rin's. The color scheme was the same, but her's was more casual than his. First, he was wearing pants now, and a opened up jacket, both the exact same color as his sister's attire. A silvery pin emblazoned with the bass clef laid on his jacket's right lapel and the handkerchief in his pocket was yellow, folded in a triangle with the tip showing of. Len had pulled it out to see and had barely been able to put it back neatly.

Bellow the jacket was a white shirt with a semi spread collar, and a yellow tie. An ACTUAL yellow tie, that ended in a tip, not the flat end he was used to, tied flawlessly in a Trinity Knot. It was such an complex knot that, once undone, the boy would definitely not know how to tie it back again. To end it up, a pair of black Oxford shoes, his headphones were also gone and, his hair was straight down, still tied up in a ponytail, but not as spiky and messy as it had been before. Now, that was interesting... Usually it would take him a shower plus lots and lots of hair gel to make it this obedient. Having it done almost magically was certainly new and very curious...

While his sister kept excitedly exploring the new surroundings, Len started wondering about one thing: How did time functioned inside the anomaly? He had certainly been the last one to join it and yet, arrived right after Rin who had been the fourth or fifth integrand to enter... Well, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch, they were how many again? Eight? But still, this was intriguing enough to give it a thought. Had time passed differently to each of them inside the in-between, or was it some other factor that had interfered with their trips? Perhaps, we would never know...

@Scattered Ambitions, @KAmber
@JR260, @King in Yellow, @LaDyGrEy, @Catnapper, @Silver Lightning Blade (Everyone yet to post after-portal)

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentlemen and gentlemen! One can't be sure where we are going at this moment! But one thing's for sure, is that we are going somewhere! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Can't we speed this up...?! Sure! Just let our boy here make our body like a spear after a little bit of air propulsion. You heard him Zackiel, get spearing, we've ourselves to save! Loud and clear mates! Loud and clear. Zackiel opened his eyes in the spiraling neon purple vortex, doing a quick turn to see if anyone was behind him. Brace for impact boys! With both hands at his side, and his body perfectly straight like an arrow, he pierced the veil, appearing outside the portal and laying in the streets of only god knows where. We're outside! Finally! Now let the procedure begin!! Feel the cosmic bro! Feel the cosmiiiiiiic!! Zackiel stood tall, taking deep breaths before looking up at the sky.  "Here goes nothing..." He spread his arms out, and with that, began taking in the planet's cosmic energy. Arghhhh!!!! WOOT!!! WOOT!!! Purple aura of several shades and sparkles blazed on around Zackiel as he levitated off the asphalt, his body recovering all of its once thought gone power. It was an astronomical phenomenon that he knew would've probably make everyone change their current human view of him.

Feeling the ground beneath his feet again, he noticed the others gathering ahead of him, all wearing formal attire. Whoa, even the mermaids wearing clothes now. And are those legs? It appears we too has undergone some... Urban transformations. Zackiel looked to his side to see a car parked, and started reviewing himself in the window. He was now sporting A black Morning Coat with matching trousers, a pearl waist coat with customized crystal buttons, white shirt, dark aqua-green and black self-tie dress ascot with similar design to his collar along with a silver star crested on it, well-polished black lace-ups with customized shock absorbent heels and a pocket watch and chain. His hair was generally the same, except being covered by a top hat.  He was speechless. Model! Show me ya moves! Sixster's voice echoed as he took his awkward advice and suddenly felt the need to strut his stuff. Modeling his way through the street with a stop and pose here and there, Zackiel headed towards the group.

@Scattered Ambitions @Necessity4Fun @LaDyGrEy

@KAmber's post:

KA came out, spat onto the street. The weird sensation of him staring at himself riding the portal, an awful occurrence. In any case, he'd now changed appearance to a top hat with a red ribbon, a trench coat, and white gloves hovering an inch away from the end of the coat, like invisible limbs a little too long for it. Under the jacket, he had a black skeleton torso.

Like this

Chrysalis rolled her eyes. "God sake William I'm going to kill you," she muttered quietly but a light hearted joke. Her large legs went through the door and she practically threw the mermaid in her arms and watched her swim on. Her tail changed to legs and Chrysalis looked down, her large legs seemingly shrunk and she felt something on her back.

Chrysalis had two legs, like her life before she traded for power and her extra legs were now on her back, stratching behind her, 3 each side. She made her face, they were still useful and she stretched them as she was pushed along. Her hands around her wrists, produced her silky web and her hands were still sharp and dangerous. Multiple eyes still and a head of horns accompanied her.

"Well, this reminds me of my former life," she said before hitting a hard ground, barrel rolling and standing up again. Her clothes were more human like, a black high neck top with and open back for her legs, and then a pair of black tight trousers, and a black pair of combat boots.

"Oh well, what strange attire," she said with furrowed brows as she looked at everyone else.

"Avalon, can you walk? Want me to carry you considering you'll be like a toddler learning to walk," she said flatly as she extended a hand to her friend and studied her surroundings.

"I...I think I can. I'm not sure." She took a step forward and promptly fell to the ground. "Well, I guess that answers your question. How does anyone use these things? And does anyone know where we are?"

Ava hadn't known what to expect, when she dropped into the portal, but it now felt like she was flying down a tunnel. Looking out the "sides" of the tunnel, she could see what looked like outer space, with myriad stars and colorful nebulas swirling together as she was carried past them. It was beautiful. She hadn't expected that. Looking at it, Ava felt like she had just before she'd jumped into William's box, like something was tickling the edge of her understanding, just out of reach. She found she wanted nothing more than to break through the walls of the tunnel and fly freely among the stars, but before she had a chance to move, she was falling out of the tunnel and landing hard on pavement.

Looking around, Ava saw Zackiel, Chrysalis, Len, Rin, William, and Avalon had all arrived already. Interesting, some of them were still in the white room when I went through the door. Maybe time passes differently for different people. I wonder if they saw the same things I did? Looking closer, she could see that their appearances had changed. Avalon was standing; she seemed to have legs, though they were still scaly and orange. It looked like the nonhumans among them had retained some otherworldly qualities. Their clothes, too, had changed, everyone was now wearing something like formal business attire. Looking down at herself, Ava could see that she had changed as well. She had legs again, which was nice, and her yellow cloak was gone, replaced by a tan jacket and matching skirt over a yellow shirt. Looking around, she could see that there were people, similarly dressed, moving up and down the sidewalk, barely glancing at the group. Camouflage. 

Standing up, rocking slightly on her black heels, she eyed the rest of the group. "This looks more or less like a normal city in my world... should we ask one of these people where we are?"

"Well, I think this is a great fit on me. But..." He snapped his fingers and the top hat ... melted? into a bowler hat with a red ribbon. "There. Perfect." He snapped again and a black-and-purple striped cane with a gold star hilt appeared, which he grabbed.

[SIZE= 28px]
rinlenheadersmall_by_necessity4fun-daoat3a.png
[/SIZE]

Restless as always, Rin had been frantically looking all around the place. No bush was left unseen, no flower remained unsmelled and simply no object was left untouched, at least in the same section they had all been gathering right now. Getting back from exploring, the girl came across of her friends, all of them in equally fancy outfits, it was quite the vision:

"WOA!!! Everyone looks so adorable in these outfits!" She gasped, "This is one of those moments where I wish I had brought a camera along... If we see camera, can we all take a group photo?! Pleeeeeease?~" 

----------------------------------------------------

Len had also been observing the environment, though he had been doing it his own discreet way, glancing at things from the very same spot. Beyond the group seemed to be a city, urban filled with tall, threatening buildings that stood so powerful ripping the skies with their sharp tips... Somehow, it was a similar view. He might have been at a place like this before, often even. Again with the uncertainties... At least he could assign those to the fact these memories were probably not his, but of whoever it was he had been formerly, previous to this entire mess. Heh, ironic how even the one answer he had gotten was also an uncertainty. Len had the feeling this would happen over and over again...

Upon his sister's request, the boy flinched slightly. He didn't have the heart to tell her of all the variables against her little wish, but at the same way couldn't help but worry about it. Say they do find a camera and do take the picture, would it stay in case they entered another anomaly? Could it be brought back to the world 'they' came from? Would 'them', whoever they were back then, remember it? Clearly or would it be vague like his own memories seemed to be? See, Rin would be happy with the photo, but it might not last... Then, what was really the point of even taking the frame in the first time?

He sighed defeated. So many questions, so many possibilities...

Rin instantly caught the sound of his sigh and jerked her head towards him. To her, it had been a discreet protest against showing up in the photo:

"Oh no mister! You're joining the picture too, you hear me?! I'm going to pull you to the front row if I have to!" She exposed his 'intention' in an authoritarian tone. Welp, the only way out of this was to agree with the demand, "Okay, okay..." He replied weakly. But obviously, it was not enough for her, "Pinky promise me."

Len let out another sigh, thought this time he ended it in a smile. So adorably stubborn... While the younger twin made his way to her, the sister impatiently tapped her right feet on the group with her arms crossed. Len was too slow to her liking! And then he (finally) reached the place she was. Rin raised her right hand's little finger, while Len raised his left hand one and together, they chanted the Japanese pinky promise song:

"Yubikiri genman. Uso tsuitara, hari sen bon wo nomasu, yubi kitta~" "There, are you happy now?" "Yeeees!"  The older twin beamed, seemingly satisfied.

And the boy sighed again. Only Rin to make him sigh so much in such a short span of time....

That's when Ava proposed they asked a local about where they are. Len was about to say that it was a good idea but had to be done with certain caution when a sudden wind slapped his tie over his right shoulder. Confused as to what that had been, he looked around and realized his sister wasn't beside him anymore and oh, oh no...

The girl had promptly gone and pestered a stranger by the street. Okay, not pester, this was in no way the civilized way to pester someone. She was literally showering someone, who was probably startled at the sight of Rin coming from seemingly nowhere out of a sudden, with all kinds of related and unrelated questions:

"Hey there! I'm Rin! Woa what a big city you live in mister~ What's your name? What is this place called? Do you like ice-cream? I love ice-cream! Is there an ice-cream shop nearby?" The blonde girl asked, getting closer and closer to their face with every question, "OMG I love your hair mister! It's so tidy~~ Do you think my brother Len could have a hair this tidy? Oh, Len? He's that boy right there!!" She turned around and pointed at him.

"Hey Len!! Say hi to mister uhhh, I don't know his name!!" 

Oh God, this can't be happening:

"Rin! Are you insane?! Low your shanenigans a bit! You're scaring them!" The boy tried bringing his sister back to reason. "No, I'm not! He likes me!" Oh Lord, she's not going to back down!

In a last effort, Len turned around to the group. With a desperate tone and a very worried semblance, he begged them:

"Please, help me save that poor man, before Rinny there traumatizes him for life... She won't listen to me when she's like that!"

@King in Yellow, @KAmber, @JR260, @Scattered Ambitions, @LaDyGrEy
@Catnapper, @Silver Lightning Blade, @LegoLad659 (Yet to post in here)

Chrysalis made a face, she was so odd! She had her spider qualities or horns and shorter legs on her back and it was weird. "Hmph, don't draw attention anymore! I'm bad enough as it is!" she hissed out scarily, god Chrysalis was so scary. With a sigh, her heeled feet tapped as she looked at the world around her.

"Who's place is this?" she asked with annoyance, her many eyes scanning the streets, it was so advanced and weird. "Perhaps finding me a cloak would be beneficial if you wish to go undercover, if not then I will remain in sight, I couldn't care less," she made a face before looking at their group.

"This is such a strange thing to happen," she rolled her eyes as Chrysalis soon knelt down looking strange.

She made tapping noises? And clickings with  her mouth and legs? The ayra around her intensified but only to those of animalistic senses. 

Before long cobwebs formed and spiders seemingly flew along by them, tarantulas, to poisonous spiders, and the tiny ones, they surrounded her and her friends, clicking their legs and making strange sounds. A large galapagos spider was upfront and she picked it up and begun stroking it like one would a puppy. 

"Hello children," she hissed.

@anyone 

When Len enlisted their help, Ava walked over to Rin and the very confused man. "Sorry, Sir. Rin's a little excitable, but she won't bite, I promise." Turning to Rin, she gently asked, "Can you let me talk to him for just a second, please?" Turning her eyes back to the man, she saw that his eyes were wide, and intently focused on a point behind her. Turning, she saw that the others were now standing inside what could only be described as a mob of spiders. They skittered, and made hissing noises, and were generally disgusting. What happened to keeping a low profile?

The man Rin had accosted clearly didn't want to be there, but was apparently too astonished or terrified to run. So, Ava took the opportunity to ask him a few questions. "Excuse me, Sir? Could you tell us where exactly we are?"

The man was shocked. He had never seen anyone act is such a rude and ludicrous manner in private, much less in public. Perhaps in any other district, but not this one. Central was civilised. It's people confirmed willingly, and that was why nothing ever went wrong there. No crime, no public embarrassments, no children crying. It was he chose to live here. He was turning away from the obviously insane girl when the...others in her group questioned him. Also, apparently there were spiders all over Central, as they all came running to the strangest member of the group She herself looked quite like a spider. "This...This is Big big city, central district." He ran a hand over his hair, smoothing it back down.

Avalon turned to the biggest of the spiders on the ground in front of her. "Aw, what is it?" She had never seen anything like it.

KA Flipped over to the man, then to a rooftop, then to another, taking a general look around, and then he went back to where he was before.

First impressions were normally the first thing one would think about when going to someplace new, but of course, our unique group wouldn't 'be' a unique group without the greatest intro ever! Rin immediately, verbally attacked a stranger who was merely carrying on with his day while her brother and co tried to stop her. Chrysalis attracted a whole fleet of spiders to her and Avalon, in the middle of a city. Which had many a persons on the street carrying on their daily lives, bringing the possibility of them becoming magnets of attention, making their hopefully temporary stay much harder. Zackiel looked around him once more. Dazzled by the fact that they were out, free, released from the bland and likely destroyed place they first met. Well they seem to be getting along fine. Hehehe- check the look on that guys face, priceless! They are doing the smart thing though. Well i say we join them!~ Cool. "Big big city huh. So how many districts does this here city have exactly?" Zackiel approached the group around the man. 

KA took a package of pizza sticks from a random shop nearby, Flipped back over and started munching on them.

"Uh...there are five. Central, North, East, West and South. They're all a little different..." He looked around. He hated being the center of attention. And people had started gathering to stare at the group. "I-I need to go..." He started his brisk walk to work once again, this time with his head down, attempting to make sure it didn't seem like he wasn't part of their absurd group.

Chrysalis clicked and a few larger ones replied as she stared down the man with a resting bitch face. Her fingers stretched over the one in her hands and she nodded. 

"A galapagos, apparently they are popular here," she said with a smile before hissing and the whole mob went quiet.

Tsk. Clich. Kicch. Tracc. The spiders soon began to leave with their orders and a smile appeared on her face. "My little ones will be scouting the entire City and when they are done will draw up a a map of the area and places, they'll also find the leaders, bad places, good ones, mobs and anything of significance, they will be our  eyes," she made a face before letting down the larger one and picking up a tiny spider that hadn't left, it was poisonous...deadly. The Brazilian Wandering Spider...

"You my child, will stay put with me and your venom will be of use," she chuckled and the small spider ran up her arm, her shoulder, then wrapped itself around her neck like a necklace.

"Mmmm, pathetic place, perhaps  we should split up, I'll find a place to go and then when night comes I'll join you? I'm afraid unless I have a cloak or anything then I'm going to make things worse when we walk about," Chrysalis said with a small sad smile but quickly covered it up by returning to her resting face of bitchiness. 

@anyone

"I'd hate to leave you behind..." Ava wished she still had her cloak; it would have done a good job covering Chrysalis's less human attributes. Though she was a little surprised she cared about staying low-key, given that she'd summoned a horde of spiders only a moment ago. Mapping out the city with them was a good idea, though. "Maybe we could find a clothing store and buy you something to cover up with," Ava suggested. "We wouldn't all have to, so if you guys did want to split up, Chrysalis and I could go, and the rest of you could do other things." There were 7 of them, and ideally, they'd go in twos or threes. That meant there weren't enough people to cover every district. She didn't know what they should do, but maybe someone else had an idea. "We'd want a way to keep in touch... I doubt we can all use the spiders."

A white Ferrari F430 F1 Spider made it's way through central district, cruising through the streets at a rather passive speed. It was severely clean and shiny. So shiny in fact that none could stare directly at its newly scrubbed and waxed metallic coat without being blinded by the reflecting rays of sunlight. Cars like these would be bought by those of high standards in society or simply of the buckets of cash they may have as the car is expensive, although in this case the car was stolen, and stolen by the one and only Shade. He made his way towards the group he left at the white room, pulling up alongside them in front of another car. Apparently he'd actually been searching for them since he arrived, but to no avail as consequently he was the first to land in the city. "Sup peeps of books, games and magical crap." He said sneeringly approaching them. "Ahhh, looks like i wasn't the only one who got their butts wiped. How you guys like the new duds eh? I sure do." He got out the car and strolled up to them, rainbow shades over his eyes and a full white suit. "By the way, do any of you guys recognize this place? Cuz i've never been here before in my life. Figured this is what the states of freaking America would be like." 

"I don't mind going by myself. We could also communicate through Dimension D. I'd just need a few boxes to set up a warp. Oh right." The pizza sticks disappeared so he could summon the squares for the boxes and then open a green rift in space. after that, the boxes floated over to their new owners and the pizza sticks popped back into his hand.

He continued munching on them.

Flame Princess

IMG_2906.PNG

What on Glob was going on?? One moment, she had been travelling the kingdom's grounds and suddenly she was being transported through some hideously vibrant colours! She briefly considered calling out for help, which she proceeded to do moments later.

"HEEEEEELLP!!!" The fire elemental called before being tossed onto something rather hard, like a rock, but not round. She clambered up from the strange stone ground that faintly reminded her of the candy kingdom, rubbed her sore elbows from the fall and looked around.

"What in Glob is this place..." Phoebe questioned noone, her eyes being pulled upwards to gawk ar the endlessly high buildings made what seemed to be of entirely metal and glass, it was miraculous to her.

The princess managed to struggle her eyes back down once more and was utterly shocked to be surrounded by hat-less Finns! This was insanity! "He's probably the one that did this to me! He tricked me again! Ugh!" She hissed, her anger beginning to bloom as she partially changed into her much more violent and powerful form

IMG_2930.PNG

Phoebe, glared around her aggressively, prepared to fight out of fearing the unknown before commanding in a voice demanding authority to the strange "Finns" surrounding her from all sides "Where am I?!"

"Thank you Ava, we could both find somewhere then travel at night, my siders can take letters, or deliver messages if the magic fails, " she said looking down before she blinked, well all of her eyes blinked. 

"That's clearly not yours, whatever it is, such a strange thing, put it back where you grabbed it, or at least don't steal it till daylights end," she said with a small chuckle mixed with mild enthusiasm. Chrysalis looked at Ana and nodded. "We can travel along the roof tops, keep an eye above until night fall, or until we grab somethng for me, " true she summoned a horse of spiders but that was because the coast was clear, then the man came so it wasn't her fault. 

"Look maybe we should find the Lord or Lady of this town, or the knights in charge," she said aloud before pausing..."leaders...I mean leaders," she wanted to avoid the police or anyone of that sort as much as possible. Chrysalis tilted her head...districts? Area of lands owned by particular people. 

@Silver Lightning Blade 

@King in Yellow

"Oh, let's just get on with it!" He was now wearing a blue turtleneck and sucking on a burning candy cane. The candy cane was in the shape of a pipe, and it had a trigger on it. The turtleneck, on second glance, was actually indigo, with lighter indigo curls and stars on it.

Ava's first response when she saw the too-shiny car was apprehension. When she saw that it was one of their own driving it, however, that changed to puzzlement. Either Shade had been spit out elsewhere in the city, or several hours earlier. Either one was an intriguing possibility. "I have no idea where we are." She told him, honestly.

Ava took the box, turning it over but unable to find any obvious sign of how it worked. Well, an easy way to keep in touch solved several of their potential problems. And it appeared they had a new arrival, because we naturally needed more complications. This one wasn't anyone she recognized from the hub, and she appeared to be very agitated, judging by the way she was on fire. Yesterday, that would have surprised her, but Ava was beyond being surprised by anything at this point. She was ready to launch into a summary of everything they had figured out, but William seemed tired of waiting, and she definitely didn't want to end up trapped in a box again. It would have to be the quick version.

"We were all brought here, just like you." Well, we were in a weird blank room first, and then...no! Quick version! "We talked to someone, and he said this was the central district of Big Big City. We were just about to go have a look around the city, see if we can figure out anything to let us get out of here." Ava did a mental headcount; they were up to nine people now. "So, looks like Chrysalis and I will be taking the rooftops, and keeping an eye out for something for her to cover those legs with. Shade's car can fit four other people, if anyone can think of a good use for the extra speed. I agree with Chrysalis about looking for the leaders of this place. The way I see it, we're either looking for an exit, or some task to complete to get out of here. The leaders might know about either. So. How do we want to split up, and where should each of us go. Should we check out the other districts?"

"By the way... The It's caled a DDCB, Dimention D Communication Block."a DDCB materialized in front of Flame Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back